BY LAURA MERCIER #6 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura's award-winning, demi-matte multi-tasker for a healthy, no-makeup look. Lightweight formula helps control oil breakthrough and adds a soft hint of colour that evens and enhances skin without hiding it. Use in place of foundation for an effortless, natural complexion. Stay-true colour; wears all day.

Delivers advanced skin-caring benefits: Broad Spectrum SPF 20 UVB/UVA sunscreen and antioxidant vitamin E help protect skin from the damaging effects of the environment.

Sheer coverage.
Demi-Matte finish.
SPF 20 UVB/UVA protection.

Ideal for normal to oily skin types.

Formulation Details
Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested.

Usage:

Place a small amount on the back of your hand and apply to face with the narrow end of Laura's Egg-Shaped Sponge, or with clean fingertips. Focus on one area at a time and blend well. For best results, use after your preferred Laura Mercier Foundation Primer.

Laura recommends starting at the outer portion of the face and working inwards toward the nose. Avoid excess application around the contours of the face. Repeat application until desired coverage is achieved.

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5.5%), Octisalate (3.0%)  Inactive Ingredients: Water, Disiloxane, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Jojoba Esters, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Squalane, Methicone, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylparaben, Lauryl Pca, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate.  May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free
  • "wow!! love this tinted moisturizer a lot. it makes my skin look good and fresh. it's oil free. it's a little bit expensive and not easy to find in my country. like to use it in hot summer days." in 125 reviews
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Dewi B.
Bishop, CA
Um holy moly auntie Laura you bamboozled me again!! I’ve always loved this brand and have never really been disappointed in her products so I had high expectations for this tinted moisturizer. Also it’s important to note that I’m definitely a foundation girl and hardly ever use tinted moisturizers.

I believe this is advertised as a light coverage but when I first applied it I definitely consider it to be medium coverage, similar to that of Born this Way (my all time favorite foundation). It glides over my skin so smoothly and evenly. I have a combo skin (oily nose and forehead and dry patches around my mouth) and this doesn’t accentuate any pores or patches. I will say it looks to dry down a bit darker than when first applied but definitely nothing like the Fenty foundation (though I love that as well).

What’s great is that it’s long wearing and doesn’t fade all gross and patchy. For example, I wear this work from 5 am to 1:30 pm, work out, wash everything but my face, then hit my second job from 6 to 9 pm and still look pretty good at the end of the night. I’m not kidding. Of course I have the help of a primer, setting powder, and setting spray, but even some of my foundations don’t hold up as well as this tinted moisturizer in my hectic schedule.

The best part is that it doesn’t feel like I’m wearing tons of makeup on my face, and even after having it on that long, it doesn’t feel gross!!

I know I sound like I’m hyping it up so much but I’m honestly shook at much I love this product. Thank you so much Influenster for letting me try out this gorgeous product, love it!

The pic I have up are after I worked out and I sweat so much in the gym!!
Vanessa M.
Atlantis
Review for: 5C1 CARAMEL - MEDIUM TO DEEP WITH WARM UNDERTONES more...
I love this product for no-makeup makeup day. The shade Caramel is perfect for my tan skin with warm undertone.

Here are some face base products that I use for shade reference:
- L'Oreal Paris Up To 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation in Golden Sun
- Estée Lauder double wear in 4N2 spiced sand
- MAC NC42
Rachita K.
Laurel, MD
I tried out the Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 –Oil Free in the shade 2C1 Blush. The product caters to a wide range of skin tones as they have about 15 shades in total – from Porcelain (for very fair skin tones) to Mocha (for deep complexions with a balance of yellow and red
undertones). The shade matched well with my skin tone and it had a great coverage for a tinted moisturizer. You can choose to have a sheer coverage or even build it up to some extent if you want.

On application, it blended in effortlessly and I loved how it felt. It was extremely lightweight and gave my skin an awesome smooth texture. It seemed like a great product to use during summer or on extra humid days. Since I wanted just enough coverage to even out my skin tone, I applied it using a beauty blender. Apart from the hint of tint, I
loved that my skin looked naturally flawless and didn’t feel like I was wearing any makeup at all! There was some amount of oxidation after a while however and it turned a tad orange but it wasn’t too bad for me to write off the product. The look
lasted me for a good 5-6 hours without any sort of touch-up. This version of the Tinted Moisturizer was Oil-Free, so it didn’t clog my pores or end up
breaking out my sensitive skin. The additional SPF was also a great bonus but it’s a little on the lower end for people looking for higher SPFs.

While it won’t cover your spots, freckles or acne too much, it’ll still make your skin look like skin and give you a dewy glow. If you don’t shy away from showing off a bit of your blemishes and are looking for the perfect no-makeup makeup look, this might be your go-to! And on days you’re feeling exceptionally lazy and are short on time, it could be your superhero(you can imagine the cape around it 😊).

The only negative that the product had was that it contained parabens. With a lot of brands becoming ‘cleaner’ these days, I just wish this one didn’t have any.
Sakeenah W.
Hackensack, NJ
This is a 100% honest review. I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I use a BB Cream/ Tinted moisturizer every summer and was excited to have received this in the mail.

First, the the tint of the product was lighter than my skin tone, however after blending it looked like my actual skin tone. I didn't apply the moisturizer with my hands. I applied with a flat foundation brush and blended in with my Sephora core diffuser blush. It blended in beautifully. The product also gives a nice

I didn't experience any breakouts while using the product either. My skin also didn't become congested. I have a skincare routine that I follow everyday that also prevented any breakout. I believe as long as you take care of your skin and use this product you should be fine.

