BY LAURA MERCIER #1 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura's original, award-winning multi-tasker for a healthy, no-makeup look. Lightweight, moisturizing formula adds a soft hint of colour that evens and enhances skin without hiding it. Use in place of foundation for an effortless, natural complexion with a fresh glow. Stay-true colour; wears all day.

Delivers advanced skin-caring benefits: Sodium hyaluronate hydrates and softens fine, dry lines. Broad Spectrum SPF 20 UVB/UVA sunscreen plus a power-blend of antioxidant vitamins C and E help protect skin from the damaging effects of the environment.

• Sheer coverage.
  • Natural Dewy finish.
  • SPF 20 UVB/UVA protection.
  • Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

Cameo Active Ingredients:

Avobenzone (2.0%), Octinoxate (7.5%) Sunscreen. Inactive ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclomethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Emu Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, PEG-15 Cocamine, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Carbomer, Mica, Aminomethyl Propanol, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben.

Porcelain Active Ingredients:

Meradimate (3.5%), Octinoxate (7.5%) Sunscreen. Inactive ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclomethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Emu Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Mica, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Propylparaben.

Blush Active Ingredients:

Bisque Active Ingredients:

Nude Active Ingredients:

Natural Active Ingredients:

Fawn Active Ingredients:

Ochre Active Ingredients:

Sand Active Ingredients:

Meradimate (3.5%), Octinoxate (7.5%) Sunscreen Inactive ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclomethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Emu Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Mica, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Propylparaben.

Almond Active Ingredients:

Meradimate (3.5%), Octinoxate (7.5%) Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclomethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Emu Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Mica, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Propylparaben.

• I like to protect my skin, but I would like to use someth...2 Answers
  • Would love to try this product , how much does it cost ? ...1 Answers
  • Is this product light weight? Or is it one of those thing...8 Answers
Buy on Bergdor...*
  • "after trying a lot of tinted moisturisers, this one was the one worked the best for my type of skin. it has such a lovely glowy finish and it is super easy to blend. i believe if you have oily skin maybe this is not the best option out there. it is also very long lasting!" in 54 reviews
  • "Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer can be counted on as a sunblock, a moisturizer and a low level foundation to even out your skin tone. " in 6 reviews
  • "It goes on smoothly and feels super light on your skin while giving you great coverage." in 5 reviews
  • "It is meant for sheer coverage and I use it along with the oil free foundation primer and secret camouflage every day!" in 5 reviews
  • "All in all Its light weight, non-comedogenic, and protects you from the UVA and UVB rays, and give you a natural flawless look that glows." in 5 reviews
Reagan H.
Anna, TX
Review for: Ochre more...
I personally have very oily skin and I was hesitant to use a tinted moisturizer. Although it took some trial and error, this product works great for me now. The directions say to put it on with your fingers, but when I did the the product did not last as long and barely had any coverage. The beauty blender did not work the well for this either, but I tried using a stippling brush and it worked amazing with this product! You can build up the coverage very easily! I personally also have very big pores due to my oily skin, so I have to use the poreless mattifying primer by dr Brandt. I have not used this product without a mattifying poreless primer. I would also recommend setting with translucent powder if you have very oily skin. If you do not then it will end up transferring easily, but this is only from my experience due to my skin type (I use the Laura mercier translucent powder). Be careful if you are only wearing this under your eyes, because it does tend to crease. I always wear concealer with it. I also have sensitive, acne prone skin, so I was very pleased when it did not break me out. Make sure you use setting spray (well you should with any product, but especially if you have oily skin). I know this review may seem like I'm warning you about this product, but I'm just letting you all know how I got it to work for my skin type. It's very hard for me to have any kind of product from skincare to makeup to work with my skin , so for me to get this to work was absolutely amazing. The price may be high, but it is completely worth it if you struggle with finding makeup to work with extremely oily skin. Sorry this review was so long . I always wish people were more detailed in their reviews, so I tried my best to be as thorough as possible.
MARIANA A.
New York
Review for: Almond more...
It's rare that I repurchase a foundation/base item, because I don't go through them that quickly and I'm always curious to try something else by the time I've used a whole bottle up. However, this is one item I have (and will continue to) repurchase.

