BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Kelsey K.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Tan
This product has changed the game for my beauty routine! For someone with extremely oily skin I am very particular about what moisturizer and foundations I use. This provides my face with both a great deal of moisture and a great tint. I use it daily with bronzer and some highlighter and my face is good to go. This has definitely become a beauty staple for me and I have bought it multiple times since I first purchased. I highly recommend!
Cari P.
Review for: Sand
Originally I used it as a moisturizer, which really was the purpose. But I would use a lot and I always wondered why it looked cakey. So the lesson is, it's a moisturizer not foundation. It doesn't last as long as foundation. It lathers on beautifully if you don't want heavy creams and layering tons of makeup on your face. It you don't have much acne, the is really good. Price is pretty high though, but it lasted me more than 6 months.
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Natural
***I'm not actually sure what color so I just picked one... I really like the way this works and that it's a way to use sunscreen in the summer and make my skin look nicer at the same time without heavy makeup. I like that it's less coverage than foundation but would prefer it on the scale somewhere between where it is and where most foundations are. I have uneven skin tone so it would help with that a bit without the caked on look.
Heidi E.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: Ochre
The only reason i give this 2 starts is because I picked this out without having the correct skin type for it. I have quite problematic skin, also oily, with a lot of scars and dark spots to hide. This didn't help any of those problems and it always looked really orange on me. If you have perfect skin, this might work well on you, but if you have skin like mine, I'd stick to regular foundation.
Linda C.
Review for: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz.
This was my first makeup product ever and I still live by it. I love tinted moisturizers/bb creams! This oil free tinted moisturizer does work well with my combination skin. I do get oily throughout the day but blotting sheets help with that! It blends so well in your skin it does not look like you are wearing anything! I'd say the coverage is light-medium. It stays on well throughout the day.
21aves O.
narvon
Review for: Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer Spf 20
This is one of my favorite products simply because I personally don't need the super full coverage of a foundation. This product surprised me in so many ways! First of all the coverage is incredible! Second, it almost feels like you are wearing nothing on your face while using the tinted moisturizer. I often use the Laura Mercier Translucent setting powder with this for a flawless look!
Cassie C.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz.
This moisturizer is perfect. I'm so glad there is an oil free version and that they expanded the shade range to include porcelain. I have fair skin and the nude was too dark/yellow toned. This moisturizer applies easily and gives a light amount of coverage. I love that is has SPF in it for lighter makeup days when you want to even out your skin tone and protect from the sun.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Review for: Natural
Wanted an oil free product that had SPF and good coverage. Read reviews and thought this would do the trick.  Shinny upon application.  Mid day of wearing - my face turned greasy. Very light coverage.  Felt sticky.  SPF is only 20.  Will not buy again.
kiana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz.
I love this stuff!!! On a daily basis, this is my go-to. I don't want to feel gunned up, but sometimes you juts want a little bit of dew, glow, and coverage. This does all of that. It lasts me all day, even through a busy day or work or classes. It sits nicely and smoothly on my skin, even my blemish-prone problem areas with texture. I highly recommend.
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Broad Spectrum Spf 20 Sunscreen
I love this product. It is super natural looking even though I got a tone that was darker than my skin tone because i liked to use it when i applied self tanner to make my face match my body. it is kind of sheer, but that's okay for me because i use powders and concealer and contour on top. i would definitely recommend this to someone with sensitive skin
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?