BY LAURA MERCIER #1 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura's original, award-winning multi-tasker for a healthy, no-makeup look. Lightweight, moisturizing formula adds a soft hint of colour that evens and enhances skin without hiding it. Use in place of foundation for an effortless, natural complexion with a fresh glow. Stay-true colour; wears all day.

Delivers advanced skin-caring benefits: Sodium hyaluronate hydrates and softens fine, dry lines. Broad Spectrum SPF 20 UVB/UVA sunscreen plus a power-blend of antioxidant vitamins C and E help protect skin from the damaging effects of the environment.

• Sheer coverage.
  • Natural Dewy finish.
  • SPF 20 UVB/UVA protection.
  • Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

Cameo Active Ingredients:

Avobenzone (2.0%), Octinoxate (7.5%) Sunscreen. Inactive ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclomethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Emu Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, PEG-15 Cocamine, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Carbomer, Mica, Aminomethyl Propanol, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben.

Porcelain Active Ingredients:

Meradimate (3.5%), Octinoxate (7.5%) Sunscreen. Inactive ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclomethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Emu Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Mica, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Propylparaben.

Blush Active Ingredients:

Bisque Active Ingredients:

Nude Active Ingredients:

Natural Active Ingredients:

Fawn Active Ingredients:

Ochre Active Ingredients:

Sand Active Ingredients:

Meradimate (3.5%), Octinoxate (7.5%) Sunscreen Inactive ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclomethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Emu Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Mica, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Propylparaben.

Almond Active Ingredients:

Meradimate (3.5%), Octinoxate (7.5%) Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclomethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Emu Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Mica, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Propylparaben.

• I like to protect my skin, but I would like to use someth...2 Answers
  • Would love to try this product , how much does it cost ? ...1 Answers
  • Is this product light weight? Or is it one of those thing...8 Answers
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "after trying a lot of tinted moisturisers, this one was the one worked the best for my type of skin. it has such a lovely glowy finish and it is super easy to blend. i believe if you have oily skin maybe this is not the best option out there. it is also very long lasting!" in 54 reviews
  • "Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer can be counted on as a sunblock, a moisturizer and a low level foundation to even out your skin tone. " in 6 reviews
  • "It goes on smoothly and feels super light on your skin while giving you great coverage." in 5 reviews
  • "It is meant for sheer coverage and I use it along with the oil free foundation primer and secret camouflage every day!" in 5 reviews
  • "All in all Its light weight, non-comedogenic, and protects you from the UVA and UVB rays, and give you a natural flawless look that glows." in 5 reviews
Michelle K.
Review for: Nude more...
I couldn't remember what shade I used and then I remembered that I had it in my bag because I always am throwing it on in the car!

This is a great tinted moisturizer and perfect for my oily skin in the winter. I  haven't used it yet in the summer, but I'll be interested to see how it does.

On a day to day basis I prefer to layer on my skincare products and do a tinted skincare-like product as the last step. I love that this has SPF in it as I like to do that as my last step. I do set this with the Supergoop powder and do powder touch ups during the day, but my skin gets oily pretty much no matter what product I use, so I don't think this makes me overly oily.

I bought the travel size because I wanted to try it out and see how it does with my skin and I will definitely be purchasing a full size when I run out of the travel size!
Emily J.
Review for: Sand, Porcelain, Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 more...
This is my favorite product to use for everyday. It looks really natural, and is so quick and easy to apply. I have very dry skin that can get flakey around my mouth and chin. This product doesn’t make my skin look more dry like most foundations. You can get very sheer to around a medium coverage from it. It applies well with fingertips for very light coverage, or you can build it up a little more with a damp sponge. This is one product I really can’t do without. Even when my skin is extremely dry, flakey, and irritated, I can get a decent finish with this makeup. It never irritates my skin or breaks me out. I use a mix of the Porcelain and Sand and can match well from winter to summer. It’s even better when used with a Laura Mercier Primer.
Kristi C.
Raymore
Review for: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 more...
I love this tinted moisturizer. I’ve used foundations, cc creams and mineral powder and this is my favorite to use as “foundation”. It’s super lightweight and my skin absorbs it immediately without it feeling greasy or cakey. It goes on fairly sheer, but you can build it up. The color selection is pretty decent and I found a shade that is pretty darn close to my skin tone. I was using MK cc cream and then BM tinted hydrating gel, but the LM tinted moisturizer is definitely my favorite of what I’ve tried so far. It does not settle into lines or crease, which is a breath of fresh air when you’re over 30.
MARIANA A.
New York
Review for: Almond more...
It's rare that I repurchase a foundation/base item, because I don't go through them that quickly and I'm always curious to try something else by the time I've used a whole bottle up. However, this is one item I have (and will continue to) repurchase.

I really love how easy this is to apply. I don't even both with a brush or sponge, I just warm between my fingers and apply like that. For a tinted moisturizer I find this gives a decent light coverage, and a very natural finish. It's not overly dewy, so I often like to use something like Mac Strobe Cream or the Glam Glow Glowstarter underneath. However, I think this lack of dewiness is a good thing because it makes for a more versatile product - and if I want to keep the satin finish one some days, I can. Oilier skin-types would probably prefer the oil-free version, as the regular formulation doesn't do anything to control shine.

