BY LAURA MERCIER

this moisturizer features an antioxidant vitamin complex of vitamins c and e that acts as a free radical scavenger to protect the skin from even the most aggressive effects of the environment. a powerful moisturizer in its own right, it is powered with... see more...

Susan N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing staple for your makeup bag. I couldn’t live without eat. Light and moisturizing but gives you an even tone and provides SPF.
pari m.
Purchased at: Macy's
The glow and sheen is amazing I love how it hydrates my skin and gives a hint of color to it I don't need to use primer anymore
Jess C.
Delano
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s very smooth on my skin love it and smells amazing I’d recommend the product and I’d purchase again
Julia T.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
perfect to take with you on trips with the small size. SPF tinted moisturizer helps keep skin looking healthy while protecting from UV rays. Does not go on greasy at all! Great for gifts or stocking stuffers too.
jessica y.
New Hyde Park, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve gone through so many of these! They used to be my go to tinted moisturizer on days I didn’t want to wear too much makeup. It has pretty buildable coverage depending on how you apply it