Add a Photo

By LAURA MERCIER
#71 in Highlighter

An easy-to-use, silky cream highlighting crayon for the face. This silky, cream crayon glides onto skin with a touch of jewel-like pearlescence. It accentuates the angles of your features and illuminates the high points of the face. Layer it on or blend with the Sunset Bronzing Crayon, Soleil Matte Veil Powder, or Soleil Matte Veil Creme for customized effects.

Photo (1)
Sana N.
Sana N.
Iselin, NJ
April 19, 2017, 2:33 p.m.
Review for: Laura Mercier J'adore Le Soleil Sunrise Highlighter Crayon 0.17 oz/ 5 g
First of all, this will last me FOREVER. There is so much product -- I had no problem with the price tag because I knew it would be a worthy investment. The packaging is a little bulky, but so sturdy and lux. This highlight can be built up, but my favorite way to apply is with a fluffly brush on the top of my cheekbones or dusted over my blush area and temple area. It's subtle, but still noticeable. It just gives you that little something. I also love to put it on my brow bone and inner corner of the eye.
Mehrab J.
Mehrab J.
Kansas City, MO
April 19, 2017, 8:08 p.m.
This was a really good product and I gave her the floor store because I like the color it was OK when I wore it the first time I could stop wearing it I wore it for like every single day for a week and the colors are very pigmented and nice for dark skinned person like me it worked really perfectly for me
Emily K.
Emily K.
April 24, 2017, 7:42 p.m.
This is a very creamy stick highlighter. It is very creamy and blendable. My only thing is it is too dark for anyone with lighter skin tone, but can be used as a shimmery bronzer. It has the perfect amount of shimmer without being glittery. It is very light texture and can blend so easily.
Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
April 20, 2017, 3:40 p.m.
Lo quiero. Me lo han recomendado. Yo tengo piel grasa y me han dicho que es perfecto por qué no se quita o borra con las horas de uso. La marca es buenísima he probado otros productos y créanme las recomiendo y mi piel a parte de grasa es sensible. No es tan económico pero se puede hacer el esfuerzo de comprarlo por qué no perderán el dinero en ninguno de las gamas de productos que está marca ofrece a sus clientes.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Saltillo, MS
April 20, 2017, 9:58 p.m.
The first time I played with this product I fell in love with it! It's so pretty and natural looking! It's so buttery and light weight makes it easy to blend! This is such a great highlight for summer! So quick and easy!Laura Mercier continues to wow me with her products!
Carla M.
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
April 19, 2017, 1:11 p.m.
So smooth, and gives a natural look. If you want to bump it up I would just use their highlighters. It's a warm bronze color, and could even use it as a bronzer. I would recommend this to someone who wants a sheer highlight, and will look bronze.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
April 19, 2017, 3:27 p.m.
I like this product because is made with natural products, I recomend it because is amazing!! And also it is not expensive. Also you can not find it everywhere it is just on the best stores! I would buy it again withiut thinking twice
Mariangel M.
Mariangel M.
Miami, Fl, Florida
April 19, 2017, 3:26 p.m.
Estoy fascinada con este producto, es realmente increíble, pigmenta lo suficiente y deja la piel con una tonalidad terracota hermosa, llevo ya mucho tiempo usándolo, es un verdadera inversión, lo recomiendo 100% es asombroso!
Ana M.
Ana M.
Lake Worth, FL
April 19, 2017, 3:15 p.m.
I have this highlighter. Gives you the perfect bronzey look. Perfect for a night out, a touch for a glowy look or a beach day for that sexy beach tan glow. It's long lasting and I will definitely recommend to others.
Vesna S.
Vesna S.
Portland, OR
June 26, 2017, 2:15 a.m.
This is an AMAZING highlighter! I know it is $32 and not everyone wants to spend too much on a highlighter, but there is sooo much product, it would last me a lifetime. It is so pigmented and you can build it up if u want. I apply it straight to my face with no foundation and melt it on with my finger, but use a fluffy brush if you alreasy are wearing foundation. This is not a blinding highlight, but it definetley is notixeable. I would definetly reccomend to anyone looking for a subtle yet beautiful new highlight.
Sian S.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Do you prefer a highlighter like this or a powdered one?
Aleshia T.
Aleshia T.
Do you prefer cream highlights like this, liquid or powder?
Susanna R.
Susanna R.
Laguna Niguel
Would this go before or after powder?
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Is this for all over or just cheeks i would love to try it
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Whats the price on this?