It doesn't wear quite as long as a foundation, but I still find it holds up nicely during the day. It does need to be re-powdered on the forehead (which is the area where I get shine) after about 4-5 hours of wear.

The packaging is great, very light and the opening dispenses a nice amount of product without ever leaking in my makeup drawer. I also take this travelling a fair bit, and haven't run into any issues with it leaking.

Overall, I'm a huge fan of this product. Will absolutely repurchase in the future.
Jasmine C.
Brockport, NY
Review for: Mocha more...
This is my first experience with both a tinted moisturizer, and Laura Mercier Products. I was super excited to try this tinted moisturizer along with the foundation primer and illuminator. I appreciate the fact that Laura Mercier products are infused with skin benefiting ingredients. It also has SPF, I’m an esthetician, and that’s super important to me.

First things first, I’m extremely disappointed in the shade range. When I was contacted by Influenster to participate in this campaign, I automatically assumed “Mocha” (the deepest shade) would be my perfect match. WRONG. It was a shade or two too light. It did slightly adjust once blended in but I do wish there was a deeper shade. With that being said, I STILL wanted to test it out for the sake of this review.

APPLICATION: I don’t recommend using a beauty blender or sponge to apply this. The coverage is pretty much non-existent and a sponge soaked up a ton of product. I’m not a fingers type of girl but the warmth of my fingers helped the product melt into the skin VS. when applied with a brush it kind of sat on top of the skin.

PERFORMANCE AND LONGEVITY: It is a tinted a moisturizer, don’t expect a ton of coverage. The coverage is super sheer, to the point where it’s undectable on the skin. It isn’t a product that you can build up. It doesn’t cover any imperfections or blemishes. I did try applying a color corrector; it did show through, due to this product not being pigmented enough to cover it. Even though, it has very little coverage, it does even out the complexion. The finish is neither matte nor dewy, it’s somewhere in between, so it’s suitable for all skin types. It’s hydrating, but my t-zone doesn’t get oily throughout the day. On its own, it lasts for four to five hours— when paired with a long wearing primer, it lasted about seven hours, before I noticed it starting to fade.

MY FINAL THOUGHTS: My go-to, everyday foundations are light coverage— so a tinted moisturizer is right up my alley. This product is perfect if you’re going for a minimal, “no makeup” makeup. I absolutely LOVE this tinted moisturizer. This is one of the most comfortable base products I’ve ever worn.
Sarah E.
The Colony, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This is such a great tinted moisturizer. I feel sometimes tinted moisturizers create a weird flaking texture on the skin. This one does not. It really blends into the skin and creates a beautiful glow! Perfect for running errands or a beginner in make up who wants to ease in! It was actually my first foundation when I started where make up at 12 years old!! Love it still to this day!!!
Jade B.
Durham, NC
Review for: Cameo more...
This is my HG tinted moisturizer and I was initially surprised that I like it so much because I have the oiliest skin! It's pretty sheer coverage, which is exactly what I was looking for, for those days when I don't feel like applying a full coverage foundation but I do want something to help even out my skin tone. Depending on the texture I want, I either buff it in with my fingers (more product - higher coverage) OR I use my beauty blender (much more subtle, lighter coverage). The only downside that I find is that it transfers easily if I don't set it with powder after (probably because I'm so oily to begin with, so it doesn't always sink all the way into my skin). I use laura mercier's translucent setting powder and it works like a dream.
BrittanyRose L.
Purchased at: bluemercury
Review for: Porcelain more...
As far as tinted moisturizers go this is one of my favorites. It goes on smooth and you can use your hands to press it into the skin which is nice. It’s easy on the go and goes great under makeup. Highly recommend for someone who isn’t into wearing a lot of foundation and makeup. I would refer it to people with good skin because it has like no coverage but it’s a nice tint.
Jessica B.
Providence
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 more...
This product is great when you need an extra boost of moisture! (For me, winter is brutal on my skin.) in addition to a face moisturizer, I use this tinted moisturizer over it. The color is only tinted, so if you are looking for coverage this is not the product for you. It does however, if used consistently keep your face feeling soft and helps in stopping peeling skin!
Megan Z.
los angeles, CA
Review for: Bisque more...
The shade matched pretty effortlessly to make my skin look like a more airbrushed version of itself. It's sheer enough for my freckles to still show up but has enough coverage to smooth out all my imperfections and redness. It has a really natural look. I pretty much just use this and swipe on some mascara and lip balm or, if I'm feeling like it, a bright lip. Super easy to incorporate into my daily look. It feels like a thick consistency going on, but actually on the skin it feels light and doesn't feel like its blocking my pores. It adds a bit of glow to my skin but isn't greasy looking. It seems to last a really long time as well. The only thing I really do not like though is the fragrance of sunscreen when applying. It doesn't seem to last that long after applying but still. I have another tinted moisturizer that is SPF 30 and it doesn't smell like it. Otherwise it is overall a really great tinted moisturizer!
Lauren F.
Do you use a brush, sponge, or hands for this product?
Jackie H.
Columbia , SC
I can't seem to find if this product has spf protection?
Koy M.
Carol Stream, IL
Is this product light weight? Or is it one of those things that you would put on and know you're wearing make up?
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
How do you know which color to choose?
Macaila M.
Are tinted moisturizers full coverage?

Amazon