BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Brianna H.
San Diego, CA
This tinted moisturizer does give coverage, but it transfers easily. It's extremely thick and needs to be blended in thoroughly. For me, no matter how much I set this product, it never ceases to fail of smearing all over my fiancé's shirt.
Aime P.
Brooklyn, NY
It's super light and goes on like butter. Doesn't cake up on the skin and it gives me a perfect dewy look without looking oily. Evens out my acne scared skin and looks natural. If I'm having a day where my skin is especially oily or I'll be out somewhere humid I just dab some powder on and I'm ready to go. Definitely a must have!
Mey S.
Great moisturizer if you have acne or oil proned skin because it's not too heavy that it clogs your pores. Love the silky smooth feel of it and especially that it's tinted really makes your daily routine go by faster. You can use it alone or with makeup. It however, doesn't provide complete coverage. I would say, it's a very light coverage and would still require some "other types of coverage" if you want to cover up blemishes, spots, etc. There a range of colors too, so won't be hard to pick one close enough to your color.
Jamie G.
Cary , NC
I received a sample of this from Sephora and decided to buy it and I am in love! I get really dry skin in the winter and you can definitely tell. So I tried this and it's amazing it moisturizes and gave me enough coverage to wear alone!
Cara C.
I use this product every day! In the summer, when I have some color (and my face is usually clearer) it's all I use underneath blush. It even has sun screen! In the winter I will use it as a moisturizer underneath my base. Ladies, this is also a great product when you have a guy over and want to look makeup free at bedtime. :)
Madalyn W.
Ithaca, NY
I love this product. My skins looks great and makes is healthier. I am pretty bad at sticking to a skincare routine, but because this is the first step of my make-up routine, it ensures I wear a moisturizer with SPF every day. On top of that, the oil-free aspect means that I don't end up looking too shiny, and my T-zone looks fairly matte. It doesn't give a ton of coverage, but it does as much as I want. It evens skin tone and minimizes pores just enough to make me look like I have naturally great skin. Definitely my #1 beauty secret.
Shailly S.
Rockaway, NJ
Review for: Light Beige
This is my go to moisturizer plus foundation when i just want to even out the skin. Smooth on the skin and very natural effect. Makes my skin glowing. and i just need to set this with a translucent powder. Highly recommend
Emily G.
Aurora, CO
I usually never seem to like tinted moisturizers because they are usually too light or just such an off color for me but this was perfect. Goes on smooth, blends well and the color is just right. The coverage is nice and sheer and provides a good amount of moisturizing benefits with no shine throughout the day.
Melissa V.
I've been loving this for my no makeup, makeup look. This will give you a sheer coverage after one coat. It's not necessarily a BB cream, but it's still buildable. It keeps my face moisturized throughout the day and gives me a radiant, dewy glow!
Jennifer B.
I tried this formula and it didn't work for me. I prefer the oil-free version. This one broke me out pretty badly unfortunately. I love how natural it looks and I am impressed with the coverage since it's a tinted moisturizer, but I like the oil-free version better because it's gentle to my skin.
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?