BY LAURA MERCIER #3 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer is a perfect blend of skincare and makeup. It hydrates skin and softens fine lines with a sheer hint of colour for a healthy, dewy glow. This lightweight formula provides ideal protection from the sun's harmful, damaging rays with broad spectrum Spf 20 Uvb/Uva sunscreen. Perfect for all skin types.

• TINTED MOISTURIZER CHALLENGE If you had to pick: Laura Mercier ...2 Answers
  • Does it dry the skin and can see pores on your skin?1 Answers
  • What does everyone think? Love it or leave it?3 Answers
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer can be counted on as a sunblock, a moisturizer and a low level foundation to even out your skin tone. " in 6 reviews
  • "It is meant for sheer coverage and I use it along with the oil free foundation primer and secret camouflage every day!" in 5 reviews
  • "It goes on smoothly and feels super light on your skin while giving you great coverage." in 5 reviews
  • "All in all Its light weight, non-comedogenic, and protects you from the UVA and UVB rays, and give you a natural flawless look that glows." in 5 reviews
Stephanie R.
White Plains, NY
I REALLY wanted to like this, especially for the price. But no, just not for my skin.
This product is very similar to Bareminerals Complexion Rescue, which I ended up passing on to my mom because I just couldn't bring myself to use it.

This might work well as a very light coverage for those with drier skin, but this clings to my skin in such a strange way. It never blends (and I know it's not a foundation, but it just sits on top of the skin no matter how much i work it in).

This also seems to emphasize large pores, regardless of pore-filling primer. i only use this under a better foundation or for the gym, but that's purely so i can finish it and get rid of the bottle.
Kathryn D.
I am so torn about this product. It has a great finish. I don't find it to be oily at all, and I feel like my skin both looks and feels like SKIN after I apply it (the same cannot be said of the Nars Tinted Moisturizer). It offers very very very subtle coverage, but to me, still makes all the difference I want it to make (I have freckles and I'm uninterested in covering them). This gets 3 stars because I notice my skin is more likely to break out when I'm using it. I'm not entirely sure what it is, but I suspect it's the 'cones. To get the gorgeous finish it gives, this thing is choock full of dimethicones, silicones, etc. So if your skin is sensitive to those, beware!
Mina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was in search of an SPF foundation and figured I'd give this light(er)-weight one a shot since it's summertime. Omg. At first I wasn't sure if it did anything for my skin (TBH I just didn't want to love it because of the steep price tag). However, once it soaked in, my skin looked undeniably better. I swear it gives me the same coverage as my normal foundation ... except now I can apply it with my fingers, while half asleep. The one annoying thing about this product is that it reduced my pores, which I honestly never knew I had an issue with ... so now I've started looking into pore-minimizing items. Here I was thinking my routine was just about complete ... $$$
Ellen O.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried a ton of tinted moisturizers, and this one by Laura Mercier is by far my favorite! It blends seamlessly into my skin every time and leaves my skin supple and slightly dewey. Perfect for the "your skin but better" look (my summer go-to). I love that it has a bit of spf in it and it doesn't get creasy or greasy by the end of the day. I usually set my concealer and t-zone lightly with a setting powder, add a bit of bronzer for a glowy look, a coat of mascara and I'm good to go! Highly recommend this one if you're looking to up your tinted moisturizer game. I use it almost daily and I still have quite a bit left in my tube after three months.
Chantay G.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to for summertime! I have tried a multitude of tinted moisturizers and BB creams and of the "American" versions this is my favorite. It is light, doesn't make me look shiny, has SPF, and a decent amount of coverage for my acne prone skin. As another bonus it also doesn't break me out, which many other "moisturizing" products do. I wish the SPF was a little higher than 15, but on top of my usual sunscreen, and topped with an SPF setting spray it protects my skin really well from the sun. It sets in place and I don't have any problems with separating or lasting power, even when it gets really hot.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the travel size from Sephora to test it out for a while and was pretty disappointed. It was OK at moisturizing, felt really light and was easy to apply but coverage is really minimal. I know it's a tinted moisturizer and am not expecting amazing coverage, but I might as well been using a regular moisturizer except regular moisturizer moisturise much better than this. Also, SPF 20 is not good enough IMHO so the added SPF just seems like a way to drive the price up.

I ended up returning the travel size bottle after a week. Not impressed, especially at that price point.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looove this stuff, I am not a fan of wearing foundation all over my face on a regular basis, but this is a good substitute. It is light enough that it does not feel like you have an extra layer on your skin, and the sheer coverage means that skin still looks like skin. It lets your skin breathe without feeling heavy or flakey like with some foundations. It stays on all day (with primer; haven't tried this without) and keeps my face looking fresh and glowing.!
Anna N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looked forever foe a moisturizer that could serve as a foundation and not dry out my skin. I am so happy I found Laura Mercier. I have dry to normal skin, that is prone to allergens and itchiness. I tested this moisturizer, the ladies were so nice, and I immediately bought it. I also got the primer which I recommend. It feels so great on my skin, no dryness, no excess moisture and a great even color. I will buy this over and over again!
Samantha S.
Review for: Spf 20 Luxury Size S
This is the best tinted moisturizer I've ever used. It feels light and fresh, and stays on all day. The fact that it has SPF is fantastic — I've worn it all summer and my face hasn't burnt once, but some of its ingredients are too synthetic to me, as I hear that they can have long term negative effects. But in terms of the product's functionality, it's great. The color range is good and looks very natural on my skin.
Samantha V.
New Market, Md
This is my favorite tinted moisturizer I've found so far and would buy again. Does go on a little tacky but dries smooth and not sticky. This is not full coverage for me but I like the finish and that it has SPF. I'll use concealer on the days I feel I need it, as this will allow redness to bleed through if that is a concern. Otherwise, never had issues with breakouts or other sensitivity.
Lauren F.
Do you use a brush, sponge, or hands for this product?
Jackie H.
Columbia , SC
I can't seem to find if this product has spf protection?
Koy M.
Carol Stream, IL
Is this product light weight? Or is it one of those things that you would put on and know you're wearing make up?
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you know which color to choose?
Ayla B.
Is the coverage still good for lighter skin tones or is it really light? I have redness and want something that can even out my light skin tone. Also, would you recommend it for oily/combination skin?