BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• How does this compare to the regular tinted moist... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you moisturize your face before using this product if you are ...1 Answers
  • Do you moisturize your face before usign this product if you are ...1 Answers
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Ali G.
Review for: Bisque, Nude, Blush
This is my everyday go-to. I started wearing the regular (not the oil free) one a few years ago. I liked it but over time realized I was getting very oily. So I switched to the oil free and I haven't looked back. I've switched shades a bit between summer and winter, but honestly I could get away with the darker one in the winter and lighter one in the summer because it blends in really well. I'm in my twenties and have never liked the way foundations have looked on me, I always felt like they made me look fake or blatantly like I was wearing foundation. This does not do that for me. It looks like I'm wearing nothing. I have a few acne scars from the past year (IUD gave me horrible cystic acne that has left terrible marks - so upset over this) and this covers them up a tiny bit. The coverage is enough for me to feel better about heading out into the world. On days where I'm a bit more self-conscious I will layer this up a bit in that area or add some concealer. It also has spf 20 which is great. I've started wearing a higher SPF recently as the derm said to wear 30 at minimum. Love this stuff. I wear this practically every day and the tube lasts me forever! I haven't gone through a whole tube yet, my first tube expired before I finished it. You really don't need a lot since in smooths all over the face easily. I couldn't recommend this enough!
Anna A.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Review for: Natural
I do like this product to a certain extent and although it claims to be oil-free, it does have a little sheen to it to create a dewy finish. I've never been the sort who likes the dewy look but have recently grown to like it quite a bit. I've tired applying this product with my fingertips but it doesn't give a good coverage as opposed to using a stippling brush.

Pros:
- Covers up slight discolourations - to achieve a uniform skin tone
- Perfect for rushed mornings
- Natural Finish
- Doesn't break me out

Cons:
- Can feel a litte sticky upon application ( much like sunscreen for a couple of seconds)
- A primer is required if you have dry patches as it will flake and look more obvious upon application of product - so this isn't quite set for people with dry skin.

Truthfully speaking, I am not too sure that I will re-purhcase this product once again because I feel that there might be better products in the market for this price, but I would use this everyday, and be happy.
Recommended for
Normal - combination skin
* should you have oily skin and have purchased this product but fear that the dewy look might make your skin look shiner, going over the product with a translucent powder will help mattify the overall look.
Heather A.
central
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz.
I love using this on days when my skin is feeling a bit on the dry side ! It evens out my skin tone without feeling sticky on my skin like other tinted moisturizers ! It gives nice coverage , and doesn’t ever look like I’m wearing any makeup at all! Looks very natural and gives a pretty glow ! It surprisingly stays on all day , especially if I add a little bit of powder on top and use blotting sheets within the day. It’s a miracle product and I love this. I have yet to try out the original but this oil free version is just terrific 👍🏻 I’d say all skin types should be able to use this , but ask for a sample at Sephora first ! 🙂 it’s a lovely product and I would gladly rebuy again when I run out !
Paloma L.
Woodland Hls, CA
Review for: Ochre
This is the my favorite tinted moisturizer! I use this every day for work and save my foundation for nights out or special occasions. I have oily skin but don't like having a matte face or too much coverage. This tinted moisturizer provides just the right amount of coverage to where my blemishes are covered but my freckles still show! It leaves a glowy finish that looks like my own skin but better. I do need to blot T-zone once mid-day but I prefer that than using something that is too matte. Going over this product with Laura Mercier translucent powder really helps! If you are looking for "no make up, make up" I highly recommend this!
Chanel B.
Arlington
OMG! This is by far my favorite tinted moisturer, definitely buildable and I would recommend it to beginners. It gives you a nice skin like finish, not too much or cakey very realistic but still covers up all blemishes. The range of colors is also pretty great! I found my exact color not having to mix two together. This would also be good if your not really a foundation person, you don't want something to thick on your skin it's lightweight. I can't think of any cons I definitely think this would work for everyone, you can build it up you can leave it light. It gives you a radiant glow, I love this product soooo much!!!!!
Val M.
Review for: Bisque
I would give this more than 5 stars if I could. This and the NARS radiant tinted moisturizer are my holy grails! I personally don't like a heavy foundation (or foundation at all) so I love this. It's great for daily use but can be used for a full Glam as well. The oil free formula helps wit my combo/ oily skin. It has just the right amount of coverage that's not too much. ( light coverage ). You can build it up slightly though. Works well with sponge, brush, fingers ! Can control the shine with powder. It doesn't have that tacky wet feeling either ! It's just an almost perfect product. And It has one of the most exact color matches ( for myself) that I've ever found !! I love this so much. Will always come back to it !
Rachel M.
Granada Hills, CA
Review for: Ochre
I've been trying to decide whether I like this tinted moisturizer better than the IT cosmetics CC cream. After testing them out for a while, I've come to the conclusion I prefer Laura Mercier. Firstly, LM has a wider (still limited tho) color selection compared to IT cosmetics, so the shade ochre matches decently to me medium olive skin tone. Now onto the actual formula -- it's not watery at all, and provides light to medium coverage with a satin finish. It's just right for everyday use. If you have oily skin like me, I would recommend setting it with a powder and this looks BEAUTIFUL when I set it with the Laura Mercier mineral powder in Rich Vanilla. It creates such a long lasting, natural finish. I love it!
Gabriella C.
Review for: Bisque
I've tried over 20 foundations and this is BY FAR my all-time favorite. I purchased it initially to use for every day wear when I didn't really want a full face of makeup and wanted to look natural. This manages to work with a casual face of makeup AND can work for a night out with a fuller face. The texture is lightweight, and I find it's best applied just with the fingers. It does get the slightest bit darker after it totally dries down but manages to match to your skin beautifully. I have a very uneven skin tone and this makes my tone even and makes it look like I'm not even wearing a foundation. Will never be without this!
Jennifer L.
Johnson City
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz.
This is an amazing product. It offers medium coverage, but it also moisturizes the skin. It is expensive, but can you put a price on healthier skin? I did notice that it does create a bit of oil by the end of day, but not to a point of problem.
Lovella P.
Houma, LA
Review for: Blush
This is one of my favorite shade of this tinted moisturizer. Perfect to use by “on the go” people, busy lifestyle who dont want to put heavy make up at all but want to looks pretty and flawless. I love this shade, it hides the dark spot on my face and looks natural. I use this everyday but i switch to bare radiance, sometimes I use bisque too. This does not only moisturize the skin but totally harmless on the skin and has spf too.
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Serena P.
Mercerville , NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?