BY LAURA MERCIER #2 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura's original, award-winning multi-tasker for a healthy, no-makeup look. Lightweight, moisturizing formula adds a soft hint of colour that evens and enhances skin without hiding it. Use in place of foundation for an effortless, natural complexion with a fresh glow. Stay-true colour; wears all day.

Delivers advanced skin-caring benefits: Sodium hyaluronate hydrates and softens fine, dry lines. Broad Spectrum SPF 20 UVB/UVA sunscreen plus a power-blend of antioxidant vitamins C and E help protect skin from the damaging effects of the environment.

• Sheer coverage.
  • Natural Dewy finish.
  • SPF 20 UVB/UVA protection.
  • Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

Cameo Active Ingredients:

Avobenzone (2.0%), Octinoxate (7.5%) Sunscreen. Inactive ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclomethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Emu Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, PEG-15 Cocamine, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Carbomer, Mica, Aminomethyl Propanol, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben.

Porcelain Active Ingredients:

Meradimate (3.5%), Octinoxate (7.5%) Sunscreen. Inactive ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclomethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Emu Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Mica, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Propylparaben.

Blush Active Ingredients:

Bisque Active Ingredients:

Nude Active Ingredients:

Natural Active Ingredients:

Fawn Active Ingredients:

Ochre Active Ingredients:

Sand Active Ingredients:

Meradimate (3.5%), Octinoxate (7.5%) Sunscreen Inactive ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclomethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Emu Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Mica, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Propylparaben.

Almond Active Ingredients:

Meradimate (3.5%), Octinoxate (7.5%) Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclomethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Emu Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Mica, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Propylparaben.

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
  • "after trying a lot of tinted moisturisers, this one was the one worked the best for my type of skin. it has such a lovely glowy finish and it is super easy to blend. i believe if you have oily skin maybe this is not the best option out there. it is also very long lasting!" in 54 reviews
  • "Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer can be counted on as a sunblock, a moisturizer and a low level foundation to even out your skin tone. " in 6 reviews
  • "It goes on smoothly and feels super light on your skin while giving you great coverage." in 5 reviews
  • "It is meant for sheer coverage and I use it along with the oil free foundation primer and secret camouflage every day!" in 5 reviews
  • "All in all Its light weight, non-comedogenic, and protects you from the UVA and UVB rays, and give you a natural flawless look that glows." in 5 reviews
Victoriya L.
Review for: Natural more...
the fluid moisturizes and can be used without a moisturizer;
yes SPF 20
economically spent - for make-up you need a small drop of the remedy, and also it is easily distributed over the skin
the skin is moistened and well-groomed, there is no dryness and discomfort
does not clog pores
in the composition there is vitamin C and E, as well as antioxidants
Alana S.
I was recommended this tinted moisturizer by the Sephora sales associate when I said I was looking for something very lightweight with just a little bit of coverage and natural looking. She gave me this in the color porcelain because I am very fair. The shade range is pretty good but I wanted just a tad more coverage. It definitely evened out my skin a little bit but I could still see some redness. I don’t prefer to use products with oil in them because they tend to break me out but this doesn’t really break me out. It does make my skin look somewhat oily by the end of the day but I do have combo skin with an oily t zone. It’s very lightweight and easy to apply and leaves a natural finish to your skin. I may repurchase this when I finish my tube unless I find something better.
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Natural more...
Lovely. I've never really worn any sort of foundation, concealer, contour anything...I'm 29 and a newbie. But I went into Sephora today with a purpose! I asked an attendant what would be the best place to start and she suggested a bb cream. I wanted something with a few benefits and decided to try this. I didn't see my skin selection on the app, but the Ochre one suited my complexion the most. I love how much there is for the price! I also love how lightweight and soft it feels. It's very pigmented but doesn't feel blocky. Wonderful place to start.
Giovanna D.
Review for: Sand more...
I love how light and hydrating this tinted moisturizer is. It kept my dry skin glows and soft, no dry patches or weird reactions. It is a little too sparkly for my taste, but I know lots of people out there appreciate all that extra shine. I’m definitely going to repurchase it! However, I don’t recommend it to people who have oily complexion or wrinkles (because of all that shine I mentioned before). Most importantly, this product didn’t make me break out or irritated my skin in any way, and for that alone I would give it 10 stars.
Mikyra L.
atlanta
Review for: Caramel more...
i recently took a trip to la were its super hot and summer is coming around so i wanted to try something new were i can still wear makeup look clean and it be a light look this product here did all of that and it works for all skin types it is buildable but i prefer on lighter days its full coverage and inexpensive its not heavy all so you almost feel like your not wearing makeup the best part it has spf in it so its also protecting your skin and it gives you a flawless clean look without all the cakeyness
Amere G.
Review for: Fawn more...
It’s my first time to finally give in and buy my self the most talk about Laura Mercier. I’ have light to medium skin tone and FAWN was my perfect match. I’m a natural makeup look kind of gal and tinted moisturizer is always my go to foundation. I love the easy application of Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, it’s definitely blendable, buildable and give such a nice flawless finish. I love the fact that it has SPF20, perfect for upcoming summer weather. I can enjoy outdoors more knowing that my skin is actually protected.
Kim M.
Review for: Nude more...
I wore this tinted moisturizer for years and loved it! It was the first tinted moisturizer out there that actually had enough coverage to compete with a foundation - there is a reason why the Kardashian’s love this when they have access to everything. I wore this in high school when I struggled with acne and it gave me coverage to hide the acne without layering something heavy on top. It also looks totally natural and like skin and the shade range was great, I usually really struggle to find shades that get along with my light olive skintone. The only downsides that this have is that it has silicones, which I have since learned break me out, has SPF which means it doesn’t work well in photographs, and the price is a bit steep for a tinted moisturizer. I have since switched to bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream as my daily tinted moisturizer since it has equally as good coverage and is silicone free! This wasn’t available when I was wearing Laura Mercier’s though, so this is really the OG
Shauna L.
North Port, FL
The Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen in the original formula is probably my all time favorite tinted moisturizer. It has nice light to medium coverage and is very light weight. It does not have a heavy sunscreen scent either which is amazing. It is on the pricier side at over $40usd but is worth every penny. It is available at multiple online and brick and mortar stores and comes in a couple different finishes such as, oil free, original, illuminated, etc.
Ryan O.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Cameo more...
I have a love hate relationship with this. I would never wear it Alone because it makes you shiny. It very build able though so you can apply power foundation over and it gives you the perfect glow. It also makes me breakout if I have it on for a long day. If you have bad skin I don’t recommend because it will make you breakout more. Almost all my makeup is laura and I usually am obsessed with their products. I really try to love this product because it’s sunscreen but I just don’t!
Bryanna F.
Vero beach
Review for: Sand more...
I can’t help but love a good tinted moisturizer! It adds a nice soft color while not ending up cakey at the end of the day! Especially living in Florida, where foundation goes to die.

This tinted moisturizer is good on so many levels. It was really easy to apply. It added a great level of moisture to my skin, especially when I needed it to. And it felt like nothing was even on my face!

The coverage in this is VERY light. If that’s all you’re looking for, then this is perfect for it!
Lauren F.
Do you use a brush, sponge, or hands for this product?
Jackie H.
Columbia , SC
I can't seem to find if this product has spf protection?
Koy M.
Carol Stream, IL
Is this product light weight? Or is it one of those things that you would put on and know you're wearing make up?
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
How do you know which color to choose?
Ayla B.
Is the coverage still good for lighter skin tones or is it really light? I have redness and want something that can even out my light skin tone. Also, would you recommend it for oily/combination skin?