BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Kendyll T.
Review for: Bisque
Bought this thinking it would be great for summer but i comes out very caked looking and makes my skin feel more dry.. would not recommend especially at the price
Erica S.
Review for: Nude
Definitely has been a favorite tinted moisturizer of mine for years now. It's oil free which I love, so it won't break you out or turn greasy halfway through your day.. It evens out your skin tone & give you a refreshed, awaken glow. It's not overly shimmery but it does have this perfect sheen to its finish. You can wear it alone or under/mixed with your foundation. Also they have a ton of shade selections to choose from, I think about 15. So there should be a match for everyone. Plus there's SPF 20 to keep the harmful rays at bay.
Heather H.
Holly Springs, NC
Kind of obsessed with this stuff. I got a sample at Sephora and was so impressed at how it evened out my skin tone, wasn't greasy, and looked so nice. It's not for someone that wants full coverage - it's simply to just improve skin tone and it really does just that. I took away a star simply because it's marketed for oily skin, and it really didn't do anything to keep me from being a grease ball at the end of the day. I'll still be saving up for that full size though! Perfect for summer days ahead!
Tianna C.
Review for: Light Beige
This is a super lightweight product. It has very light coverage. If you are just looking for a product to slap on and you don't have very much to cover on your face, this is probably great for you; especially because of the SPF. However, as a tinted moosturizer, if you have any redness or discoloration or blemished, they will all definitely show through no matter how much you layer it on. With that being said, I also think there are better drugstore/cheap alternatives to this product if you are interested in a tinted moisturizer. Save your money..
Angelina H.
Pensacola, FL
I love this product! The formula is lightweight and not oily. I don't like using foudation for daily makeup. So this product is perfect for me because I can use it everyday.
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Review for: Light Beige
I'm not sure if this is the exact shade that I use but it's probably close. I love this tinted moisturizer because it gives me enough coverage that I can use it as a foundation. I love wearing this because it is light enough I can wear it everyday without breaking me out.
Amber R.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Light Beige
I love this stuff, especially during the summer when you don't feel like wearing a heavy full-coverage foundation. This does exactly what a tinted moisturizer should, it moisturizes and adds just the slightest bit of coverage to conceal any light discoloration or blemishes. I love the dewy finish it has and the formula is silky-smooth without being greasy. It's a bit pricey, but in my opinion it's worth it.
Stephanie V.
Riverbank , CA
Ok, if you haven't tried Laura's products you are missing out. I LOVE this because it has a soft glow to it. So since one of my main concerns is dullness this gives me a great dewy finish. As a mom in a hurry I can put this on and feel a little bit more radiant and awake. But when you are needing to put a full face on this works great underneath foundation because that glow shows through!
Francis J.
Most of my ultimate favorite products are by Laura Mercier because they do the task without any downfalls. I am pleased to say that this moisturizer has taken place of my foundation since I first used it. I don't need or use anything else on my skin when I use this moisturizer because it provides the perfect coverage and it leaves my skin looking radiant and weightless! I love it and it keeps my skin healthy so I would really recommend this product if your looking for healthy looking skin and a weightless perfect skin tone glow.
Chastity C.
Margate , FL
Review for: Light Beige
This product has been my go-to product for 7 years! Laura mercier was/is a mua. She knows what she's doing for sure! It's blendable, wearable, feels great on the skin. If you haven't tried it, you should. Tip: buy the foundation in your color match and purchase this as a contour, add to the foundation for summer when your skin is tanned! You won't be sorry!! GREAT product!!
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?