BY LAURA MERCIER #37 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Crème Compact SPF 20 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Alina P.
richmond
This product is great for your face especially when it’s acne related, it’s medium coverage which makes it great if you’re going for that natural look. It’s easy to apply and looks flawless in the end. I recommend this ❤️
Natasha H.
Clifton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Brilliant, just brilliant this product is amazing it applies easy and right now I'm on the natural look so it's perfect for the coverage . You can build it up but don't need to. And I would buy this over and over again .
BettyJo M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best! I wish Laura Mercier had not discontinued this product line. It was so easy to throw in my bag. I really miss this product. This is sheer coverage however gives that amazing flawless finish. I would have continued to buy this product, I hope they bring it back.
Alysia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer is amazing. It has a flawless finish and it blends like a dream. This is a product that wont disappoint you
Chelsea E.
Maple Grove, MN
I love this product. It gives a smooth, flawless finish. Also has great selection of colors
Stephanie M.
Sacramento , CA
Im a fan of Laura Mercier products. I was excited to buy and try this product out when it first came out; i was getting tired of always wearing foundaton everyday that i decied to branch out and try this tinted moisturized. Unfornatly, i dislike this product. Its very drying to the skin and hard to blend out (ive tried a varity of brushes and sponges).The compact is very convinated and it has SPF (which is great for the skin), but theproduct inside is not he best. This tinted moisturizer cost about $45 and in my oppion is not worth the money. I would recommed purchasing the oginal Laure Mercier Tineted moisturizer over this new one.
ebube o.
Wylie, TX
Im a fan of Laura Mercier products. so i have to say it is a big step up in the cosmetic industry
Amanda P.
Denver, CO
Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer is a holy grail product for me. I haven't tried the compact yet but I think it will be amazing. The original product could get a bit messy in the tube and applying from a compact should be much easier!
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
To me this is more than a tinted moisturizer, Its creamy consistency makes me feel like it is a foundation. I love it.
Katy S.
Broomfield, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Move around on my face all day long. Did not blend easily. Face is left looking chalky...and right now it's oily and cakey. Not attractive at all. Bad job, Laura Mercier. Just stick with the liquid tinted moisturizer!