BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora*
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Vinnie O.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Light Beige
I am so in love with this product. By far my favorited tinted moisturizer. It smells great and feels great, and provided a good coverage for an every day natural look. Does not leave an oily finish! It it just perfect for tone correcting or adding a hint of color to the face.
Jessica M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Review for: Light Beige
I have oily freckley skin and this is the only product I use for my face. The tinted moisturizer manages to cover blemishes, even out my skin tone, but not make my freckles look grey.

It's a miracle.

However, I will say that it needs to be set with powder throughout the day. It does not have long lasting power and is not ideal for evenings out. Otherwise it easily wipes off of me.
nikki m.
* i only tried a sample, but it was enough for one use* but its is very smooth and silky to the touch, light coverage and great for an everyday light coverage natural look. gave me a dewy look, so use powder to set for sure. but love it and will probably buy the full size
Diana R.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is a nice light coverage cream. Its not drying or too dewey. It doesn't last too long on my face i usually have to set it with a powder. I use the mac skinfinish for a little extra coverage, i have problematic skin (pimples, rosacea, etc). I use this when i need some coverage and don't have too much time
Hilary S.
Shawnee
Avid user for the last 7 years. It is perfectly lightweight while still providing coverage. You can layer for a more made-up look. I keep returning to this product, everything else O try feels cakey on my skin. Great product, great value. Truly love this!
Olivia G.
Hickory, NC
Review for: Light Beige
Wonderful tinted moisturizer! The color matching for this item is wonderful. If you are fair skin with a tendency to tan just slightly in the summer, you can use this color all year round. It is lightweight and has great coverage. I use it paired with a highlighting powder and it looks luminescent. I get compliments on my skin every time I wear it!
Maria C.
North Hills, CA
Noor E.
Review for: Natural
Oh my god, this is the best for my everyday look. It's so light weight, not so heavy on the skin, I'm on my last bit now! Should run out and buy a new one soon!!
Kristine s.
Review for: Tan
I LOVE Laura Merciers line. I wasn't crazy about this tinted moisturizer. It did moisturize and felt good but I felt the colors were limited. This color looked too yellowy on my fair skin and I had light. And just a reminder it does need to be added often if you want this for a little color. I suggest a BB cream for longer coverage.
Eilla S.
San Antonio, TX
I loved this when I first put it on. It has better coverage than the original formula, but after an hour my skin just look greyish and dull. I don't know if it is due to the SPF but the original formula never left me looking so grey and dull. This also broke me out if I use it 3 days in a row. I won't recommend this if you're acne prone.
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?