BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Frankie P.
I have super oily skin and I am always always the lookout for lightweight foundation. Needless to say, I LOVE THIS! It doesn't clog my pores and looks great on my skin. Definitely recommend!
haleigh r.
stamford, CT
this tinted moisturizer is great for people with oily skin it is more of a sheer coverage so is only good for people who have perfect skin and just want the tint. i do believe it has spf which is great to have for everyone, unfortunately i would not recommend
Lacy T.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer Spf 20
This is my summer go to foundation. You get a little spf with just the right amount of coverage. You get a pretty large amount of product for the price. It's dewy but not shiny. I highly recommend this and also recommend to apply it with a damp beauty sponge.
Hannah M.
Plainfield, IN
One of my favorite foundations for a natural look. It has sheer to medium coverage when you build it on. Every time I wear people tell me I am glowing. If you have oily skin be careful.
Angelina P.
Astoria, NY
I have been using this tinted moisturizer for years! This is my go-to for casual weekday makeup. It is lightweight, yet covers up any blemishes I have on my skin. I love that it is oil free since my skin has a tendency to get oil around the T-zone.
Conna W.
Medford, MA
I love this product - it is perfect for when you don't want to use a full coverage foundation. I really like that it also has sunscreen in it as well (SPF 20). It's easy to apply and doesn't leave you looking shiny. Pricey, but worth it in my book.
Shirley L.
I love how this moisturizer is actually PIGMENTED! It gives me light coverage for my lazy makeup days without having to add extra product to my face. It makes my skin look very healthy and natural and it barely looks like you're wearing anything! The only downside is that it's quite pricey to use as an everyday product.
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
Although it's oil-free, it still gives a dewy finish! But it's more of a healthy-skin type of glow, which is a good thing! Love this for minimal/natural makeup! I also love applying with damp beauty blender for the best natural results! Recommend!
Zully D.
Perfect tinted moisturizer for everyday use. Light sheer coverage but can be built up to moderate coverage. Does not make your face feel greasy and is perfect for my acne prone combination skin. Will definitely buy again. Worth the price
Campbell K.
Raleigh
Review for: Blush
This stuff is soooo good! It gives just the right amount of coverage on a day where I don't want to wear makeup but I want something to cover up my unevenness and some blemishes. It's a lot thicker than I was expecting but it still goes on pretty easily when you use your fingers. It's a great product and I highly recommend.
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?