BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted something light and quick and easy for the "summer months" in SF. I got my shade matched when I went to Sephora. I bought didn't think I would love it enough. It was the only think I wore everyday to work and everywhere I went. It's so light and protected me from the sun, I also wore more sunscreen under it for a higher SPF level. I just finished my 2nd tube not to long ago. And just bought my 3rd one.
Victoria N.
Review for: Bisque
Being an oily skinned girl this tinted moisturizer did NOT work out for me. I tried to apply the moisturizer with a brush, beauty sponge, and my finger tips and noticed I was having a difficult time to have the product blend into the skin without looking patchy. I think it would be great for people who have drier skin and someone who just wants to sheer out the redness / blemishes on your face since it is very moisturizing. But unfortunately for me I will not be purchasing this product again.
Rachel X.
Review for: Sand
I bought this during Sephora's annual 15% off sale. I heard a lot of people on YouTube say positive reviews about the non-oil version. I'm combo skin, so I bought this oil free one. When I got it in the mail, I was very excited. The tinted moisturizer has a lot of coverage for a tint! It has about medium coverage, but it can not be built up with a beauty blender. It's really light on the skin, but doesn't keep my oils at bay. I have to blot my skin at least once through out the day.
Cynthia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go-to tinted moisturizer for both myself and for my clients! As a makeup artist, it's important to have a variety of different products for every skin type, tone and different coverages. This is a staple in my kit. I most frequently will use it on my male talents when needed because it gives the right about of coverage but looks incredibly natural. I find it works best for normal/combo/dry skin types as this leaves the skin with a nice dewy finish. Highly recommended product!
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. This is perfect for me for weekend days when I'm just running errands or more casual days without client meetings at the office. For a tinted moisturizer, the coverage is surprisingly great. A little goes a long way. It evens out my skin tone so well, all I need usually after that is a tiny but of concealer for my problem areas. Another thing I like about it is that the transition to using it was smooth, no breakouts!
Stephanie C.
Sacramento
This is the first tinted moisturizer I ever purchased and at first I didn't like it due to the shine and cakiness, however after playing around with it for awhile I found out that it doesn't cake up when applied with fingers and not set with a lot of powder. I have combo/oily skin and I just set it with my mario badescu mist without powder and it was perfect for me. On super hot days a tad of powder does the trick. It is high coverage, but that's exactly the point of a tinted  moisturizer.
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like more of a natural glowing skin. This looks so good on my dry skin! Evens out my skin very well but doesn't hide my freckles which I love about it. I bought the shade bare radiance and when I first received it i felt like wow this is going to be too dark, but one I applied it and blended it out and let it sit on my skin while I did other things, I feel like it matched my tone somehow. It gives my skin a sunkissed look. Will definitely repurchase!
Danielle F.
Castle Rock , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on days where I don't necessarily want to wear foundation but because I am super pale and super red I hate how I look with out something to take away some redness and this was almost perfect. It is a little buildable so you can go from very shed to a light coverage. It did give me a slight dewy look but nothing crazy I just prefer a matte look but I actually like how this made my skin look.
Mariam K.
Tarzana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For some reason since I read that the product was Oil free I assumed it would be great for my oily to combo skin. I really enjoyed it for a couple months but then I started to realize how oily it made me even when I put Laura Mercier translucent powder. I would definitely recommend this to normal to dry skin. I love the consistency and the dewiness buttt a little too shiny for oily skin.
Olivia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For some time I've been on the hunt for the perfect summer tinted moisturizer. I've sampled a few from Sephora and I must say this is absolutely gorgeous on the skin!!!!
I still prime & moisturizer my face before hand but ommmggg it looks like my skin but better. So flawless and light-weight.
Looks so natural.
Absolutely in love!! Will be heading to Sephora soon to purchase the full size.
I have oily/combo skin.
And am in the shade porcelain.
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?