BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Ochre
I am a big fan of LM tinted moisturizer. This product has SPF 20 and is great for everyday use. I have oily skin and this product works great when used with LM loose translucent powder. I use the color ochre in the summer and it gives a nice neutral medium tan look.
Lisa D.
Review for: Cameo
I really like this product, but I don't love it.  I do like the IT Cosmetics CC more.  That said, this is a solid product, especially for those that like less coverage.  The color range is good and the wear is also good.  I do find that after several hours it oxidizes a bit.
Sydney O.
Madison, MS
I absolutely love this product. It provides just enough coverage for me. The coverage can be built up if you need to do that in certain areas. I have pretty dry skin, and this wears very well on me. It will last all day without leaving my skin looking oily or oxidized. If you have oily skin, you will definitely need to set this with a powder.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Sand
This gives the skin a natural finish with just enough coverage to neutralize redness on my skin but not enough for blemishes (which isn't a bad thin). It looks very nice on the skin and Laura Mercier has shades that match my skin very well. I wish this lasted longer on my skin because it looks so nice.
Sean W.
Review for: Bisque
It has a gorgeous, dewy glow finish and also provides an even layer of nice, light coverage that blurs minor imperfections such as pores and thin lines. It works really well for those with minimal blemishes and dont need a heavy amount of product :-) an absoslute favorite in my every day glam.
Olivia E.
This tinted moisturizer is incredible. It gives me the sheer coverage I was looking for while blurring imperfections. I've tried tinted moisturizers in the past that either didn't cover enough or looked like a mask over my skin. This stuff settles and looks like I'm not wearing anything at all. A little goes a long way. I have oily skin so I use over the LM oil-free primer and it lasts all day.
Heather M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have combination skin leaning more towards oily. My skin is olive in color with a warm/neutral undertone. I have very sensitive skin and do not like the look of "foundation". I know it's cliche but, I want it to look like "my skin but better"! I like a light coverage that will simply even out my skin tone and give me a "healthy" look. I purchased this in tawny and apply with a damp beauty blender. Initially, I tried it with a brush and hated the finish! Beauty blender is the way to go with this stuff! I would compare it to M.A.C face and body but, with a slightly thicker consistency. It applies flawlessly and gives you a beautiful dewy finish. I place a small amount of NARS crystal powder on my T-zone, a little bronzer and mascara and I'm out the door! This stuff is amaze balls! I never thought I would replace my face and body (C4-C5) but, I have!!!!
If your looking for "no makeup, makeup", this is for you! If your looking for full coverage...maybe this one isn't it.
April S.
Boise, ID
I really like this product! I've read reviews that with oily skin it's not the best. I have very oily skin but when I used it with benefit porefessional it works great! I'll definitely repurchase it!
Fabiola M.
Review for: Broad Spectrum Spf 20 Sunscreen
I am always extra nervous when it comes to trying new products, especially a moisturizer. Sometimes they can make my skin look extra dry or extra oily. It's very rare that my skin will look natural and have a great glow. With this tinted moisturizer I get just that. I love it and can't live without. Especially in mocha!
Johanna Y R.
I love how my face looks when applying this foundation, it feels soft, light but without imperfections, It has my right tone, it is quite cover, and free of oils that is why it is ideal for me in the hot summer,I would buy it again, I would use it for a good time, I liked it a lot
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?