Laura Mercier Tea Menthe Citron Crème Body Cleanse

A creamy milk cleanser that froths and foams into a lightweight lather as it drenches skin in moisture. Natural Coconut water helps soothe and nourish skin while Glycerin comforts and conditions.

Inspired by the Moroccan leisure of tea-time, Tea Menthe Citron captures the freshness of hand-picked mint and earthy tea leaves, perfectly balanced with a touch of cardamom and cedarwood. Leave behind a refreshing sensation for the body and senses.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Mercier Tea Menthe Citron Crème Body Cleanse!
West Palm Bch, FL
This smells so nice and it’s an amazing to use in the mornings to wake up your senses and at night just to refresh. It’s smell citrusy. You get a lot of product on this packaging and can get even the last bit without leaving product on the packaging.
Dry / Fine Lines
I'm always looking for new minty skin care to help awaken my senses in the early morning or soothe my headaches/migraines. My favorite minty items provide a tingly or cooling effect. This one does not, but it is still refreshing and smells strongly without being overpowering. I also find the formula to be creamy/moisturizing. It cleanses my skin without stripping it too much of it's natural oils
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Redness
I love the smell and simple luxury of this product, not to mention the amazing results! It smells amazing and my skin has felt amazing ever since using it regularly. 10 out of 10 would recommend using this!
Denton, NC
Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Sensitivity
Aledo, TX
This. Smell. Amazing. If you want a spa like shower experience this is the stuff for you !
Oily / Blackheads, Large Pores
Miami, Florida
Un aroma perfecto para relajarte en la noche brindandole a tu piel suavidad y calidad de hidratacion diaria
Combination / Redness, Sensitivity, Sun Damage