Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eyeliner

Shop Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eyeliner. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Any oily lid gals have problems using this?
Anyone use this and wear contacts?? Wondering if it causes any issues.
Does it last long?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
...tightline (applying liner to the underside of your upper lashes along the waterline), you'll be amazed by how much fuller your lash can look and how it makes your eyes pop. I love that this technique draws attention to my eyes without screaming, "I have make-up/liner on;" unless I'm wearing a color and I want it to. Please, know this can also be used as a standard liner and on inner/outer lower lash lines - I like to use different colors along my upper and lower waterlines.in reviews
...just mix it with water or eye drops and it creates the most perfect matte black line. I feel that I have a lot better control with this one in comparison to gel and liquid liners. in reviews
...for a smoky eye or any other dressed-up occasion. It last a long time, doesn't smudge (even during wedding-toast-tears), and holds bold looks.in reviews
Other liners I have used have dried out quickly, but since this needs to be activated, it lasts forever and is just as good each time!in reviews
easy to use with an angled brush and the midnight blue is a great color for any eyes!in reviews
Jessica C.
Brooklyn, NY
Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eyeliner uploaded by Jessica C.
Review for: Charcoal Grey
I got this liner in the shade bleu marine. You have to wet your brush to really activate the liner and make it show up, but even then I can’t say it showed up well. Disappointing as I’ve watched you tubers demo this product and it shows up well on them. Not sure if I just got one from a bad batch
Kim S.
Little Falls, NJ
I have always been a fan of Laura Mercier products and this one does deliver. It works great to add fullness to the lashes and it really stays put. It does take a little practice if you are not familiar with tightlining. This is definitely my go to product!
dianaprincess T.
Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eyeliner uploaded by dianaprincess T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this liner. It offers so much control and precision with the look of a liquid liner. My only complaint is that I would like to be a bit deeper black. I use it with a teeny brush that enables me to get right into the lash line. Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eyeliner (3 Pack) Real Techniques Fine Liner Brush - Fine Liner Brush
Amy V.
This is a wonderful product and I would highly recommend it. It is well worth the purchase and is one of the best products out there.
Kendra S.
Sunnyvale, CA
I used to this this was actually worth it but no one has time for this type of eyeliner. No. Just no. I also used to put this all up in my crease. Lord have mercy!
Danielle C.
Drexel Hill, PA
Review for: Plum Riche
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this cake eyeliner! I always have it, I have repurchased the black color many times over the years. It is a bit pricey but so worth it and one pan really does last a very long time. It's not the most convenient packaging (like a pencil tightliner) but easy to use and lasts until you're ready to remove it.
Miriam M.
Brawley, CA
Me encanto este producto la pigmentación es perfecta y en lo personal a mi piel le cayó muy bien quisiera que hicieran más productos como este lo recomiendo muchísimo❤️
Karen G.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Charcoal Grey
I’ve am obsessed with this eyeliner. I’ve had it for YEARS and it’s as great today as the day I originally bought it. For some reason I could only choose between Plum or Grey for this review but to be clear, mine is the blackest of blacks (like my soul and humor) and doesn’t fade throughout the day, which I love. Because you apply it with a brush, you control how thick or thin you want it to be applied. There have been times I’ve misplaced the brush or gone through life phases where I’m too lazy to be precise, so I’ve gone back to trying other eyeliners. Every time I’ve gone back to this one, it feels like I’ve found my golden ticket, gotten my wish from the genie, and been blessed by my fairy godmother all in one. I recommend this to ALL!
Rickey D.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Charcoal Grey
Not a fan of this. The color is great and I was excited thinking about how long it would last, but after about 2 months, it just stopped working. I wear eyeliner everyday so not sure what I could have done differently.
Kristin Ann S.
1,016 reviews
This is probably the best cake eyeliner I have used. In order to use it you have to wet it then mix it into a little corner of paste on the corner of the product with your brush. Then you apply it into your tight/waterline while the product is wet. If it dries, wet it again in the compact. It is very long wearing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa G.
il y a 3 ans
Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eyeliner would someone let me know if this liner smudges? Does it lasts as long as they say it will? How do any of you like it or would recommend it?
Karen G. il y a 3 mois
This stuff is quite possibly the greatest not just of any makeup I’ve ever tried, but of anything I own and the one thing I’d save if there were a fire. Then again it lasts so long, it might survive the fire! Also, I’ve had mine for FOREVER. No joke, over 5 years. And it works as well as it did on day 1. I haven’t used it consistently the whole time but each time I go back to it I want to kick myself for ever exploring anything else. And usually it’s only because I misplaced the brush 🙃