Laura Mercier Stick Gloss uploaded by Diannys C.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Stickgloss Lip Colour Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

TessMarie💋 J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Laura Mercier Stickgloss Lip Colour - Pomegranate 0.12oz (3.5g)
Easy application will wear off over time. Very beautiful color it's not everyone's color. More light to medium skin tones will look better. Overall a nice lip application.
Hattie C.
Review for: Laura Mercier Stick Gloss Baked Earth 3.5G/0.12 Oz
YES! This stuff is amazing! Amazing pigment, stays well. I can put it on in the morning and it will last until at least 3 pm which is really good, realistically. Packing is beautiful, Laura Mercier is always a win by me.
Laurelle S.
Santa Clara, CA
I got this in "CINN-FUL" in a set with a lip pencil... I LOVE IT! I usually have trouble with lipstick that is brightly colored. Partly because my lip shape and partly because lipsticks are not thick enough to make even lines without liner. This lipstick is awesome though, it looks good, spreads well, and feels soooo moisturizing! I definitely will be buying more by her.
Alicia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been wanting to try the dark lipstick trend but have been afraid of something too bold and dark. I bought this in Black Orchid and just love it. I have even received compliments on this one. It looks dark but it is very sheer, so it is not overwhelming.
L R.
Silverdale, WA
Review for: Courtisane
I feel this is Laura Mercier's best lip product. I enjoy makeup that is comfortable to wear and flatters the face. This is a huge win on all fronts! I purchased this product in Courtisane, which would look great on a wide variety of complexions and skin tones. It's easy to apply, glides on, no need for a mirror.  I typically prefer glosses and can't stand the chalky matte lip trend. I recommend this for those looking for A for a healthy, plump, flattering look.
Melanie G.
Review for: Laura Mercier Stick Gloss Baked Earth 3.5G/0.12 Oz
I love Laura mercier products. They are so good. I recently bought this lipstick at sephora and I am obsessed with it! It met my expectations 10 out of 10 for sure. It is easy to apply into your lips. It goes on really smoothly. I really recommend this lipstick!
Megan S.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Maple
This is a really awesome lip product. I found it very moisturizing and decently long lasting. The color was great for me, as I find super pigmented lip products difficult to apply and maintain. I love this product, and definitely recommend you to try it.
Erika R.
Glendale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this about two weeks ago, and I haven't put it down since. The color is great for a nude/mauve look. I'm am a darker skin tone and I feel like this shade gives my lips a natural sheen finish. It's the kind of color where people notice my lips look great but it is not obviously noticeable that I'm wearing lipstick. Great for daily use
Siri G.
I have this is Black Orchid and it is one of my Holy Grail lip products. You can swipe it on for a wash of color or build it up for a more vampy intensity. It's also great as a topper for other dark matte colors. This has been one of the products that all of my friends, with their varying skin tones, love and consistently ask to borrow on our nights out. It also adds a nice stain to the lips so you don't need to worry about touching up on those long nights!
Natasha R.
Williamsburg, VA
Review for: Lip Colour Stickgloss Plum
This is an amazing color that looks great on any skin tone. I matte this color out by putting a translucent powder over it for a more subtle look and when I'm going for that glam I will wear As is or add a diamond gloss to it for that extra wow factor.
shagufta f.
Do they make your lips dry?
Anna S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The name kind of makes me wary! Has anyone tried it and found it to be sticky? I hate that feeling!
Madison R.
Chicopee, MA
What color is this😕❓
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a one coat application product?
Sandra M.
How well does this formula work? Does the color stay true?