BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this formula and it didn't work for me. I prefer the oil-free version. This one broke me out pretty badly unfortunately. I love how natural it looks and I am impressed with the coverage since it's a tinted moisturizer, but I like the oil-free version better because it's gentle to my skin.
Heather c.
Dade City, FL
When purchasing a tinted moisturizer, I look for something that has light to medium coverage but that can be buildable and does not make my already oily skin look worse- this product does all of the above!
Jennifer M.
Woodbridge , VA
I had bought this tinted moisturizer in Sephora in Sand. I love hoe light weight it is, how easy it blends with my skin. It gives the right amount of coverage and moisture to cover my redness. A little goes a long way... the only con is the price, on the high end, but i think its worth it.
Lola L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Light Beige
Love this tinted moisturizer because I feel it goes on smooth and gives you a beautiful glow. Its build able coverage but not full. Feels light. Good enough for days you don't want to wear makeup.
Samantha E.
Azle, TX
Review for: Light Beige
This is great for a tinted moisturizer. I love to layer it under my powder and bronzer. It keeps me moisturized without getting shiny. But it is not really buildable if you're looking for more coverage.
Jenniefer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this I have oily skin but it did good it just moisturizing my skin and not making me feel like a grease ball. The coverage is good Too it's light coverage which makes it very natural looking
Bonnie N.
Salem, OR
I bought this because I am oily skinned and don't like the feel of foundation. this is perfect for me because I love the coverage, consistency, packaging, and the fact that it really is oil free. I'm happy with my purchase.
Nancy H.
Greenbrae, CA
Review for: Light Beige
I purchased this among many other foundations in preparation for doing my own makeup on my wedding day. I am in my 50s, blond, and extremely fair. I also sunburn easily and it was an outdoor wedding. Of all the products I tried, the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer was the best because a) it blended in so did not appear I was wearing makeup b) had a decent spf (although I prepped with SPF 50) c) when I use this my makeup looks good for hours.
Elaine S.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Ochre
This has pretty good coverage. I really like the tinted moisturizer; but I would only recommend it for the winter time. It feels kind of sticky but if you want the dewy look. This would be a really good product for you. I think they come in a lot of tones and fortunately, this tone was a perfect match for me.
Katie V.
Pittsford, NY
The worst face makeup I've ever used. I have oily, near-white skin, so I thought the oil-free version of this tinted moisturizer would be good for me. When I put this on my face, it didn't blend in like normal makeup or tinted moisturizers. It just moved around and stayed looking like I put a thick blob on my face. I tried it multiple times and every time, it was awful. I returned it because this is a waste of money.
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?