BY LAURA MERCIER #4 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura's original, award-winning multi-tasker for a healthy, no-makeup look. Lightweight, moisturizing formula adds a soft hint of colour that evens and enhances skin without hiding it. Use in place of foundation for an effortless, natural complexion with a fresh glow. Stay-true colour; wears all day.

Delivers advanced skin-caring benefits: Sodium hyaluronate hydrates and softens fine, dry lines. Broad Spectrum SPF 20 UVB/UVA sunscreen plus a power-blend of antioxidant vitamins C and E help protect skin from the damaging effects of the environment.

• Sheer coverage.
  • Natural Dewy finish.
  • SPF 20 UVB/UVA protection.
  • Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

Cameo Active Ingredients:

Avobenzone (2.0%), Octinoxate (7.5%) Sunscreen. Inactive ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclomethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Emu Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, PEG-15 Cocamine, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Carbomer, Mica, Aminomethyl Propanol, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben.

Porcelain Active Ingredients:

Meradimate (3.5%), Octinoxate (7.5%) Sunscreen. Inactive ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclomethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Emu Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Mica, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Propylparaben.

Blush Active Ingredients:

Bisque Active Ingredients:

Nude Active Ingredients:

Natural Active Ingredients:

Fawn Active Ingredients:

Ochre Active Ingredients:

Sand Active Ingredients:

Meradimate (3.5%), Octinoxate (7.5%) Sunscreen Inactive ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclomethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Emu Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Mica, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Propylparaben.

Almond Active Ingredients:

Meradimate (3.5%), Octinoxate (7.5%) Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclomethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Emu Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Mica, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Propylparaben.

• Would love to try this product , how much does it cost ? Where ca...1 Answers
  • Since this is not oil free will it break you out? I have sensitiv...1 Answers
  • TINTED MOISTURIZER CHALLENGE If you had to pick: Laura Mercier ...2 Answers
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer can be counted on as a sunblock, a moisturizer and a low level foundation to even out your skin tone. " in 6 reviews
  • "It goes on smoothly and feels super light on your skin while giving you great coverage." in 5 reviews
  • "All in all Its light weight, non-comedogenic, and protects you from the UVA and UVB rays, and give you a natural flawless look that glows." in 5 reviews
  • "It is meant for sheer coverage and I use it along with the oil free foundation primer and secret camouflage every day!" in 5 reviews
Kara H.
Lynnwood, WA
Review for: Natural more...
Let me tell you about my magical sample that includes an opening to a magical vortex full of Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. This was originally given to me as a 1oz sample. I wasn't actually looking for tinted moisturizer. I haven't worn more than basic sunscreen since I was 29 since my thirties skin is making up for the grief I went through with my 14-29 skin - like seriously my skin is so flawless today I am basically an undiscovered Glossier model if they are looking for anyone in their thirties to show off their products. I don't where my pores went. I guess they just got uncomfortable and left.

Moving on - so I was actually in Nordstrom picking up a vial of RevitaBrow after a lady at a browbar decided to sabotage me by waxing off 99% of my beautiful thick eyebrows that would make Cara Delevingne jealous. A sales rep stopped me and pushed a tiny 1oz bottle of this tinted moisturizer in my hand and told me it matched my skin perfectly and to give it a try. I love samples so I did!

Over the week I grew to love it. Especially since my winter skin was starting to look slightly dull. There wasn't many places to climb or even hike at the time so I hadn't been outside as much. I decided since the Sephora was in the middle of a 20% off sale I would get myself a full sizer to get me to Spring.

It is now February. And I have still not run out of the sample. And I use it at least 5 days a week. Haven't even taken the full sizer out of the box I ordered in yes - November. That sample has lasted longer than 2 vials of RevitaBrow - which have helped and my eyebrows are doing very well thank you for asking.

It is very nice. I love the feel it gives my skin. The product is so light. And it is perfect for these winter months. We'll see if I still need it in the winter. I can come back and let you guys know. I'm sure I have enough to last me into the afterlife. I've debated completely covering my body in it for fun. I can send you a 1 gallon jug to try it out yourself.
Erin W.
Review for: Nude more...
I bought this for the days that I don’t really care to wear a lot of makeup. So far, I’ve really liked it. My face has been super dry lately so it’s blended in very well with my skin. It feels so refreshing. My regular foundation has been going on super patchy due to my face being dry so I’ve been turning to this. I’ve just been setting it with a powder and have been happy. It’s super lightweight but feels good on my skin and feels nice and hydrated. I really like it.
Tina J.
Review for: Sand more...
This is a great staple for my day to day makeup for work. Do not get this if you are looking for a heavy coverage foundation, this is literally just tinted. It does not cover my acne scars, etc. but does provide a very light layer of color which essentially helps balance out your skin tone while giving you a very nice glow from within look!  Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Review for: Other more...
I was not satisfied with this product. Didn't have great coverage, Creased on face and was very oily on my already oily skin. I kept having to touch it with my hands to blend out the creases and blotches. Lasted about an 1-2 hr on face till it slowly looked like I had nothing on. Ofcourse I may have took some of it off by using my hands to blend it but I was at work and had no other choice.
Amanda G.
Review for: Bisque more...
For some reason I expected this product to have more coverage, but then again it is a tinted moisturizer. I have dry skin and this product went on smoothly and evenly - I felt it was hydrating. I would most def buy again - very easy to put on and run out of the house on those days we keep hitting the snooze! - also, I love that it is SPF 20!
Meghan M.
Boston, MA
Review for: Blush more...
I️ originally used the Oil Free version of Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen in Blush all Summer but in the colder weather I️’ve ended up loving the heavier moisture version! It’s light coverage, but the perfect base for everyday. Plus it checks off your SPF for the day!
Victoria R.
Review for: Nude more...
This product is phenomenal!! I absolutely love that this product is so lightweight, but still adds a little coverage. Since I live in Florida, I need my face products to have SPF in them. This product removes the moisturizer step and even has SPF in it! Anything that saves me time in the morning makes me happy because I love my sleep!
Florence E.
Addison, TX
Review for: Natural more...
My favorite Tinted Moisturizer in the world! It is perfect for every day wear, or when you don't want to put on make up and just run a few errands. It is very light but is a good coverage. It feels hydrating and goes on so smoothly. Also, it has SPF so you can skip a step every morning :) Definitely recommend!
Nae B.
riverside, CA
Review for: Caramel more...
I think this product is pretty good but its so pricey for what it actually is! I think that the nars luminous foundation is a better bet if you want a dewy but light coverage foundation. I like to wear this when i don’t wanna wear makeup
Ashley G.
Dallas, TX
I love B.B. creams Nars has always been my go to but I decided to try this since I use Laura Mercier setting powder. I bought the color Natural Radiance, I like it a lot. It is a little more coverage then the Nars B.B. cream and it dries a little more on the skin. So it just depends what your going for. I feel that the Nars leaves a more dewy look. I like them both but they are different. Both worth a try. I have sensitive skin and did not notice any change when switching.
Lauren F.
Do you use a brush, sponge, or hands for this product?
Jackie H.
Columbia , SC
I can't seem to find if this product has spf protection?
Koy M.
Carol Stream, IL
Is this product light weight? Or is it one of those things that you would put on and know you're wearing make up?
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
How do you know which color to choose?
Ayla B.
Is the coverage still good for lighter skin tones or is it really light? I have redness and want something that can even out my light skin tone. Also, would you recommend it for oily/combination skin?