Laura Mercier Tarte Au Citron Souffle Body Creme uploaded by Harper W.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura MercierTarte Au Citron Souffle Body Cr me, 12. 0 oz. DetailsProvides luxurious all-day moisture without feeling heavy or greasy on skin. Just as milk nourishes your body, the key ingredients in Laura Mercier's Souffle Body Cr me instantly nourish your skin. This silky smooth cr me, with its lightly whipped feel and delicious Tarte au Citron scent, enriches the skin with much-deserved Vitamin A and E derivatives. Grape Seed and Macadamia Nut Oils condition skin while Shea Butter offers soothing benefits. 12. 0 fl. oz. / 200 mLDesigner About Laura Mercier: Before she was known for creating the flawless face, Laura Mercier pursued her love of painting by studying art in Paris at age 17. She soon translated her talents into cosmetic artistry, and in 1996 she introduced the Laura Mercier collection. Today the line includes her acclaimed beauty products and tools along with skin care, fragrances. and bath and body products. see more...

Lynn T.
Lynn T.
With the sea air, sun, and showering more often, the summer can re dry out my skin. I really don't like to put on body lotion because I don't like the sticky feeling but I really enjoy this lemony body cream. It has a really invigorating scent, a sweet cream lemon that's not too tart. The feel is so luxe it makes me feel fancy and it dries down on my skin leaving me feeling lightly supple. Not all creams will work for everyone but for me this is a total hit. The scent alone screams summer.
Harper W.
Harper W.
Ringgold, GA
I use this creme after every bath/shower, especially on my legs after I've shaved. This stuff is WONDERFUL. My boyfriend and 2 year old daughter love it as much as I do. It's not greasy, it has a very light clean scent, and it leaves your skin feeling refreshed and baby soft. It is a bit pricey but, it's well worth it, in my opinion.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
There is nothing better for me than a moisturizer, a body butter concept that really hydrates my skin, doesn't feel sticky or oily and that has a great smell too. This baby right here has it all!! It is just amazing. Laura Mercier simply did it again. Love it
Kirbie D.
Kirbie D.
University Cy, MO
This body creme is so luxurious. I have it in every scent! I love to layer it with other scents in the LM collection. It's super hydrating and absorbs quickly. I will definitely continue to purchase this!
Yerdi B.
Yerdi B.
providence
Loves this producto , es bastante bueno y ayuda mucho a lo que es el cuidado de la piel, ademas cuando me maquillo me deja piel mas bella y radiante
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This has a light citrus smell that isn't offensive but isn't the best citrus scent that I've encountered. The scent is just okay. The product is more than capable at hydrating your dry, winter skin and leaving it soft and smooth, even the next day. I really liked this product but would probably repurchase it in a scent that I prefer more like a classic vanilla or coconut.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Glasgow, North Lanarkshire
This is one of my all time favourite body butters, I’m currently using the almond coconut milk scent of this and the smell is to die for. Comes in a gorgeous glass jar with silver coloured lid, the soufflé body creme itself is a beautiful consistency and absorbs really well into the skin and the scent stays on your skin throughout the day. Would definitely recommend and can’t wait to try more scents.
Maricela L.
Maricela L.
I love this product. The best I've ever had. It has a very practical and easy to use application. I would recommend it one hundred percent. My favorit 💗💗💗