BY LAURA MERCIER

A custom-designed luxurious high grade sponge that provides a soft luxurious feel upon application. Created specifically to compliment the Tinted Moisturizer Crème Compact SPF 20 formula. Anti-copper treated to preserve cleanliness and prevent discoloration. Refill sold separately.

Amber E.
Love this product. It's very lightweight. I love that it's not super heavy. It's also not greasy feeling either. It has some coverage but also, gives you a more natural "no makeup" look
Brenda H.
Mchenry
Love these sponges! Fits into your hand perfectly and applies my foundation amazingly. Very easy to clean. Holds up well to daily use.
Sharna B.
I adore the tinted moisturiser for Laura Mercier. I bought it from John Lewis. It is expensive but the quality makes the price worth it, and it suits my sensitive skin. I would highly recommend as the coverage is fantastic and it gives the skin a lovely natural glow.