Laura Mercier Sunrise Highlighter Crayon uploaded by Alecia R.

BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An easy-to-use, silky cream highlighting crayon for the face. This silky, cream crayon glides onto skin with a touch of jewel-like pearlescence. It accentuates the angles of your features and illuminates the high points of the face. Layer it on or blend with the Sunset Bronzing Crayon, Soleil Matte Veil Powder, or Soleil Matte Veil Creme for customized effects.

Laura Mercier Sunrise Highlighter Crayon
  • "this highlighter crayon works soooooooo good with my skin!! it last all day in my face, it's very blendable ! i love all these products, i wish it were a lil shimmier but it's all good! i would recommend" in 18 reviews
Anna M.
Frisco, TX
I have yet to find a single highlighter that I am head-over-heels for. I have tried liquid, powder, and this crayon-type consistency. I am not quite as impressed as I thought I would be after reading the reviews that convinced me to purchase this product, BUT I do like it BEST out of the three or four highlighters I have tried so far.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My all time favorite highlighter! Not much more to add to all the other positive reviews.
If I want a really intense highlight I will use the Becca highlighter, but I find myself reaching for this one the most!
Wonderful wonderful hightlighter!!!
kaitlyn r.
Wise, VA
Really like this product and the luminating effects of it. I think it is pigmented and I really like the look of it. It is an easy application but the blending could be better. I have dry skin so that may be why it blended harsh. I will definitely try it again though and would recommend.
Tre B.
Bells
I got this in my Boxycharm subscription box to try and I can not get it to work right over my foundation. It pulls at the foundation I am currently using and does not blend well. I tried it on bare skin and it was a beautiful peachy shimmer and looked great! Will keep it to try with different foundation.
Sophie Z.
Burnaby, BC
I love this highlighter. It is so easy to use and there is tons of product.  One swipe on each check and I blend in with a brush or fingers and it's perfect. It's got a rosy highlighting color, no need for extra blush it's a blush and highlighter in one.  So awesome!
Megan K.
Pepperell
I’m not usually a huge fan of stick highlighters because they can move the foundation around. This highlighter doesn’t do that and it is so pigmented on the skin. It is easy to apply and can be built up to a blinding highlight. I would recommend to a friend and might buy again.
Sarah W.
Buffalo, NY
Gives a great glow, glides on effortlessly and lasts a long time. Don't touch your face where you have put it though as it does rub off easily to the touch. Great for my combination skin.
Maureen A.
Denver
I add this to add a fresh look on my day to day make up during the summer. I bought mine at Ulta and I really love it. If you have oily skin, this might not be helpful but totally recommend it for a beautiful summery fresh look.
Sana N.
iselin , NJ
First of all, this will last me FOREVER. There is so much product -- I had no problem with the price tag because I knew it would be a worthy investment. The packaging is a little bulky, but so sturdy and lux. This highlight can be built up, but my favorite way to apply is with a fluffly brush on the top of my cheekbones or dusted over my blush area and temple area. It's subtle, but still noticeable. It just gives you that little something. I also love to put it on my brow bone and inner corner of the eye.
Emily K.
This is a very creamy stick highlighter. It is very creamy and blendable. My only thing is it is too dark for anyone with lighter skin tone, but can be used as a shimmery bronzer. It has the perfect amount of shimmer without being glittery. It is very light texture and can blend so easily.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Do you prefer a highlighter like this or a powdered one?
Aleshia T.
Toronto
Do you prefer cream highlights like this, liquid or powder?
Susanna R.
Laguna Niguel
Would this go before or after powder?
Natalie M.
Whats the price on this?
Tibisay D.
Miami, Florida
How did you guys like this one?!