Laura Mercier Sunrise Highlighter Crayon uploaded by Alecia R.

BY LAURA MERCIER #94 in Highlighter

An easy-to-use, silky cream highlighting crayon for the face. This silky, cream crayon glides onto skin with a touch of jewel-like pearlescence. It accentuates the angles of your features and illuminates the high points of the face. Layer it on or blend with the Sunset Bronzing Crayon, Soleil Matte Veil Powder, or Soleil Matte Veil Creme for customized effects.

Buy on Sephora*
Sophie Z.
Burnaby, BC
I love this highlighter. It is so easy to use and there is tons of product.  One swipe on each check and I blend in with a brush or fingers and it's perfect. It's got a rosy highlighting color, no need for extra blush it's a blush and highlighter in one.  So awesome!
Jessica F.
scotch plains
I just got this and I really like this but it is a little bit dark but it's very shimmery a little goes a long way. It's like a pink Champagne color and a little bit of peach. I'm not sure if I'd buy it again but I might because it works well when I'm very tan.
Sarah W.
Buffalo
Gives a great glow, glides on effortlessly and lasts a long time. Don't touch your face where you have put it though as it does rub off easily to the touch. Great for my combination skin.
Sana N.
Iselin, NJ
First of all, this will last me FOREVER. There is so much product -- I had no problem with the price tag because I knew it would be a worthy investment. The packaging is a little bulky, but so sturdy and lux. This highlight can be built up, but my favorite way to apply is with a fluffly brush on the top of my cheekbones or dusted over my blush area and temple area. It's subtle, but still noticeable. It just gives you that little something. I also love to put it on my brow bone and inner corner of the eye.
Mehrab J.
Kansas City, MO
This was a really good product and I gave her the floor store because I like the color it was OK when I wore it the first time I could stop wearing it I wore it for like every single day for a week and the colors are very pigmented and nice for dark skinned person like me it worked really perfectly for me
Emily K.
This is a very creamy stick highlighter. It is very creamy and blendable. My only thing is it is too dark for anyone with lighter skin tone, but can be used as a shimmery bronzer. It has the perfect amount of shimmer without being glittery. It is very light texture and can blend so easily.
Cecilia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Lo quiero. Me lo han recomendado. Yo tengo piel grasa y me han dicho que es perfecto por qué no se quita o borra con las horas de uso. La marca es buenísima he probado otros productos y créanme las recomiendo y mi piel a parte de grasa es sensible. No es tan económico pero se puede hacer el esfuerzo de comprarlo por qué no perderán el dinero en ninguno de las gamas de productos que está marca ofrece a sus clientes.
Courtney S.
Saltillo, MS
The first time I played with this product I fell in love with it! It's so pretty and natural looking! It's so buttery and light weight makes it easy to blend! This is such a great highlight for summer! So quick and easy!Laura Mercier continues to wow me with her products!
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
So smooth, and gives a natural look. If you want to bump it up I would just use their highlighters. It's a warm bronze color, and could even use it as a bronzer. I would recommend this to someone who wants a sheer highlight, and will look bronze.
Nicole M.
I like this product because is made with natural products, I recomend it because is amazing!! And also it is not expensive. Also you can not find it everywhere it is just on the best stores! I would buy it again withiut thinking twice
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Do you prefer a highlighter like this or a powdered one?
Aleshia T.
Toronto
Do you prefer cream highlights like this, liquid or powder?
Susanna R.
Laguna Niguel
Would this go before or after powder?
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Is this product for oily skin as well?
Brianna S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Is it a blinding highlight