I really love how easy this is to apply. I don't even both with a brush or sponge, I just warm between my fingers and apply like that. For a tinted moisturizer I find this gives a decent light coverage, and a very natural finish. It's not overly dewy, so I often like to use something like Mac Strobe Cream or the Glam Glow Glowstarter underneath. However, I think this lack of dewiness is a good thing because it makes for a more versatile product - and if I want to keep the satin finish one some days, I can. Oilier skin-types would probably prefer the oil-free version, as the regular formulation doesn't do anything to control shine.

It doesn't wear quite as long as a foundation, but I still find it holds up nicely during the day. It does need to be re-powdered on the forehead (which is the area where I get shine) after about 4-5 hours of wear.

The packaging is great, very light and the opening dispenses a nice amount of product without ever leaking in my makeup drawer. I also take this travelling a fair bit, and haven't run into any issues with it leaking.

Overall, I'm a huge fan of this product. Will absolutely repurchase in the future.
Tiffany M.
Nashville , TN
Review for: Porcelain more...
Now that I’m in my mid 30s I’ve started to try to find products that really work for me and aren’t just a bunch of glitter and buzz words. I still love those things, but I need some more practical items in my arsenal as well.
When I found out I would be receiving this item for free from Influenster to test it out, I was excited. I hadn’t tried anything from this brand before, but I’d been thinking about it. Everything in the line looks so polished and refined.
This tinted moisturizer is everything I look for in a product like this. The shade is perfect and there’s no oxidation. It gives me light coverage and doesn’t look or feel heavy. You can still see all of my freckles, which I consider a plus. I don’t like anything heavy enough to cover them and I think they’re nice. It doesn’t settle into creases and it makes my skin feel and look dewy and moisturized without looking or feeling greasy in any way.
I’ve experimented with application using my hands, a brush and a beauty blender. I think I prefer using a bb for this product. It seem to do the best job of even application.
I like that the product comes in an easy to open and use tube. I feel like I will be able to use all of the product.
I definitely think I will purchase this product once I use up my free tube!
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Review for: Nude more...
If I could,I would have given this three and a half stars. I really wanted this to be my HG,favorite face product. But it’s not for me-it’s too heavy,and it oxidizes after about an hour and a half. It catches on the drier areas of your face.
It looks nice for the first hour or so and is reasonably easy to buff into the skin with fingers or a brush(I never tried my BeautyBlender).
The shade range is impressive and I like that this has SPF 20 and that LM also does an oil free version and an Illuminating version(I think I may need to try that). I also like that there are primers to go with this tinted moisturizer.
This is not a bad product and a lot of people swear by it. I just found it very heavy on the skin,where I look for something that feels like I’m not wearing much at all. I much prefer my Glossier Skin Tint or Burberry Fresh Glow BB cream.
Laura Mercier makes some absolutely beautiful products-her Caviar Shadow Sticks and her illuminators are gorgeous,but sadly,this is not something I reach for very often,if at all.
I bought the 1 ounce travel size for 24$ from Macys.com. They also sell it at Sephora and on LM’s own website.
Jasmine C.
Brockport, NY
Review for: Mocha more...
This is my first experience with both a tinted moisturizer, and Laura Mercier Products. I was super excited to try this tinted moisturizer along with the foundation primer and illuminator. I appreciate the fact that Laura Mercier products are infused with skin benefiting ingredients. It also has SPF, I’m an esthetician, and that’s super important to me.

First things first, I’m extremely disappointed in the shade range. When I was contacted by Influenster to participate in this campaign, I automatically assumed “Mocha” (the deepest shade) would be my perfect match. WRONG. It was a shade or two too light. It did slightly adjust once blended in but I do wish there was a deeper shade. With that being said, I STILL wanted to test it out for the sake of this review.

APPLICATION: I don’t recommend using a beauty blender or sponge to apply this. The coverage is pretty much non-existent and a sponge soaked up a ton of product. I’m not a fingers type of girl but the warmth of my fingers helped the product melt into the skin VS. when applied with a brush it kind of sat on top of the skin.

