Laura Mercier Stick Gloss uploaded by Diannys C.
11 colors available

BY LAURA MERCIER

A sheer swipe of moisturizing color. This ultramoisturizing lip color is a cross between lip balm, lip color, and lip glace. It cares for your lips while delivering color in a sheer and sophisticated finish. Flawless and healthy-looking lips are just a swipe away! This ultrahydrating product contains antioxidants; skin conditioners; and vitamins A, C, and E to support the natural production of collagen in the lips. see more...

• The name kind of makes me wary! Has anyone tried it and found it to...2 Answers
  • I love wearing a verity of lipsticks from different brands and colo...1 Answers
  • What color is thisπŸ˜•β“2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Siri G.
Siri G.
I have this is Black Orchid and it is one of my Holy Grail lip products. You can swipe it on for a wash of color or build it up for a more vampy intensity. It's also great as a topper for other dark matte colors. This has been one of the products that all of my friends, with their varying skin tones, love and consistently ask to borrow on our nights out. It also adds a nice stain to the lips so you don't need to worry about touching up on those long nights!
Laurelle S.
Laurelle S.
Santa Clara, CA
I got this in "CINN-FUL" in a set with a lip pencil... I LOVE IT! I usually have trouble with lipstick that is brightly colored. Partly because my lip shape and partly because lipsticks are not thick enough to make even lines without liner. This lipstick is awesome though, it looks good, spreads well, and feels soooo moisturizing! I definitely will be buying more by her.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Glendale, NY
I purchased this about two weeks ago, and I haven't put it down since. The color is great for a nude/mauve look. I'm am a darker skin tone and I feel like this shade gives my lips a natural sheen finish. It's the kind of color where people notice my lips look great but it is not obviously noticeable that I'm wearing lipstick. Great for daily use
Rylee r.
Rylee r.
Navarre, FL
They have a perfect selection of medium to light to dark skin times you can use these on any kind of skin tone I would definitely buy this again and I could recommend to all skin types it's very long lasting very nice it glides right on definitely would recommend
Sama H.
Sama H.
Orange, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great lipstick it is somewhat sheer, but it feels nice on and comes in a good range of a neutral colors.
L R.
L R.
Silverdale, WA
Review for: Courtisane
I feel this is Laura Mercier's best lip product. I enjoy makeup that is comfortable to wear and flatters the face. This is a huge win on all fronts! I purchased this product in Courtisane, which would look great on a wide variety of complexions and skin tones. It's easy to apply, glides on, no need for a mirror.  I typically prefer glosses and can't stand the chalky matte lip trend. I recommend this for those looking for A for a healthy, plump, flattering look.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Maple
This is a really awesome lip product. I found it very moisturizing and decently long lasting. The color was great for me, as I find super pigmented lip products difficult to apply and maintain. I love this product, and definitely recommend you to try it.
Susan T.
Susan T.
I was pleasantly surprised how much I loved the pigment of this lipgloss and and long it stayed on .. it is one of my favorites you should give it a try
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this lipstick! It's the perfect color for the fall season and a beautiful color. I love it for my skin tone. It's a little bit expensive but well worth the money.
Vianney R.
Vianney R.
I purchased this a little over a month and lets just say I have not put it down since I bought it. I'm really into vampy lips and this lip gloss is great and pigmented.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Orlando, FL
The name kind of makes me wary! Has anyone tried it and found it to be sticky? I hate that feeling!
Madison R.
Madison R.
Chicopee, MA
What color is thisπŸ˜•β“
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Manteca, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love wearing a verity of lipsticks from different brands and colors. Does this lipstick stay on for a long period of time without reapplying it constantly?
Robyn F.
Robyn F.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this show up looking sparkly?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Gresham, OR
How many different color shades are there?