BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Shirley C.
So worth the hype! I don't get much acne or blemishes so sometimes I just don't want/need that heavy coverage from foundations. I actually found out about this product while my friend was trying it out at Sephora. It looked great on her so I decided to give it a try. This tinted moisturizer provides a good amount of coverage without it feeling cakey or heavy on the face. It also gives a very natural look which I love. I've been restocking on this item every time I run out. Can't live without this.
Lauren L.
Union, NJ
I love this stuff! It's perfect for lazy girls like myself. I wake up very early for my front desk reception job, so it’s important that I don’t show up to work looking like I just rolled out of bed! So I needed something that was quick & easy to put on yet still gave my skin a flawless finish. It comes off slightly dewy when you first put it on, but I think it stays matte for the rest of the day - at least for me! I use this product with the too faced primer and use a sponge to apply. A couple of swipes & I’m out the door!

My only drawback is that it starts to cling to dry patches around my nose which tends to get very dry. I will be definitely repurchasing in the future.
Shana N.
Plaquemine
I spend quite a bit of time outdoors and I wanted something that wasn't heavy, gave me a little bit of coverage and has SPF. I'm not trying to be rocking Estée Lauder Double Wear in this Louisiana humidity and heat. I didn't mind the fact that it's not exactly oil controlling, it doesn't claim to be that kind of product. My problem was the ashy/ghostly cast my shade, Walnut, has. I'm sure it's the SPF that's the culprit but it makes it look off and is not what I was expecting from a $42 product. I decided to mix this with my Revlon Colorstay that's too dark try to offset the ash. I'll use up cause I need the SPF but will not repurchase.
Sana M.
I haven't tried too many other tinted moisturizers but after using this one, I don't even want to. I absolutely loveeee this stuff and can't believe it's taken me so long to discover it. It claims to be sheer coverage but honestly it's as good as some foundations. It actually blurs and covers imperfections and evens out skin tones. I apply makeup over it such as blush, highlighter, etc and it's perfect for lazy days or days I don't want to put too much on my face. It does leave a dewy finish which can be either powdered up as the day goes on or you can use a matte setting spray. And I do love how a little goes a long way as others have also said.
tina a.
new jersey
I HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR YEARS! it keeps my skin so dewy, it is buildable and it will not look cakey. honestly if you have oily skin regardless of it being oil free i wouldn't recommend it because it does leave your skin dewy and shiny (in a good way). i blend it in with my fingers and it goes in so smoothly. it takes redness away and it looks so natural on my skin. the shades they have are great too - they don't go to yellow or orange. sometimes i'll put this under my powder for a night out. it stays in allll day. i will forever keep using this
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA
I wanted something light and quick and easy for the "summer months" in SF. I got my shade matched when I went to Sephora. I bought didn't think I would love it enough. It was the only think I wore everyday to work and everywhere I went. It's so light and protected me from the sun, I also wore more sunscreen under it for a higher SPF level. I just finished my 2nd tube not to long ago. And just bought my 3rd one.
Victoria N.
Review for: Bisque
Being an oily skinned girl this tinted moisturizer did NOT work out for me. I tried to apply the moisturizer with a brush, beauty sponge, and my finger tips and noticed I was having a difficult time to have the product blend into the skin without looking patchy. I think it would be great for people who have drier skin and someone who just wants to sheer out the redness / blemishes on your face since it is very moisturizing. But unfortunately for me I will not be purchasing this product again.
Rachel X.
Review for: Sand
I bought this during Sephora's annual 15% off sale. I heard a lot of people on YouTube say positive reviews about the non-oil version. I'm combo skin, so I bought this oil free one. When I got it in the mail, I was very excited. The tinted moisturizer has a lot of coverage for a tint! It has about medium coverage, but it can not be built up with a beauty blender. It's really light on the skin, but doesn't keep my oils at bay. I have to blot my skin at least once through out the day.
Cynthia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
My go-to tinted moisturizer for both myself and for my clients! As a makeup artist, it's important to have a variety of different products for every skin type, tone and different coverages. This is a staple in my kit. I most frequently will use it on my male talents when needed because it gives the right about of coverage but looks incredibly natural. I find it works best for normal/combo/dry skin types as this leaves the skin with a nice dewy finish. Highly recommended product!
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
I really like this product. This is perfect for me for weekend days when I'm just running errands or more casual days without client meetings at the office. For a tinted moisturizer, the coverage is surprisingly great. A little goes a long way. It evens out my skin tone so well, all I need usually after that is a tiny but of concealer for my problem areas. Another thing I like about it is that the transition to using it was smooth, no breakouts!
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?