14 colors available

BY LAURA MERCIER #3 in Tinted Moisturizers

Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer is a perfect blend of skincare and makeup. It hydrates skin and softens fine lines with a sheer hint of colour for a healthy, dewy glow. This lightweight formula provides ideal protection from the sun's harmful, damaging rays with broad spectrum Spf 20 Uvb/Uva sunscreen. Perfect for all skin types.

• What does everyone think? Love it or leave it?3 Answers
  • Would love to try this product , how much does it cost ? Where can ...1 Answers
  • Would you say this is worth the money vs a drugstore brand?1 Answers
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
  • "Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer can be counted on as a sunblock, a moisturizer and a low level foundation to even out your skin tone. " in 6 reviews
  • "It is meant for sheer coverage and I use it along with the oil free foundation primer and secret camouflage every day!" in 5 reviews
  • "It goes on smoothly and feels super light on your skin while giving you great coverage." in 5 reviews
  • "All in all Its light weight, non-comedogenic, and protects you from the UVA and UVB rays, and give you a natural flawless look that glows." in 5 reviews
Amber A.
Amber A.
Bellingham, WA
This is the tinted moisturizer I spent so long looking for. I have normal - dry skin that is very sensitive, moisturizer based products are very tricky for me because I've had terrible reactions before. Needless to say, I was terribly nervous to try this product, but I saw the travel size on Sephora's website and I've been dying for a natural looking product to wear to school everyday, and thought I'd bite the bullet.

First thing, I was impressed with the coverage this tinted moisturizer offers. It completely evens out skin tone and looks dewy, but not to the point where it looks oily. It gives the perfect natural finish and feels incredibly comfortable on the skin. It doesn't cling to patches or accentuate anything on the skin. I have been reaching for this every day since I got it. My only beef? I wish the travel size offered more colors. I highly recommend this product! I will absolutely be purchasing the full size when I run out of my travel one.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
White Plains, NY
I REALLY wanted to like this, especially for the price. But no, just not for my skin.
This product is very similar to Bareminerals Complexion Rescue, which I ended up passing on to my mom because I just couldn't bring myself to use it.

This might work well as a very light coverage for those with drier skin, but this clings to my skin in such a strange way. It never blends (and I know it's not a foundation, but it just sits on top of the skin no matter how much i work it in).

This also seems to emphasize large pores, regardless of pore-filling primer. i only use this under a better foundation or for the gym, but that's purely so i can finish it and get rid of the bottle.
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
I am so torn about this product. It has a great finish. I don't find it to be oily at all, and I feel like my skin both looks and feels like SKIN after I apply it (the same cannot be said of the Nars Tinted Moisturizer). It offers very very very subtle coverage, but to me, still makes all the difference I want it to make (I have freckles and I'm uninterested in covering them). This gets 3 stars because I notice my skin is more likely to break out when I'm using it. I'm not entirely sure what it is, but I suspect it's the 'cones. To get the gorgeous finish it gives, this thing is choock full of dimethicones, silicones, etc. So if your skin is sensitive to those, beware!
Mina C.
Mina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was in search of an SPF foundation and figured I'd give this light(er)-weight one a shot since it's summertime. Omg. At first I wasn't sure if it did anything for my skin (TBH I just didn't want to love it because of the steep price tag). However, once it soaked in, my skin looked undeniably better. I swear it gives me the same coverage as my normal foundation ... except now I can apply it with my fingers, while half asleep. The one annoying thing about this product is that it reduced my pores, which I honestly never knew I had an issue with ... so now I've started looking into pore-minimizing items. Here I was thinking my routine was just about complete ... $$$
Ellen O.
Ellen O.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried a ton of tinted moisturizers, and this one by Laura Mercier is by far my favorite! It blends seamlessly into my skin every time and leaves my skin supple and slightly dewey. Perfect for the "your skin but better" look (my summer go-to). I love that it has a bit of spf in it and it doesn't get creasy or greasy by the end of the day. I usually set my concealer and t-zone lightly with a setting powder, add a bit of bronzer for a glowy look, a coat of mascara and I'm good to go! Highly recommend this one if you're looking to up your tinted moisturizer game. I use it almost daily and I still have quite a bit left in my tube after three months.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the 1st tinted moisturizer I ever used years and years ago and it still is a favorite of mine. It has a great shade range to choose from, it works on all skin types even oily faces like mine without making it worse or causing breakouts. It doesnt irritate my already sensitive skin either. It is lightweight, very hydrating and softens and blurs any fine lines, while giving your face this healthy glow. It contains antioxidants & vitamans protecting your skin from the enviornment and free radiacals, not to mention SPF. Its longwearing, non-comedogenic & dermatologist tested. A+ in my book. This is a staple for summer skin.
Chantay G.
Chantay G.
Portland, OR
This is my go to for summertime! I have tried a multitude of tinted moisturizers and BB creams and of the "American" versions this is my favorite. It is light, doesn't make me look shiny, has SPF, and a decent amount of coverage for my acne prone skin. As another bonus it also doesn't break me out, which many other "moisturizing" products do. I wish the SPF was a little higher than 15, but on top of my usual sunscreen, and topped with an SPF setting spray it protects my skin really well from the sun. It sets in place and I don't have any problems with separating or lasting power, even when it gets really hot.
LInda W.
LInda W.
Fredericksburg, VA
This is my absolute favorite. I use it everyday. It goes on light and doesn't feel like foundation, yet evens out my skin tone. I have never used foundation because I felt like it smothered my face and looked so OBVIOUS. With this product, I have enough coverage (for me) and the added bonus of SPF. I highly recommend. I am 59 years old, olive complexion, normal skin (not dry, not oily). My only complaint is the price! I would love to find a similar product that costs half as much (if anyone can suggest anything, I'd greatly appreciate it!). In fairness, the tube lasts a long time, but still $40+ is high.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the travel size from Sephora to test it out for a while and was pretty disappointed. It was OK at moisturizing, felt really light and was easy to apply but coverage is really minimal. I know it's a tinted moisturizer and am not expecting amazing coverage, but I might as well been using a regular moisturizer except regular moisturizer moisturise much better than this. Also, SPF 20 is not good enough IMHO so the added SPF just seems like a way to drive the price up.

I ended up returning the travel size bottle after a week. Not impressed, especially at that price point.
Jane C.
Jane C.
I've been shopping my stash and forgot how much I liked this. It's perfect for everyday use and looks so natural. I don't want something full- or even medium-coverage because then I feel obligated to put on blush and contour, which is way too time-consuming for daily wear. I have combo (leaning oily) skin, and I like this version. I haven't tried the oil-free one so I can't compare, but this one has better reviews in general which is why I went with it. If you use a good primer, it shouldn't be a problem.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Do you use a brush, sponge, or hands for this product?
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Columbia , SC
I can't seem to find if this product has spf protection?
Koy M.
Koy M.
Hanover Park, IL
Is this product light weight? Or is it one of those things that you would put on and know you're wearing make up?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you know which color to choose?
Ayla B.
Ayla B.
Is the coverage still good for lighter skin tones or is it really light? I have redness and want something that can even out my light skin tone. Also, would you recommend it for oily/combination skin?