BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Madeline V.
Bridgeton, NJ
I love this product for when I'm going for a natural look. I have super dry skin and this gives me a light coverage plus hydrates my skin. Leaving me with a dewy finish I adore!
Sara M.
San Ramon, CA
Review for: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz.
Love love love. I'm not a fan of thick foundations. This provides great coverage while maintaining moisture, natural skin look, and spf! Can build up if desired but an easy go to foundation for every day
Courtney B.
Chicago , IL
I apply this every morning before my foundation! I love how it's tinted because I don't look as pale! I always have to apply foundation afterwards though because I like more of a coverage
Ka'Shayla M.
Birmingham, AL
As long as I gave been wearing cosmetics, I haven't limited myself to one brand. I use a mixture of high end and affordable drugstore products in my makeup routine, however my STAPLE products, I lean more toward high-end product for quality and longevity. I had recently ran out of my MAC studio fix fluid and was in the search for a lightweight foundation that provided medium to full coverage. At this time CC/BB Creams were all the rave AND it was sephoras VIB sale (20% off store wide ūüėĄ)
I have VERY oily skin. I advised the rep what I was looking for and the usual skin consultation. We settled my color and I was on my way. Although when applied it seems too light for my skin, with time it oxidize to fit my skin "semi-perfectly".
Lightweight, provides coverage
Recommend to anyone searching for just that.
Marlena S.
Review for: Walnut
I've experimented with lots of tinted moisturizers and I find this one to be the best combination of long lasting lightweight coverage, smooth texture, breathable formula, spf without greasiness, and skin care benefits! I have worn this from 8:00am to 5pm without any fading or dripping. It gives the most beautiful healthy looking, glowing finish. My skin tone is a medium deep brown (NC45). There were no exact matches in this product but Walnut was closest. I add a couple CoverFx drops and it corrects the shade perfectly. I wear some form of coverage everyday even in the summer so this is going to be perfect for the warmer weather.
Macayla G.
Westerly , RI
I use this tinted moisturizer everyday. In the winter I use Bisque, and in the summer I use Sand. I love this moisturizer because it's so natural looking and light. It also has SPF 20 in it which makes it great for everyday wear. I put this on first then powder foundation and bronzer. A little goes a long way with this product. You don't need a lot to cover your face. I use my hands to blend it in, but a brush works good too. Yes this product is expensive, but I absolutely love it and it is so worth the price to me. Like I said it lasts for a long time if you use a pea sized amount everyday. I buy mine at Sephora for $42, I am a beauty club member, so I get point perks for each dollar spent there. The points add up and you can get free products!
Heather B.
I love this product! I just started using it. I like how it gives my skin some color and moisturizes at the same time. I also like how it has SPF and protects my skin. It is easy to apply and blend. I would recommend this product!
Amy L.
Simi Valley, CA
I've used a lot of foundation and I love this foundation! I have slightly dry skin and when I use other foundations, I get visible dry spots after a while. This works wonders in moisturizing my skin and providing coverage. It feels very light and natural on your skin. If you're looking for heavy coverage, then this product is not for you. It provides light, deweycoverage so don't expect it to cover up big pimples. I did not break out at all from using this product. The only thing I have to complain about is the packaging. The tube makes it hard to control the amount you squeeze out, so sometimes it would squirt out way more than I needed, which was really wasteful. If you use this everyday, it should last at least 2-3 months.
Julia F.
Mahwah, NJ
This is perfect. I heard a while ago that younger girls shouldn't use any thing but a tinted moisturizer on their face, so I tried this, and it's my favorite thing for my face make up! It's tinted enough to cover red spots or any imperfections, but not TOO tinted. You can honestly control how much coverage you want with this stuff. It's not greasy at all, and it goes on easily, and makes my skin look so good and natural! Every time I wear it, my boyfriend doesn't know, but he always compliments me and says "you look so good!". He doesn't know my secret, because it looks sooo natural! I wear this stuff every where. It doesn't clog your pores and it feels like you have no make up on, and it stays on all day long. I really need to get a lighter shade, too, for the winter. Buy this and you really wont regret it.
Mayra  M.
Los Angeles, CA
Works well with oily or combination skin types it gives a light coverage but can be built up to a medium coverage it's a great product for makeup beginners it's easy to apply and it has spf so your skin will be protected from the sun. it's definitely one of favorite tinted moisturizer
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?