BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer is a sheer, lightweight formula that moisturizes the skin while adding a smooth, healthy glow to your complexion leaving a natural, dewy finish. Providing SPF 20 protection from the harmful, damaging rays of the sun, Tinted Moisturizer features an antioxidant vitamin complex that acts a free radical scavenger to protect the skin from even the most aggressive effects of the environment. Perfect for all skin types, Tinted Moisturizer is extremely long-wearing and remains colour true. Mix with your favorite Laura Mercier Foundation to add SPF protection. 40ml

Allie S.
vancover
I love this product and use it in my daily makeup routine.I would not recommend this for someone who wants a full coverage considering this is a tinted moisturizer not a thick foundation.I would recommend this to someone who wants slight coverage and there skin to be moisturized through your the day with your makeup saying on!
Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville, NJ
It left my skin feeling dry even though it says it's a moisturizer. It's also looks dull after applying. You can't just wear the moisturizer your gonna have to put on a semi full face to look alive. I just received a sample so the smaller portion could be why I did not feel it as moisturizing. Maybe I didn't use enough but I am not buying the full product to see if that was the case.
Sarah G.
Lake worth , FL
Amazing product looks very natural on the skin it has a medium coverage when you apply to your face.This product suits dry skin it tends to be very glowy on the face.overall it’s amazing i love it because it makes you look so flawless and it isn’t so heavy on the face.
Ashley G.
Vero Beach, FL
I got a sample of this at Sephora and I love using this product on my no makeup, makeup days. Gives me just enough coverage. It’s also very hydrating which I love. I gave it a 4 stars because it isn’t very long lasting.
Lacey N.
Patterson, CA
Best Tinted Moisturiser out there! When I want a Tinted Moist. I don't want full or medium coverage, I want a light blur lines coverage. Mostly for summer, and I just use my fingers to put this one on. Great product!
Sarah M.
Jersey City, NJ
Love this in the shade nude. The coverage is just right for my freckley face. I don't get that wierd ashy look that other foundations and tinted moisturizers give me.
Olivia Q.
Buffalo, NY
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser is my go-to for light make up days. You feel weightless and makeup free but with some coverage and protection-- which is always necessary. I love the slight glow it gives you and sometimes I'll mix it with my every day foundation for added hydration.
Naomi E.
Arlington, VA
This product is light and airy on the skin and also has spf, which isn't just for the summer, it's for all year round! It looks a dewy when applied compared to some foundations I've tried that are more matte.
Lindsay D.
Bealeton, VA
Absolutely love this tinted moisturizer. It’s super lightweight, doesn’t bother my skin at all and blends well into the skin. It’s very light coverage so I used it for summer time. Plus it has spf !
Shannon P.
Irvine , CA
Love this stuff! I love the way it feels on my skin and how it covers. It’s lightweight and medium coverage. Plus SPF! Great for summertime or year round! I usually get mine from the Laura Mercier counter and dept stores!
Anna A.
mt pleasant, SC
WOW? Like this comment if you in love with this product!! I am:)