Downside: the smell. Smells like paint, but I can live with it. Also it provides a sheer coverage. Would be more suitable for people with a nice skin texture and complexion. A concealer the same shade would cover any slight dark marks. Not best for anyone with severe hyperpigmentation.

Overall this product is amazing and I've been happy since using it for about a month.
Caitlin H.
High Point , NC
Summer staple! Sooo beautiful for evening out the skin tone while the added SPF 20 protects your skin from the sun all day. I have combination skin and this tinted moisturizer doesn’t accentuate my dry or my oily areas! I’m able to get a full 8-9 hours of wear with out the product compromising on the skin at all! The SPF doesn’t break out my skin whatsoever either, like usual SPF products! I like applying this right after using a light-weight gel based moisturizer.
PRO TIP: I mix this with a little more full coverage foundation for nights out or when I’m in photos and WOW! This mixes and wears sooo beautifully with other products. I will be repurchasing this product over and over again! By far my favorite tinted moisturizer! I would recommend this to anyone looking for the perfect tinted moisturizer that has more coverage than your typical tinted moisturizer!
- I received the product complimentary for review purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Bishwa P.
I wore this tinted moisturizer for sometimes. Let me start by saying that I have acne prone, oily, and scares skin. This is meant to give me a sheer hint of color with a natural healthy looking glow. It does what it says on the product. You can build coverage but it won’t give you foundation coverage. The pigmentation is very intense. Product applied very smoothly, it didn’t give dry patches. I would use this product when I am going for the natural makeup look. When I don’t want to hide my insecurities.it also has sun protection which is plus. It does control my oil for a good amount of time. For me, it lasted almost half day. Because after the oil can though but it still looked glowy. Overall it was a good experience with it. It doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. But the price point is very high. I can totally use this product every when I go to college. It easy to apply and doesn’t take long to get ready. I received this product for free to test out. But I love it.
Nadia B.
Phoenix, AZ
I was sent 3 freaking awesome products from @lauramercier through @influenster to try out . They are the Foundation primer ,Tinted Moisturizer Oil -Free and the Face Illuminator. they are truly amazing it feels so smooth & it leaves your natural beauty I truly love them ❤️💄can’t wait to try more of these products. They highly went beyond my expectations. Since I don’t really like wearing much makeup this is a great addition to my summer makeup bag and not only that but for my everyday routine. making it an option your not looking for a full face of makeup but just a lil boost .. —— #NoMakeupMakeup #LauraMercier #contest #complimentary @lauramercier @influenster @Sephora
Fiona W.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 3W1 OCHRE - MEDIUM WITH WARM UNDERTONES more...
I really like this tinted moisturizer because it is so easy to apply and blends very well with my skin. I can use my fingertips or a brush. Also, the tinted moisturizer has amazing coverage for everyday makeup looks! It provides enough coverage and does not look like a ton of foundation on. I would really recommend this tinted moisturizer as an everyday-look foundation.
karen P.
San Jose, CA
I am not a huge fan of tinted moisturizers, however I was really impressed with this product. I’ve been using it every day for the last few weeks and have grown to love it. I love the formula and how in sinks right into the skin. The formula is hydrating but does not make your skin feel oily or greasy at all. I have it in shade Bisque and it seems to disappear seamlessly into my skin. I love that is has SPF 20, which is probably my favorite thing about it. I have tried applying it with a brush, beauty blender as well as my fingers. My favorite application method out of the three methods is simply using my fingers. A little goes a long way with this product and it lasts a long time. I have combination to oily skin and this product seems to work perfectly with my skin type, it doesn’t make me too oily and when I set it or apply a powder on top it does not move around during the day at all. The coverage is minimal and would be great for someone with clear skin who’s looking for a small amount of natural coverage to perfect their skin without making it look like they are wearing any makeup at all. However, this tinted moisturizer is great because you can wear it on its own or underneath a powder foundation for a more full coverage look. I would recommend this tinted moisturizer to anyone looking for a natural finish and glowing skin. I received this product complimentary from Influencer for review purposes but my review is one hundred percent my own and honest opinion. I would recommend this product and I would buy it again myself!
Megan Z.
los angeles, CA
The shade matched pretty effortlessly to make my skin look like a more airbrushed version of itself. It's sheer enough for my freckles to still show up but has enough coverage to smooth out all my imperfections and redness. It has a really natural look. I pretty much just use this and swipe on some mascara and lip balm or, if I'm feeling like it, a bright lip. Super easy to incorporate into my daily look. It feels like a thick consistency going on, but actually on the skin it feels light and doesn't feel like its blocking my pores. It adds a bit of glow to my skin but isn't greasy looking. It seems to last a really long time as well. The only thing I really do not like though is the fragrance of sunscreen when applying. It doesn't seem to last that long after applying but still. I have another tinted moisturizer that is SPF 30 and it doesn't smell like it. Otherwise it is overall a really great tinted moisturizer!
Amanda T.
buckeye
Can you use this instead of foundation?
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Stacie H.
Hagersville , ON
I need opinions please ! NARS tinted moisturizer or Laura mercier oil free tinted moisturizer? I have combination skin and trying to find a good tinted moisturizer for the summer ! Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil FreeNARS Pure Radiant Tinted Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Moisturizer
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Jasmina P.
I have oily skin and I tend to get super greasy throughout the day. Does this product actually last all day, and would you suggest setting it with a powder?

Sephora