BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
Review for: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz., Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz.
I have combo skin and can't use this product. It is oil free, but my face got greasy when using this. I have a friend who uses this with a laura mercies pressed powder during the day and she absolutely loves it/looks great, but for me the tint was less than I expected and I needed a little more coverage.
Laila R.
I honestly love this product, it works so well and its actually worth your money so you should buy one too
Bare Escentuals Black Flawless Definition Mascara
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz®
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
Angelia N.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Sand
I received a sample of this moisturizer and I fell in love. You get a pretty decent amount of product and a little goes a long way. It did keep my oil at bay I just added a little powder on top. Though I feel like this product is on the pricer side. But I do recommend it.
JJ L.
New york, NY
Review for: Natural
I LOVE THIS CAN I JUST SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS? I have sensitive skin, so finding good products have always been a headache for me. Not only does this not break me out, but it also helps keep your skin moisturised with some sheer coverage! Perfect for everyday use :)
Alyssa B.
Review for: Bisque
This is such an amazing tinted moisturizer! I usually use this in the summer when I want light coverage. I really love how it acts like a foundation, but it isn’t as heavy. It’s really creamy and I love the way it looks on my face. Also, a little goes a long way!
Marena. D.
Fanwood, NJ
Review for: Walnut
Absolutely love this tinted moisturizer! I do not need to even put on makeup when I'm on the go. This moisturizer gives me everything I need to take on the day. First time using this product and it is extremely light and airy. Doesn't feel too heavy on your skin.
Jiki B.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Broad Spectrum Spf 20 Sunscreen
I love using tinted moisturizers, especially ones with built in sunscreen. The Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer evens out my skin tone and cancels out any redness in my skin. It doesn’t leave me completely shine-free, but with a natural skin glow. I love that it gives me an extra additional layer of sun protection.
Denise J F.
Review for: Natural
The best tinted moisturizer on the market! It provides amazing coverage and you don't even need to use that much. It smooths skin, covers imperfections, and gives you a refreshed, youthful look. It's a high quality product so it's a bit pricey but so worth it!
Julie K.
Folsom
Review for: Ochre
This foundation is great from protecting your skin from the sun!!! Includes SPF as well as great coverage! I have went through two of these tubes. The packaging is lovely and easy to use. You know when your running low or not. I would recommend this product!
hesteriaa D.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Cameo
my my..! holy grail product and have been using this for the past 5 years! cannot live without this. i have tried couple of other brands, but always go back to this one. the size is not that crazy and finishing is very silky smooth and clean (not oily)
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?