BY LAURA MERCIER

An easy-to-use, cake eye liner that delivers long-lasting colour payoff that doesn’t fade throughout the day for flawlessly defined eyes. The formula glides on the lash line smoothly and stays all day long.

Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for contact lens wearers. Dermatologist tested.

Black Ebony:

Talc, Propylene Glycol, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Myristate, Polyethylene, Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolymer, Mineral Oil (Paraffinium Liquidium), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Alumina.

May Contain:

CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Plum Riche:

Talc, Propylene Glycol, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Myristate, Polyethylene, VP/VA Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Alumina, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol.

May Contain:

CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 75470 (Carmine).

Charcoal Grey:

Talc, Propylene Glycol, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Myristate, Polyethylene, VP/VA Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zinc Stearate, Alumina, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol.

May Contain:

CI 77499, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

Forest Green:

Talc, Propylene Glycol, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Myristate, VP/VA Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Zinc Stearate, Methyl paraben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Alumina.

May Contain:

CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Mahogany Brown:

Talc, Propylene Glycol, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolymer, Magnesium Myristate, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Alumina.

May Contain:

CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Bleu Marine:

Talc, Propylene Glycol, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolymer, Polyethylene, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Alumina, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol.

May Contain:

CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 7799 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner
  • "I love it because it gives you a more dramatic eye & mainly because it's long lasting that is something I look in eye liners & I fell in love withthis one !" in 1 review
  • "easy to use with an angled brush and the midnight blue is a great color for any eyes!" in 1 review
  • "Other liners I have used have dried out quickly, but since this needs to be activated, it lasts forever and is just as good each time!" in 1 review
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Mahogany Brown more...
I thought this was way too hard to use. I purchased the corresponding brush at a Neimans in Chicago. It does not pick up a lot of pigment so the eyeliner looks watery. I would no recommend if you are looking for bold clean lines.
Kylie H.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Black Ebony more...
For tightlining my lashes, I love this liner! I did purchase the Laura Mercier liner brush that coordinates with it. That probably has helped tremendously in achieving a smooth look. For my upper lash line, I do prefer a creme gel liner or a pencil over the cake liner. It can definitely be accomplished with this product, but I prefer the others for a smoother upper lash line look.
Catherine T.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Only eyeliner I will use. I am one to try out different eye liners and this is my favorite and one I alwayyyyysssss go back to. I first got it in a holiday pallets and had to go back to buy a single one to use.
Naomi M.
Awesome eyeling that has a Matte finish. Amazing color and is not patchey I got mine at sephora and it was a good price for the quality of product you get. It is very long lasting and does not smudge easily. Would recommended to anyone looking for a good liner
Sophie H.
Review for: Bleu Marine more...
Nothing special about this eyeliner shadow. For the price, I would rather just buy a regular single drugstore eyeshadow and spray my liner brush with Max fix+ to ensure staying power. Looked decent when applied, but not as pigmented as I would've hoped.
Stephanie F.
Copperas Cove, TX
Review for: Gunmetal Smoke more...
I love this eyeliner, definitely my current favorite! To use you have to get the brush wet first, dip in pot, then apply. Takes some getting used to, but it's super precise, wears well through out the day, and the pot lasts a long time.
Tenesha G.
I love me a good liner in this is one of those where I can depend on it doesn't dry out is easy is very very effective in efficient it does the job and get it done right you know what I'm saying and I like that simple and plain and of course I would buyit 1 million times again
Christine H.
Review for: Gunmetal Smoke more...
i love all their products but this is by far a fave. i love the control i have over the broadness r thinness of the lines ..also i can make them heavy or depending on the event i am attending
Christina S.
Clemmons, NC
I was a little skeptical to try this but thank God I did! I've found that if you use a slanted brush and wet it you get a great coverage and look. It's very pigmented so you don't need much to achieve the desired look!
BettyJo M.
I have a hard time with eyeliner however I have mastered tight-lining. Product is super pigmented, no fall out and easy to use with the correct brush. The brush is essential! Definitely will buy this product again.
Allison P.
Ocala, FL
Does it last a long time?
Valerie R.
San Antonio , TX
What is the best brush used to apply this?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
How much is the cost?
Carson M.
I've never tried! Is this easy to apply? Also, is it long lasting?
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?