37 colors available

BY LAURA MERCIER #5 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free, 1.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Would love to try this!1 Answers
  • How much coverage does this product offer? And is it good during su...2 Answers
  • Any suggest primer for this? I usually wear it alone but wanna keep...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "If you have oily skin stay away from this because it gives a dewy finish on the other hand if you have normal to dry skin this will give a beautiful light coverage finish I am more on the dry skin side and it works well for me on days when I want light coverage and the fact that it has spf is a plus for me especially on hot summer days in California" in 5 reviews
Francismar A.
Francismar A.
Miami
I do like this product to a certain extent and although it claims to be oil-free, it does have a little sheen to it to create a dewy finish. I've never been the sort who likes the dewy look but have recently grown to like it quite a bit. I've tired applying this product with my fingertips but it doesn't give a good coverage as opposed to using a stippling brush.

Pros:
- Covers up slight discolourations - to achieve a uniform skin tone
- Perfect for rushed mornings
- Natural Finish
- Doesn't break me out

Cons:
- Can feel a litte sticky upon application ( much like sunscreen for a couple of seconds)
- A primer is required if you have dry patches as it will flake and look more obvious upon application of product - so this isn't quite set for people with dry skin.

Truthfully speaking, I am not too sure that I will re-purhcase this product once again because I feel that there might be better products in the market for this price.

Recommended for
Normal - combination skin
* should you have oily skin and have purchased this product but fear that the dewy look might make your skin look shiner, going over the product with a translucent powder will help mattify the overall look.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have combination skin leaning more towards oily. My skin is olive in color with a warm/neutral undertone. I have very sensitive skin and do not like the look of "foundation". I know it's cliche but, I want it to look like "my skin but better"! I like a light coverage that will simply even out my skin tone and give me a "healthy" look. I purchased this in tawny and apply with a damp beauty blender. Initially, I tried it with a brush and hated the finish! Beauty blender is the way to go with this stuff! I would compare it to M.A.C face and body but, with a slightly thicker consistency. It applies flawlessly and gives you a beautiful dewy finish. I place a small amount of NARS crystal powder on my T-zone, a little bronzer and mascara and I'm out the door! This stuff is amaze balls! I never thought I would replace my face and body (C4-C5) but, I have!!!!
If your looking for "no makeup, makeup", this is for you! If your looking for full coverage...maybe this one isn't it.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Cuba, MO
Frankly I was not as happy with this product as some people are and I think that's because in compare it just didn't do the job for me as other moisturizers have. I have dry skin and this made my skin feel sticky, and even more dry. It didn't sit well and I swear it made me have a few spots of acne breakouts.

I just didn't feel like it was hydrating or helping my skin at all and I already had a really good moisturizer that I used before this one so I switched back. Unfortunately, I really wanted this one to work I was so excited to receive it and it just didn't work well for me.

With that being said the container you get is HUGE a lot bigger than some of my other moisturizers and for the price you cannot beat it. So good product, good value for a great price it just didn't work for my skin.
Kelcey A.
Kelcey A.
Naperville, IL
I bought this with high hopes that I could use it as a substitute for an everyday lightweight foundation. I have heard great things about this product, but after three days of use, I have decided to return it. Even though it claims to be oil-free, it leaves my already oily skin looking so oily throughout the day and breaks up a lot. I used it with a primer and setting powder, and tried applying it using a number of different techniques, but nothing seemed to improve the appearance of how it sits on my skin. It also oxidizes... I bought the lightest shade available, which looked perfect with my skin, but after just a few minutes I noticed the product had turned orange and splotchy, and I found that it really clings to the patchy areas I have. Would not recommend.
Apryl V.
Apryl V.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Sand Mini
I recently decided to try this just to see if anything would ever beat Bare Minerals, which I've been swearing by for years. I'm so happy I did. I love the texture of this. It's so creamy and lightweight and glides on very smoothly. I think it provides good coverage but in full disclosure, my skin is pretty good. The only good genetic gift I received. Lol. If I need a bit more coverage though, I add concealer right on top and blend it in. I'm not tan but still needed Sand as the lighter color was for someone who has never seen daylight. It was very pale! I still love all BM face products but right now this is the only "foundation" you'll find in my Kate Spade makeup bag! Highly suggest!
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Spf 20 Walnut
I've experimented with lots of tinted moisturizers and I find this one to be the best combination of long lasting lightweight coverage, smooth texture, breathable formula, spf without greasiness, and skin care benefits! I have worn this from 8:00am to 5pm without any fading or dripping. It gives the most beautiful healthy looking, glowing finish. My skin tone is a medium deep brown (NC45). There were no exact matches in this product but Walnut was closest. I add a couple CoverFx drops and it corrects the shade perfectly. I wear some form of coverage everyday even in the summer so this is going to be perfect for the warmer weather.
Emilia W.
Emilia W.
All time favorite tinted moisturizer. I definitely stick to Laura Mercier for my tinted moisturizers. I would consider my skin to be fairly normal (not oily or dry) and this works perfectly for me! I provides a fair amount of coverage and allows me to wear instead of a regular foundation. Stays on all day. The best part is that it blends well with your skin. My biggest concern, especially during the summer, is that the shade of my skin changes fairly regularly depending on how much time I spend in the sun. With this, I can get a little bit of a darker shade and wear it all summer long, no matter how tan (or pale) I get!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Mazomanie, WI
I love having something in the summer when you can apply something quick when you want to run out the door and look somewhat put together, be protected from the sun and not look crazy. This is what I was looking for. This is more of a sheer to medium coverage depending on how you apply it and looks skin-like. My only beef is since it is so runny (hence the sheer coverage), the packaging could be better...maybe a pump. This just seems to go everywhere for me. That and the price. If it is running from you, your cash is running quicker too. Just my two cents and yes, pun intended. That is why only 4 stars.
Courtenay S.
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was only able to wear this a small handful of times because no matter what I set it with, this formula still seemed to exacerbate the oils my face produced. Now, this was a couple of years ago when I wasn't *that* much into makeup, so I may give it another whirl just to see if my opinion changes. If I remember correctly, one thing I didn't like about this was a slight scent that was reminiscent of paint. The coverage was nice in my opinion, even for a tinted moisturizer. If I could try this with a good mattifying primer (like the Becca one) and set it well, I would consider repurchasing this.
Shanice E.
Shanice E.
Orlando, FL
Lightweight formula but with full coverage! I originally went into Sephora to only get a sample but when one of the team members applied it to my skin I instantly bought it, it was that good. Since moving to FL from IL my skin has went from being dry with eczema to oily with bad breakouts. I still opted to wear makeup while I worked on tearing my face, but I was now aiming for products that were oil free but still does it job. This LM Tinted Moisturizer does just that and I am happy. I even bought the translucent powder and that helped combat my oily skin as well. I am in the shade mocha.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Is this product good to use without a primer?
Sally C.
Sally C.
Suwanee, GA
I have very oily skin. How does this hold up throughout the day and does it cause breakouts? If you guys have any other recommendations for something lightweight that would be great too.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Greenville, SC
I have been thinking about investing in this for a while. How is the coverage?
Serena P.
Serena P.
Piscataway, NJ
I have sensitive combo skin. Does this product cause irritation or breakouts?
Cat C.
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
I have really oily skin does anyone recommend using this moisturizer?