BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Rebecca F.
Review for: Bisque
This is a great, light weight tinted moisturizer for the days that you don't have time, or don't feel Ike going heavy with the foundation. Easy to apply and very smooth. It can move around so I would set with a light powder, that will also help the staying power, as it doesn't last very long. All in all I would recommend this product. I purchased mine at sephora.
Kayla W.
Columbus, WI
I use this as an everyday base when I just want light coverage. It feels slightly thick on my skin, so I've been known to mix it with a bit of primer or regular moisturizer. It's definitely worth the cost if you're looking to let your skin show through!
Katie D.
I'm obsessed. I've tried other tinted moisturizers, but they always feel/look more heavy like foundation. I found Laura Mercier about 9 years ago and won't use anything else. I use the color "sand" and can use it in the winter when I'm paler and in the summer when tan because it blends so well. I have sort of medium complexion. Super light and airy. SPF 20 which is also a bonus. I highly recommend this product.
Erika P.
Definitely not a fan. I was looking for something with light coverage that wouldn't add to my oily skin problem and was referred to this. I was really disappointed with the results after spending so much money on this product. It made my skin EXTREMELY oily! The color and coverage is great and this product would work best with someone who has severely dry skin.
Amy S.
Lancaster, PA
This is my all time favorite tinted moisturizer. I use this as my primary cover up during the summer month when I still need coverage but not full coverage as in the winter months. It works great to make my face look alive n cover imperfections. I also use it other time during the year when I still need some coverage but don't want my face caked with foundation. Definitely an amazing product!
Angely T.
My absolute fav! This was the first non-drugstore make up product my mom purchased for me for my High School Prom (10 yrs ago). Back them i applied it with my fingertips and even then it left my skin looking flawless. I have combination skin that can get really oily in the summer and dry in the winter. This works perfect for me!
Alexis K.
Although I love the original, this one works wonders for my skin. I tend to get oily, so I like the idea that I'm not adding any extra oil to my face. It still has the same great sheer coverage and angel-glow effect of the original.
Dolores A.
Selden, NY
For a no makeup look with skin that still glows--this is the product you must have. The coverage is light and sheer, but adds just enough color to brighten your complexion. I have yet to find a "perfect" tinted moisturizer (ever since benefit discontinued "you rebel" ūüėĘ) but this one comes pretty close!
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
This is my go to tinted moisturizer, it goes on flawlessly (even with fingertip application) and lasts all day. Of course the coverage is very sheer but it is able to build and leave a decent amount of coverage for the skin.
Heather D.
Boulder, CO
I love this tinted moisturizer. It works perfectly for my combination skin and is the perfect tint. No oily residue! Slight coverage but not too much. It really looks like you're not wearing any makeup and that's my favorite
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?