BY LAURA MERCIER #1 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura's original, award-winning multi-tasker for a healthy, no-makeup look. Lightweight, moisturizing formula adds a soft hint of colour that evens and enhances skin without hiding it. Use in place of foundation for an effortless, natural complexion with a fresh glow. Stay-true colour; wears all day.

Delivers advanced skin-caring benefits: Sodium hyaluronate hydrates and softens fine, dry lines. Broad Spectrum SPF 20 UVB/UVA sunscreen plus a power-blend of antioxidant vitamins C and E help protect skin from the damaging effects of the environment.

• Sheer coverage.
  • Natural Dewy finish.
  • SPF 20 UVB/UVA protection.
  • Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

Cameo Active Ingredients:

Avobenzone (2.0%), Octinoxate (7.5%) Sunscreen. Inactive ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclomethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Emu Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, PEG-15 Cocamine, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Carbomer, Mica, Aminomethyl Propanol, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben.

Porcelain Active Ingredients:

Meradimate (3.5%), Octinoxate (7.5%) Sunscreen. Inactive ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclomethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Emu Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Mica, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Propylparaben.

Blush Active Ingredients:

Bisque Active Ingredients:

Nude Active Ingredients:

Natural Active Ingredients:

Fawn Active Ingredients:

Ochre Active Ingredients:

Sand Active Ingredients:

Meradimate (3.5%), Octinoxate (7.5%) Sunscreen Inactive ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclomethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Emu Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Mica, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Propylparaben.

Almond Active Ingredients:

Meradimate (3.5%), Octinoxate (7.5%) Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclomethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Emu Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Mica, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Propylparaben.

• I like to protect my skin, but I would like to use someth...2 Answers
  • Would love to try this product , how much does it cost ? ...1 Answers
  • Is this product light weight? Or is it one of those thing...8 Answers
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "after trying a lot of tinted moisturisers, this one was the one worked the best for my type of skin. it has such a lovely glowy finish and it is super easy to blend. i believe if you have oily skin maybe this is not the best option out there. it is also very long lasting!" in 54 reviews
  • "Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer can be counted on as a sunblock, a moisturizer and a low level foundation to even out your skin tone. " in 6 reviews
  • "It goes on smoothly and feels super light on your skin while giving you great coverage." in 5 reviews
  • "It is meant for sheer coverage and I use it along with the oil free foundation primer and secret camouflage every day!" in 5 reviews
  • "All in all Its light weight, non-comedogenic, and protects you from the UVA and UVB rays, and give you a natural flawless look that glows." in 5 reviews
MARIANA A.
New York
Review for: Almond more...
It's rare that I repurchase a foundation/base item, because I don't go through them that quickly and I'm always curious to try something else by the time I've used a whole bottle up. However, this is one item I have (and will continue to) repurchase.

I really love how easy this is to apply. I don't even both with a brush or sponge, I just warm between my fingers and apply like that. For a tinted moisturizer I find this gives a decent light coverage, and a very natural finish. It's not overly dewy, so I often like to use something like Mac Strobe Cream or the Glam Glow Glowstarter underneath. However, I think this lack of dewiness is a good thing because it makes for a more versatile product - and if I want to keep the satin finish one some days, I can. Oilier skin-types would probably prefer the oil-free version, as the regular formulation doesn't do anything to control shine.

It doesn't wear quite as long as a foundation, but I still find it holds up nicely during the day. It does need to be re-powdered on the forehead (which is the area where I get shine) after about 4-5 hours of wear.

The packaging is great, very light and the opening dispenses a nice amount of product without ever leaking in my makeup drawer. I also take this travelling a fair bit, and haven't run into any issues with it leaking.

Overall, I'm a huge fan of this product. Will absolutely repurchase in the future.
Jasmine C.
Brockport, NY
Review for: Mocha more...
This is my first experience with both a tinted moisturizer, and Laura Mercier Products. I was super excited to try this tinted moisturizer along with the foundation primer and illuminator. I appreciate the fact that Laura Mercier products are infused with skin benefiting ingredients. It also has SPF, I’m an esthetician, and that’s super important to me.

First things first, I’m extremely disappointed in the shade range. When I was contacted by Influenster to participate in this campaign, I automatically assumed “Mocha” (the deepest shade) would be my perfect match. WRONG. It was a shade or two too light. It did slightly adjust once blended in but I do wish there was a deeper shade. With that being said, I STILL wanted to test it out for the sake of this review.

APPLICATION: I don’t recommend using a beauty blender or sponge to apply this. The coverage is pretty much non-existent and a sponge soaked up a ton of product. I’m not a fingers type of girl but the warmth of my fingers helped the product melt into the skin VS. when applied with a brush it kind of sat on top of the skin.

PERFORMANCE AND LONGEVITY: It is a tinted a moisturizer, don’t expect a ton of coverage. The coverage is super sheer, to the point where it’s undectable on the skin. It isn’t a product that you can build up. It doesn’t cover any imperfections or blemishes. I did try applying a color corrector; it did show through, due to this product not being pigmented enough to cover it. Even though, it has very little coverage, it does even out the complexion. The finish is neither matte nor dewy, it’s somewhere in between, so it’s suitable for all skin types. It’s hydrating, but my t-zone doesn’t get oily throughout the day. On its own, it lasts for four to five hours— when paired with a long wearing primer, it lasted about seven hours, before I noticed it starting to fade.

