BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer is a sheer, lightweight formula that moisturizes the skin while adding a smooth, healthy glow to your complexion leaving a natural, dewy finish. Providing SPF 20 protection from the harmful, damaging rays of the sun, Tinted Moisturizer features an antioxidant vitamin complex that acts a free radical scavenger to protect the skin from even the most aggressive effects of the environment. Perfect for all skin types, Tinted Moisturizer is extremely long-wearing and remains colour true. Mix with your favorite Laura Mercier Foundation to add SPF protection. 40ml see more...

Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville , NJ
It left my skin feeling dry even though it says it's a moisturizer. It's also looks dull after applying. You can't just wear the moisturizer your gonna have to put on a semi full face to look alive. I just received a sample so the smaller portion could be why I did not feel it as moisturizing. Maybe I didn't use enough but I am not buying the full product to see if that was the case.
Allie S.
vancover
I love this product and use it in my daily makeup routine.I would not recommend this for someone who wants a full coverage considering this is a tinted moisturizer not a thick foundation.I would recommend this to someone who wants slight coverage and there skin to be moisturized through your the day with your makeup saying on!
Shannon P.
Irvine , CA
Love this stuff! I love the way it feels on my skin and how it covers. It’s lightweight and medium coverage. Plus SPF! Great for summertime or year round! I usually get mine from the Laura Mercier counter and dept stores!
Sarah M.
Jersey City, NJ
Love this in the shade nude. The coverage is just right for my freckley face. I don't get that wierd ashy look that other foundations and tinted moisturizers give me.
Natalie M.
YES YES YES YES. So good, smooth, and good coverage! Great product and great value. Great for everyday!