BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Rachel C.
Washington, DC
This is a lifesaver. I use it instead of foundation, it's just enough coverage to even out my skin and it doesn't feel heavy or cake-y. Being oil-free, it doesn't cause my oily skin to react nastily, so I can wear it every day. And the SPF has saved me from many, many sunburns. The best part is, it comes in a shade pale enough for my super-light skin - a lot of products don't. The price could deter some people, but I use this almost every day and the tubes last so long that I only have to buy it twice a year.
Tati A.
Review for: Light Beige
I've used this tinted moisturizer for three years. I like it for those days when I don't do a lot of makeup and want something really lightweight and moisturizing on my face. It doesn't cover imperfections because the coverage is very light. It doesn't clog my pores and doesn't break me out. I have oily skin so I wouldn't say that this product lasts all day on me, but as I've already said I use it on no-makeup days. For every day, especially if you go to school that's gonna be a good product for you.
Sarah N.
This product in incredible sheer- there really is only a tint of color imparted onto the skin! I think that the beauty gurus all love it because: a) they have naturally beautiful skin, b) they use a much darker shade than they actually need, which causes the product to appear to cover more than it really does. I was disappointed, because given the price and reputation of this product, I expected more than a sheer wash of color.
K. M.
As someone who has had acne-prone skin, I never liked tinted moisturizers due to the lack of coverage. This was the first and only one I will use. It's a great weight, buildable yet sheer. I wear it to the gym or on the weekends running errands so I don't feel so "naked". Although expensive, it lasts quite a long time and a lot goes a long way with this product. A definite must try if you haven't already!
Chelsea W.
Pierce City, MO
The best tinted moisturizer I've tried. I use this mainly in the summer, as it has spf in it as well. the color is subtle but effective and the formula is very nice. It is creamy and non-greasy. I add a bit of powder after application to set It and it stays all day! A bit pricey but you are paying for the brand and it is well-worth it.
Melissa A.
Pottstown, PA
I love this stuff. I use it in the summer when it is humid and I have the tendency to sweat b/c I like to wear something a little lighter then to avoid the weird face melt that can happen. This stuff is perfect. It adds a little color, sinks well into my skin and evens out my skin tone. Obviously being a tinted moisturizer it doesn't have a ton of coverage but it does give you a nice healthy glow. I often use this half a shade darker than I am b/c then it gives my face a little more color in the summer and then transitions for when I catch a little sun and get tanner.
Keerthana A.
It is one of my go to tinted moisturizer... some say it doesn't work for oily skin but, it does work wonderfully on my face.. It gives you a medium to sheer coverage and you can pull out a no makeup look with it..
Keanie B.
Review for: Light Beige
Although this is an oil free product, it looks very dewy on the skin. When first applied it looks almost greasy. I like to apply with a sponge and then let it sit for a few minutes before I set it with powder. Its an okay product, but there is better out there. I would not repurchase again.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Review for: Blush
I found this Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer at Walgreens for about $60.00 I wanted to try it and see how sheer it would be for summer and if I would break out from it. I love it, It is a sheer, lightweight formula with a tiny hint of color - perfect for summer when you might want lighter coverage on hot summer days when you have a tan. A little expensive but it lasted all day and felt great.
Ka'Shayla M.
Belleville, IL
Meghan tonjes on YouTube was talking about how good this product is and I was like I need to try it and I can say I love it so much that I'm at the point where I think I don't need foundation just this because it gives me natural look which I love
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?