Laura Mercier Tea Menthe Citron Eau de Toilette uploaded by Leila V.

BY LAURA MERCIER

A contemporary, sophisticated fragrance that captures the essence of mint and tea leaves.

Inspired by the Moroccan leisure of tea-time, Tea Menthe Citron captures the freshness of hand-picked mint and earthy tea leaves, perfectly balanced with a touch of cardamom and cedarwood. Leaving behind a refreshing sensationfor the body and senses.

• Sd Alcohol 40b (Alcohol Denat.)
  • Fragrance (Parfum)
  • Linalool
  • Butylphenyl Methylpropional

Leila V.
Los Angeles
It was a present along with a moisturizer and a shower gel, the scent is very citrusy, great for the summer, and it lasts the entire day, without being overpowering or giving you a headache for being to strong. You’ll be smelling fresh all day long, like you just got out of the shower. I recommend it.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I purchased the gel creme and the eau de toilette after sampling the product in a department store and wearing it home. Just like my attachment with "Eau de Lune", I found that I just could not stop smelling my arm; the scent was just so intoxicating! Not really a huge fan of creams housed in jars, I only purchased the gel creme so that I could "layer" the fragrance to give it the strength of an eau de parfum. Nothing but love!!!!
Kristi L.
I LOVE this scent! I also have it as a lotion. It's subtle so it doesn't give you a headache, and the citrus smell is energizing and perfect for summer.
Monesha S.
Barbados BB23027
This is a great product to be honest , I actually love this, it's amazing and can't be compared to any other because of it so uniquness , the scent is very mild I love it Bc it's affordable to me , I think it's a great product and others should try it out!
Shagun S.
Nawanshahr
Awww what can isay about it . I have no words to explain it .the smell is loveable very exotic as well as soothing smell