BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Marcelle A.
I was semi pleased with this product. I got the oil free version since I'm prone to breakouts. It still felt oily to me on the skin. Super emollient. I applied it with a damp beauty blender and it kinda was a runny mess. But once the product set in to my skin and I set it with a powder foundation I found it to even out my skin tone and give me medium coverage. I don't really love the smell either.
Mary Kate M.
Western Sprgs, IL
This is my all time favorite product!! This is the best tinted moisturizer I have ever used!! It is great for oily skin because it is oil free so it doesn't add any more oil to your face. It also has an spf of 20 so you don't have to wear and sunscreen because it is already protecting your face. Lastly it gives me great coverage without making my face look like it is covered in makeup!
Janice B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never tried a tinted moisturizer before. This one was my first and I was highly impressed. The formula is great for everyday- daytime. It contains spf and it give great moisture for those in the dry to combination skin. I also love the variety of skin tone colors the line offers and leaves skin looking hydrated with light coverage for daytime looks and when you're on the go!
Vid R.
Plainsboro, NJ
I absolutely love this product! At first I was hesitant about buying a tinted moisturizer rather than a foundation because of the fear of lack of coverage, however this product really goes a long way. It an easy and fast to keep your skin feeling moisturized, covered and glowing. I love the dewy texture it gives my skin! It is a little expensive, but it is so worth it!
Lauren J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product a couple of summers ago. I like it, it feels light and hydrating. My only complaint is that it would sometimes make me break out for a product that claims to be oil free. Otherwise, I didn't have too many complaints. I used the lightest shade and that still turned out to be a bit dark for me. Overall, it works well and I do like this product.
Jess U.
Palmetto Bay , FL
I liked using this tinted moisturizer since it was oil free. It had nice, light coverage and felt silky smooth. However, it did wear off really easily and I felt I needed to reapply often, and the coverage was not quite enough for me. This would not stand up at the beach or outdoors, but would be fine for everyday wear for someone looking for minimal makeup.
Lindsay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this tinted moisturizer for about two weeks and like it a lot. It has SPF which is great, and feels lighter than foundation. The coverage is pretty light, but works well if you use it before or after using concealer on dark circles and acne spots. I still use my Cetaphil daily moisturizer underneath, but it still has moisturizing properties.
Grace C.
Cumming, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive, pale, sunburn prone oily skin, and this is a HG product for me. The porcelain shade disappears into my skin, evens out my imperfections and lets my natural skin shine through. It doesn't feel heavy which is really important here in GA in the summer. A little goes a long way. I apply it with a real techniques stippling brush and love it!
Jocelyn K.
Glen Head, NY
I have pretty oily skin so that might be a precursor to this problem but whenever I use this foundation even with a primer it gets pretty streaky within two hours of me applying it. It's absolutely beautiful though. That might just be a me problem. If you don't have skin that's insanely oily like mine is, this foundation is great and blends like a dream
Lindsey H.
Omaha, NE
This product is perfect for everyday makeup. It is so lightweight yet surprisingly gives amazing coverage. It also has SPF 20 but doesnt give an oily finish at all. I just recently started using this product and I am totally obsessed with it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a lightweight foundation for every day use.
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?