BY LAURA MERCIER #16 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura's award-winning illuminating multi-tasker for a healthy, glowing, no-makeup look. Brightens dull, tired-looking skin lightweight, moisturizing formula with micronized pearl pigments adds a soft hint of radiant colour. Evens and enhances skin without hiding it. Use in place of foundation for an effortless, natural, glowing complexion. Stay-true colour; wears all day.

Delivers advanced skin-caring benefits: Sodium hyaluronate hydrates and softens fine, dry lines. Broad Spectrum SPF 20 UVB/UVA sunscreen and antioxidant vitamin E help protect skin from the damaging effects of the environment.

• Sheer coverage.
  • Radiant finish.
  • SPF 20 UVB/UVA protection.

Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

Bare Radiance Active Ingredients:  Avobenzone (2.0%), Octinoxate (7.5%) Sunscreen.

Bare Radiance Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Dimethicone, Mica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Xylitylglucoside, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Anhydroxylitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Xylitol, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Copper Gluconate, Carbomer, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tin Oxide.

May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Natural Radiance Active Ingredients:  Avobenzone (2.0%), Octinoxate (7.5%) Sunscreen.

Natural Radiance Inactive Ingredients:

May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Warm Radiance Active Ingredients:  Avobenzone (2.0%), Octinoxate (7.5%) Sunscreen

Warm Radiance Inactive ingredients:

May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Golden Radiance Active Ingredients:  Avobenzone (2.0%), Octinoxate (7.5%) Sunscreen.

Golden Radiance Inactive ingredients:

May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Bronze Radiance Active Ingredients:  Avobenzone (2.0%), Octinoxate (7.5%) Sunscreen.

Bronze Radiance Inactive ingredients:

Water, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Xylitylglucoside, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Anhydroxylitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Xylitol, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Copper Gluconate, Carbomer, Silica, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate.

May Contain: Iron Oxides, Copper Powder, Titanium Dioxide.

Sheela V.
Review for: Bronze Radiance more...
I had to to get used to the "illuminating" part because I've always used matte BB creams and foundations so at first I felt like a big greaseball. Once I got past that, I really liked this product. I don't know if I'll repurchase it though - hopefully by the time I finish the whole tube I'll have found a similar product that doesn't cost 56 CAD!
Lovella P.
Houma, LA
Review for: Bare Radiance more...
I started using this product as my daytime moisturizer in sub for foundation as I dont like putting makeup that much. This one works best to my asian skin tone and gives glow to my face. It covers the freckles in my face and stays the whole day unless I wash it. This is my favorite daytime moisturizer now. Love the bare radiance, it looks so natural and not sticky.
Nicole H.
Boston , MA
I do LOVE this product. As a college student I don't have a ton of time to put on a full face of makeup everyday or time to really blend out foundation the way I would like to, so a tinted moisturizer is the perfect product. I love the illuminating aspect of it and it gives you a slight coverage but a glowy, refreshed look. The one downside I would say is the price, as this is the price of a lot of foundations and there isn't much coverage (obviously since it's just a tinted moisturizer), but I think it could be a little bit cheaper. That being said, this is a great product if you just want SOMETHING in the morning and the illuminating aspect really helps you to look awake, especially when you've been up all night doing homework ;)
Julia Y.
Review for: Bare Radiance more...
I bought this as a quick summer tinted moisturizer but boy did it make me oily! The finish looks amazing when I first put it on but once I step into the sun, I just became an oil slick. I felt so self-conscious about how I looked when I was out. For a bit higher coverage and non-oily after effects, go for the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue! I ended up buying that one and I love it :)
Lis P.
Boynton Beach, FL
Review for: Bronze Radiance, Bare Radiance more...
I usually out use natural radiance and I tried the golden bronze color. I absolutely love this product. It's out of stock on sephora so I hope they don't discontinue this product. Makes my face glow. A little goes a long way. If you use too much, it'll look bad on your skin from the illuminating color
Rachel P.
Safety Harbor, FL
I use this product daily and will forever repurchase because it creates the most beautiful, natural glow and it has included SPF but does not smell like sunscreen. This moisturizer has very light coverage and is not really buildable but I prefer it that way to wear for everyday use and going to the beach or pool. It is somewhat pricy, but in my opinion well worth it.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
I love primers and this one by Laura Mercier has my favorite multiple benefits! I love the light glow it gives my skin, love the moisture, and it replaces my foundation!
Rachel S.
The only tinted moisturizer I use! I loathe products that look and feel heavy on my face, so this sheer coverage is wonderful. A little bit really goes a long way, and even works well to mix in with a traditional moisturizer. Definitely worth the price!
Briana G.
Sweetwater, TX
I am in love with this! It's gives such a pretty a pretty glow!
For me I find that it is buildable but I usually go for a lighter coverage.
It's easy to blend with a sponge or brush. I prefer a brush.
I would recommend it for anyone who likes a dewy glowing finish!
Arielle M.
Springfield , MO
I am a BIG fan of tinted moisturizer and this is the best! Not only are you giving your facial skin some much needed moisture, but you're also evening out your skin tone at the same time! Perfect for anyone who isn't a fan of heavy makeup, like me!
Kacie H.
Nashua, NH
Will this product make me breakout?
alesia g.
Tobyhanna, PA
Can this be used to highlight as well?
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
How does this "Illuminating" version compare to the normal Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer?
Maridania C.
Is it like a base with shine or a cream?
Megan S.
Is this a good stand alone product??