BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora*
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Theresa Y.
Bayside, NY
My favorite tinted moisturizer! I can use it all year because it's not too thick for the winter, and has SPF for the summer. I use it when I want a lightweight natural finish, and I apply it just with my hands or a beauty blender. It blends very well and lasts the whole day.
Emily S.
Independence , OH
Review for: Broad Spectrum Spf 20 Sunscreen
Gives great coverage for being a tinted moisturizer. You get almost 2 ounces for the same price as a 1 ounce foundation. It blends nicely and looks natural on the skin. Lasts long and doesn't make me too oily. Great product!!
Kiera W.
Talmage, CA
Review for: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz.
This tinted moisturizer is great for summer days where you don't want too much on your skin. And for a tinted moisturizer, it has pretty good coverage. I've noticed that is breaks down around the 6 hour mark but it holds pretty well. I would consider buying again.
Sarah R.
I like this product just because of the coverage, but I do not like how it comes off after awhile. I have sensitive skin where I have redness a lot but this covered it. I like how it is lightweight because I do not like wearing foundation. But only con is that it starts to come off in wishing an hour or so.
Shelby W.
Tampa, FL
Love this tinted moisturizer so much!! I've used this and the illuminating version! It's a more sheer coverage, but that's perfect when you aren't looking for a full face! I have normal skin and this works great for me
Diane Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this tinted moisturizer, it sits in my pores nicely and is great for light coverage. I am sensitive to makeup and I always feel like there's a layer on my face. This tinted moisturizer was great because I didn't feel like there was a thick layer of foundation all over my face. I would recommend and buy again.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Natural, Spf 20 S, Broad Spectrum Spf 20 Sunscreen, Natural, Sand, Tan, Walnut, Cameo, Broad Spectrum Spf 20 Sunscreen, Almond, Broad Spectrum Spf 20 Sunscreen
Love this tinted moisturizer . Goes on super smooth. Great coverage. It's never cakey. And there's a great choice in color ranges for this line. I highly recommend getting this foundation. Super affordable as well.
Christine Y.
Los Angeles, CA
This is by far my favorite tinted moisturizer or BB cream product, and I've tried tons (SmashBox, Maybelline, BareMinerals, and the LM original formula also). My shade is bisque which is an excellent medium shade, neutral so not too golden or too pink, ideal for many skin tones.

I love that I get decent coverage with just a pea sized amount of this product, and it doesn't make me break out. I usually top with a light dusting of BareMinerals powder to keep it looking good all day (great every day "no makeup" look). Bonus is the SPF so I know I'm protected if I go outside unexpectedly.

A tube is expensive ($40-45 if memory serves) but it lasts forever and you know you're getting a great quality product that's good for your skin! Can't beat that.
Veronica R.
San Diego, CA
My dermatologist recommended this product when I started having awful breakouts. The oil-free formula is perfect for my skin & doesn't aggravate it. The coverage is perfect & it matches my skin tone perfectly.
Madeline V.
Bridgeton, NJ
I love this product for when I'm going for a natural look. I have super dry skin and this gives me a light coverage plus hydrates my skin. Leaving me with a dewy finish I adore!
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?