BY LAURA MERCIER

An easy-to-use, cake eye liner that delivers long-lasting colour payoff that doesn’t fade throughout the day for flawlessly defined eyes. The formula glides on the lash line smoothly and stays all day long.

Ophthalmologist tested. Appropriate for contact lens wearers. Dermatologist tested.

Black Ebony:

Talc, Propylene Glycol, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Myristate, Polyethylene, Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolymer, Mineral Oil (Paraffinium Liquidium), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Alumina.

May Contain:

CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Plum Riche:

Talc, Propylene Glycol, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Myristate, Polyethylene, VP/VA Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Alumina, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol.

May Contain:

CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 75470 (Carmine).

Charcoal Grey:

Talc, Propylene Glycol, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Myristate, Polyethylene, VP/VA Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Zinc Stearate, Alumina, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol.

May Contain:

CI 77499, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

Forest Green:

Talc, Propylene Glycol, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Myristate, VP/VA Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Zinc Stearate, Methyl paraben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Alumina.

May Contain:

CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Mahogany Brown:

Talc, Propylene Glycol, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolymer, Magnesium Myristate, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Alumina.

May Contain:

CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Bleu Marine:

Talc, Propylene Glycol, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolymer, Polyethylene, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Alumina, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol.

May Contain:

CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 7799 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner
  • "I cannot sing enough praises for this liner! Saturated colors, smooth application, and LONG LASTING (as in all day - this includes watery eyes/tears, as long as you don't rub excessively). This is the only liner I have used (including Lancome and Mac) that does not irritate my eyes. You just add a drop or two of water or LM tightline activator (I use one drop activator with water) until you get the consistency you desire. If you haven't tried to tightline (applying liner to the underside of your upper lashes along the waterline), you'll be amazed by how much fuller your lash can look and how it makes your eyes pop. I love that this technique draws attention to my eyes without screaming, "I have make-up/liner on;" unless I'm wearing a color and I want it to. Please, know this can also be used as a standard liner and on inner/outer lower lash lines - I like to use different colors along my upper and lower waterlines." in 17 reviews
  • "I prefer this eyeliner over anything else. I don't use it dry. I just mix it with water or eye drops and it creates the most perfect matte black line. I feel that I have a lot better control with this one in comparison to gel and liquid liners. " in 6 reviews
  • "One of Laura Mercier's many outstanding products, this eyeliner is particularly good for a smoky eye or any other dressed-up occasion. It last a long time, doesn't smudge (even during wedding-toast-tears), and holds bold looks." in 4 reviews
  • "easy to use with an angled brush and the midnight blue is a great color for any eyes!" in 1 review
  • "Other liners I have used have dried out quickly, but since this needs to be activated, it lasts forever and is just as good each time!" in 1 review
Stacy D.
I adore lash liners, they make my eyes pop and give me lush looking lashes!  I love how this LM mahogany brown looks after I apply it, the color is fabulous and rich brown.  The pan will likely last me until I die so definitely justifies the price.  My only gripe is that it doesn't stay on, total raccoon eyes with this, every single time.  It makes me SO SAD because it looks so amazing when I put it on the morning, by afternoon it's a mess.
Katie C.
Piedmont
Once this dries it literally stays all day and night even if you pass out and forget to wash your face (Shame on you!) make sure you purchase the flat liner brush with this because they work perfectly together especially if you want to do Laura’s signature tight-line liner
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
So if you have never tried laura mercier's eyeshadows, you must! The textures are silky and pigmented. I always get compliments on my makeup even after hours of wearing it. They colors last all day without having to re-apply. What I like about this palette is that you can achieve a natural daytime look, and at night just a pop on some darker tones to create a night time going out look.
Alisha S.
Longmont, CO
very pigmented,and easy compact to work with to get that fresh everyday look.price was consist to other compacts so i would buy again!!color last a decent amount of time witch is why i gave it a 4 out 5 stars also the liner was decent wasn't sure if i liked it when applied.-would recommend too others.
Stephanie K.
San Diego, CA
Laura Mercier shadows are silky smooth and so blendable they're a dream to work with! The color combos are perfect for an everyday look and a smoldering night out look. And mastering the art of the tightline is fairly simple with a little practice and will be something you'll use everyday to define and accentuate your eyes without looking like you have a tone of makeup on! It's beautiful and natural at the same time!
Alexandra G.
Scottsdale, AZ
This line is NEVER a let down. All through products truly stick to the quality of the brand. If I could own everything Laura Mercierit is a bit more expensive but it’s worth every penny. So your skins favor and definitely try it out. Laura Mercier
Piper E.
Cameron, NC
Ehh. It's decent eyeshadow. I feel like this is meant for older women for some reason? Like they're missing the mark for younger women. I'm not sure if it's the packaging or marketing but I just don't love this. I rarely ever reached for this palette.
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Janette N.
South Bend, IN
I love this eyeshadow compact! It's amazing for every day simple looks. I use this often or when I'm in a hurry. It's very long lasting, I've had this product for quite awhile. I would defitnely purchase again, and I do recommend to others.
Cinthia C.
1010 bryant av apt 5G bronx ny
Omg I’ve tired this once at my cousins house and she has done YouTube channels and it’s gear yes I would respect it , my eye color is light brown it’s so light I think cause of the colors this compares , yes I would definitely recommend this proctact
Allison P.
Ocala, FL
Does it last a long time?
Valerie R.
Portland, OR
What is the best brush used to apply this?
Carson M.
I've never tried! Is this easy to apply? Also, is it long lasting?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
How much is the cost?
Mallary C.
Has anyone used this before? What did you think of it?

Amazon