PERFORMANCE AND LONGEVITY: It is a tinted a moisturizer, don’t expect a ton of coverage. The coverage is super sheer, to the point where it’s undectable on the skin. It isn’t a product that you can build up. It doesn’t cover any imperfections or blemishes. I did try applying a color corrector; it did show through, due to this product not being pigmented enough to cover it. Even though, it has very little coverage, it does even out the complexion. The finish is neither matte nor dewy, it’s somewhere in between, so it’s suitable for all skin types. It’s hydrating, but my t-zone doesn’t get oily throughout the day. On its own, it lasts for four to five hours— when paired with a long wearing primer, it lasted about seven hours, before I noticed it starting to fade.

MY FINAL THOUGHTS: My go-to, everyday foundations are light coverage— so a tinted moisturizer is right up my alley. This product is perfect if you’re going for a minimal, “no makeup” makeup. I absolutely LOVE this tinted moisturizer. This is one of the most comfortable base products I’ve ever worn.
Jade B.
Durham
Review for: Cameo more...
This is my HG tinted moisturizer and I was initially surprised that I like it so much because I have the oiliest skin! It's pretty sheer coverage, which is exactly what I was looking for, for those days when I don't feel like applying a full coverage foundation but I do want something to help even out my skin tone. Depending on the texture I want, I either buff it in with my fingers (more product - higher coverage) OR I use my beauty blender (much more subtle, lighter coverage). The only downside that I find is that it transfers easily if I don't set it with powder after (probably because I'm so oily to begin with, so it doesn't always sink all the way into my skin). I use laura mercier's translucent setting powder and it works like a dream.
Megan Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Bisque more...
The shade matched pretty effortlessly to make my skin look like a more airbrushed version of itself. It's sheer enough for my freckles to still show up but has enough coverage to smooth out all my imperfections and redness. It has a really natural look. I pretty much just use this and swipe on some mascara and lip balm or, if I'm feeling like it, a bright lip. Super easy to incorporate into my daily look. It feels like a thick consistency going on, but actually on the skin it feels light and doesn't feel like its blocking my pores. It adds a bit of glow to my skin but isn't greasy looking. It seems to last a really long time as well. The only thing I really do not like though is the fragrance of sunscreen when applying. It doesn't seem to last that long after applying but still. I have another tinted moisturizer that is SPF 30 and it doesn't smell like it. Otherwise it is overall a really great tinted moisturizer!
Nia H.
Review for: Mocha more...
I rate this product 4 out of 5 stars. The product itself is fine, but the variety of shades is pretty slim for women with darker tones. I used the tinted moisturizer with Laura Mercier primer, and it applied pretty smoothly. There's a natural-shine finish, (not matte) so it worked pretty well for a summer day (when it's too hot for makeup). The coverage is very sheer, so don't expect to conceal any imperfections. It does transfer, like makeup, so be careful touching stuff. Overall, pretty good product. I'd like to try a matte version too, or a matte finishing spray. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Heather H.
El Lago, TX
Review for: Natural more...
This product felt really lightweight and definitely not cakey. A problem that I often have with foundations is that it bunches up around my nose area after a few hours of wear, but this one stayed exactly where I applied it. This tinted moisturizer has a very sheer coverage that is perfect for your no-makeup makeup look. I think this will quickly become one of my summer staples. I love they way it makes my skin feel hydrated and moisturized, but not too oily. I am very thankful that I was introduced to this product and will continue to use it. I must point out that I received this product for free, but all opinions are my own.
Tiffanie W.
This is my very first time trying a tinted moisturizer, but it’s always been on my list of things to try! I’m glad I received this particular brand as my first experience, because, per usual, it delivered high quality! I really appreciate the look it gave me, it was exactly what I was looking for, just enough! It blended well with just my fingertips, but much better with my beauty blender. I gave it 4 stars because it indicated its for for all skin types, but I have excessively oily skin, and it didn’t look as good by the end of the day. The next time I’ll try to combine it with a different primer to avoid the access oil! Other than that, I will definitely buy once I run out.
Lauren F.
Do you use a brush, sponge, or hands for this product?
Jackie H.
Columbia , SC
I can't seem to find if this product has spf protection?
Koy M.
Carol Stream, IL
Is this product light weight? Or is it one of those things that you would put on and know you're wearing make up?
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
How do you know which color to choose?
Audrey J.
I have really been wanting to try a tinted moisturizer but don't know which one to get. Has anyone tried this one and If so how do you like it?