BY LAURA MERCIER

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

An easy-to-use, cake eye liner that delivers long-lasting colour payoff that doesn’t fade throughout the day for flawlessly defined eyes. The formula glides on the lash line smoothly and stays all day long.

Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for contact lens wearers. Dermatologist tested.

Black Ebony:

Talc, Propylene Glycol, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Myristate, Polyethylene, Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolymer, Mineral Oil (Paraffinium Liquidium), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Alumina.

May Contain:

CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Plum Riche:

Talc, Propylene Glycol, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Myristate, Polyethylene, VP/VA Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Alumina, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol.

May Contain:

CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 75470 (Carmine).

Charcoal Grey:

Talc, Propylene Glycol, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Myristate, Polyethylene, VP/VA Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zinc Stearate, Alumina, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol.

May Contain:

CI 77499, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

Forest Green:

Talc, Propylene Glycol, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Myristate, VP/VA Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Zinc Stearate, Methyl paraben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Alumina.

May Contain:

CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Mahogany Brown:

Talc, Propylene Glycol, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolymer, Magnesium Myristate, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Alumina.

May Contain:

CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Bleu Marine:

Talc, Propylene Glycol, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolymer, Polyethylene, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Alumina, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol.

May Contain:

CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 7799 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Buy on Sephora
  • "I cannot sing enough praises for this liner! Saturated colors, smooth application, and LONG LASTING (as in all day - this includes watery eyes/tears, as long as you don't rub excessively). This is the only liner I have used (including Lancome and Mac) that does not irritate my eyes. You just add a drop or two of water or LM tightline activator (I use one drop activator with water) until you get the consistency you desire. If you haven't tried to tightline (applying liner to the underside of your upper lashes along the waterline), you'll be amazed by how much fuller your lash can look and how it makes your eyes pop. I love that this technique draws attention to my eyes without screaming, "I have make-up/liner on;" unless I'm wearing a color and I want it to. Please, know this can also be used as a standard liner and on inner/outer lower lash lines - I like to use different colors along my upper and lower waterlines." in 17 reviews
  • "I prefer this eyeliner over anything else. I don't use it dry. I just mix it with water or eye drops and it creates the most perfect matte black line. I feel that I have a lot better control with this one in comparison to gel and liquid liners. " in 6 reviews
  • "One of Laura Mercier's many outstanding products, this eyeliner is particularly good for a smoky eye or any other dressed-up occasion. It last a long time, doesn't smudge (even during wedding-toast-tears), and holds bold looks." in 4 reviews
  • "easy to use with an angled brush and the midnight blue is a great color for any eyes!" in 1 review
  • "Other liners I have used have dried out quickly, but since this needs to be activated, it lasts forever and is just as good each time!" in 1 review
Stacy D.
Review for: Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner more...
I adore lash liners, they make my eyes pop and give me lush looking lashes!  I love how this LM mahogany brown looks after I apply it, the color is fabulous and rich brown.  The pan will likely last me until I die so definitely justifies the price.  My only gripe is that it doesn't stay on, total raccoon eyes with this, every single time.  It makes me SO SAD because it looks so amazing when I put it on the morning, by afternoon it's a mess.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Mahogany Brown more...
I thought this was way too hard to use. I purchased the corresponding brush at a Neimans in Chicago. It does not pick up a lot of pigment so the eyeliner looks watery. I would no recommend if you are looking for bold clean lines.
Kylie H.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Black Ebony more...
For tightlining my lashes, I love this liner! I did purchase the Laura Mercier liner brush that coordinates with it. That probably has helped tremendously in achieving a smooth look. For my upper lash line, I do prefer a creme gel liner or a pencil over the cake liner. It can definitely be accomplished with this product, but I prefer the others for a smoother upper lash line look.
Naomi M.
Awesome eyeling that has a Matte finish. Amazing color and is not patchey I got mine at sephora and it was a good price for the quality of product you get. It is very long lasting and does not smudge easily. Would recommended to anyone looking for a good liner
Sophie H.
Review for: Bleu Marine more...
Nothing special about this eyeliner shadow. For the price, I would rather just buy a regular single drugstore eyeshadow and spray my liner brush with Max fix+ to ensure staying power. Looked decent when applied, but not as pigmented as I would've hoped.
Tenesha G.
I love me a good liner in this is one of those where I can depend on it doesn't dry out is easy is very very effective in efficient it does the job and get it done right you know what I'm saying and I like that simple and plain and of course I would buyit 1 million times again
Christine H.
Review for: Gunmetal Smoke more...
i love all their products but this is by far a fave. i love the control i have over the broadness r thinness of the lines ..also i can make them heavy or depending on the event i am attending
Christina S.
Clemmons , NC
I was a little skeptical to try this but thank God I did! I've found that if you use a slanted brush and wet it you get a great coverage and look. It's very pigmented so you don't need much to achieve the desired look!
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
I have a hard time with eyeliner however I have mastered tight-lining. Product is super pigmented, no fall out and easy to use with the correct brush. The brush is essential! Definitely will buy this product again.
Savannah H.
Review for: Black Ebony more...
I was really sceptical but omg this stuff is amazing! I use water to activate it but apparently primers work well too! It's super long lasting and really pigmented which is great! I use it with a flat brush!
Allison P.
Ocala, FL
Does it last a long time?
Valerie R.
San Antonio , TX
What is the best brush used to apply this?
Carson M.
I've never tried! Is this easy to apply? Also, is it long lasting?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
How much is the cost?
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?

back