MY FINAL THOUGHTS: My go-to, everyday foundations are light coverage— so a tinted moisturizer is right up my alley. This product is perfect if you’re going for a minimal, “no makeup” makeup. I absolutely LOVE this tinted moisturizer. This is one of the most comfortable base products I’ve ever worn.
Jade B.
Durham, NC
Review for: Cameo more...
This is my HG tinted moisturizer and I was initially surprised that I like it so much because I have the oiliest skin! It's pretty sheer coverage, which is exactly what I was looking for, for those days when I don't feel like applying a full coverage foundation but I do want something to help even out my skin tone. Depending on the texture I want, I either buff it in with my fingers (more product - higher coverage) OR I use my beauty blender (much more subtle, lighter coverage). The only downside that I find is that it transfers easily if I don't set it with powder after (probably because I'm so oily to begin with, so it doesn't always sink all the way into my skin). I use laura mercier's translucent setting powder and it works like a dream.
Megan Z.
los angeles, CA
Review for: Bisque more...
The shade matched pretty effortlessly to make my skin look like a more airbrushed version of itself. It's sheer enough for my freckles to still show up but has enough coverage to smooth out all my imperfections and redness. It has a really natural look. I pretty much just use this and swipe on some mascara and lip balm or, if I'm feeling like it, a bright lip. Super easy to incorporate into my daily look. It feels like a thick consistency going on, but actually on the skin it feels light and doesn't feel like its blocking my pores. It adds a bit of glow to my skin but isn't greasy looking. It seems to last a really long time as well. The only thing I really do not like though is the fragrance of sunscreen when applying. It doesn't seem to last that long after applying but still. I have another tinted moisturizer that is SPF 30 and it doesn't smell like it. Otherwise it is overall a really great tinted moisturizer!
Tiffanie W.
This is my very first time trying a tinted moisturizer, but it’s always been on my list of things to try! I’m glad I received this particular brand as my first experience, because, per usual, it delivered high quality! I really appreciate the look it gave me, it was exactly what I was looking for, just enough! It blended well with just my fingertips, but much better with my beauty blender. I gave it 4 stars because it indicated its for for all skin types, but I have excessively oily skin, and it didn’t look as good by the end of the day. The next time I’ll try to combine it with a different primer to avoid the access oil! Other than that, I will definitely buy once I run out.
Victoriya L.
Review for: Natural more...
the fluid moisturizes and can be used without a moisturizer;
yes SPF 20
economically spent - for make-up you need a small drop of the remedy, and also it is easily distributed over the skin
the skin is moistened and well-groomed, there is no dryness and discomfort
does not clog pores
in the composition there is vitamin C and E, as well as antioxidants
Alana S.
I was recommended this tinted moisturizer by the Sephora sales associate when I said I was looking for something very lightweight with just a little bit of coverage and natural looking. She gave me this in the color porcelain because I am very fair. The shade range is pretty good but I wanted just a tad more coverage. It definitely evened out my skin a little bit but I could still see some redness. I don’t prefer to use products with oil in them because they tend to break me out but this doesn’t really break me out. It does make my skin look somewhat oily by the end of the day but I do have combo skin with an oily t zone. It’s very lightweight and easy to apply and leaves a natural finish to your skin. I may repurchase this when I finish my tube unless I find something better.
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Nude more...
For an American brand tinted moisturizer, this product would be my go to choice. I have been using this product for years and I think I have master the art of how this product works.

If you are looking for light coverage, this product is not for you. This product only evens out the skin that moisturizes and has SPF properties which is why it is a "Tinted" moisturizer. BB or CC creams have better coverage if that is what you are looking for. This product also works great with people who have great skin already. In other words, if you want more coverage this product will disappoint you. I only use it for two main reasons and here is why:

I use this on days where I am on the go that is can be applied quickly (with very minimal make up) or when I want to mix foundations. Why would I want to mix foundations, you ask? When I want a little bit more coverage, using a foundation that may be a little too heavy (looking on the skin), or a foundation that is too matte for my skin, I would mix the foundation and tinted moisturizer together. This helps dilute the foundation, add additional hydration, and SPF 20 to my skin.

This product isn't a must for the reasons why I use it, it's just something I do. I would recommend BB creams or light coverage foundations instead.

TIP:
- Don't use a wet sponge, it will absorb the product
- Use your hands or a foundation brush to apply this product

Rachelle O.
I tried the radiant version of this tinted moisturizer quite some time ago now but I remember it did not work well for me. The radiance I felt was too "radiant" for me personally with combination skin and just left me looking greasy. The coverage was light, which is exactly what I expect from a tinted moisturizer. Unfortunately, the color range when I purchased this was poor and finding a shade pale enough for me proved impossible. Although the radiant version and shade selection did not work for me at the time, I am curious to check out this tinted moisturizer (non radiant) in the future to see if it works better as this did not cause me to breakout, is unscented, and provides an SPF. Hopefully their shade selection has a tone pale enough to suit me now.
Alex H.
Fern Bch, FL
Review for: Sand more...
I’ve been using this particular product for years, and I will continue to do so. Depending on the time of the year, I pick up a different shade or use the oil free version, but I will continue purchasing the tinted moisturizer from this brand for as long as possible. I only need to even my skin tone and want very light coverage. My skin is combination sensitive, oily in my T-zone. This product adds the extra layer of moisture and SPF while evening out my skin tone and without covering up my light freckles, which I absolutely love. I don’t have a need to build up coverage, but it works well as a base for makeup, too.
Lauren F.
Do you use a brush, sponge, or hands for this product?
Jackie H.
Columbia , SC
I can't seem to find if this product has spf protection?
Koy M.
Carol Stream, IL
Is this product light weight? Or is it one of those things that you would put on and know you're wearing make up?
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
How do you know which color to choose?
Macaila M.
Are tinted moisturizers full coverage?

Amazon