Laura Mercier Sponge uploaded by Katherine V.

BY LAURA MERCIER #62 in Makeup Sponges

Use for extra control when applying foundation to all areas of the face. This applicator sponge is non-allergenic and made of synthetic non-latex foam. It holds product impeccably and applies foundation smoothly and evenly.

Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
I notice no difference in the quality of these makeup sponges than other brands or even the standard makeup wedges that you can purchase from a generic brand at the drug store. These do the job, but they will absorb quite a bit of product when used dry. I find that wetting the sponges results in wasting less product & a smoother application on my face. The shape of the sponge is malleable enough that you can fold it to get into certain crevasses on your face, such as the sides of your nose, but it's not so great for places like the inner corners of your eyes if you were hoping to use it for that.
Sandra A.
Laurel, MD
I actually got this to use with my Laura Mercier finishing powder and it didn't work as I expected it to but it did get the job done it had a consistency of a make up blending foam and was not so plush to help put the powder on flawlessly but I did use it for blending my concealer and other things. I wouldn't recommend it to use for finishing powder application. You can actually pick these up at Sephora and probably Amazon
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
I tried the sponges a while back and I loved how it blended on my skin very well the sponges are very airy so it leaves a very light feel on your face I feel it does suck up a lot of the make up and not so much on your face so if you want to add more you have to build gradually but on as the first application comes on it's actually not too bad
Julie-Anne D.
Homewood, AL
I love, LOVE the quality of these sponges. I actually prefer these to the application sponges that come inside products. These are thicker, and don’t feel as though you’re wearing a hole in them after two applications.
Sydney Z.
Deerfield, IL
I’m really not a fan of these. I see product tends to clump up on the center of the sponge and I prefer my beauty blender in all honesty much more than this product. I have dryer skin right now so i notice that the product I use if it’s a powder will just stick heavily on the spot I first start the application with. Not my fave
Gracie L.
Brentwood
I love these makeup sponges.  I am always buying these.  I use them about 3 times a week, not all the time.  I have oily skin and they work well for me.  They are very easy to use and do a good job applying product.  I would 100 percent recommend buying and using these.
Kelli C.
New Jersey
I love this brand in general, and i believe that these are great sponges, BUT they are way too expensive for something that is not a real beauty blender. This company is more on the expensive side which is okay as long as the product is worth it, but you can get one for cheaper.
Katie N.
These are great sponges to use to apply on foundation. I really like them because I can easily wash them every time and dispose of them after a few uses. Also they're more affordable than a beauty blender and don't contain so much bacteria with over usage. Highly recommend it.
Julie D.
Plainfield, NJ
YESSSSSSSS! Seriously please if you love yourself then treat yourself to Laura mercier...anything! This sponge is super soft and flexible and allows for easy application no matter the skin type. I honestly love it and am fully satisfied. Keep rocking it LAURA!!!
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
These sponges are awesome! Laura Mercier is an awesome makeup brand for face products like concealer, foundation, pressed powders, loose powders, and finishing powders. The quality of the products is enhanced by their wonderful application brushes and sponges.
Chloe G.
Folkestone
how long do these last for?
Maggie R.
Can these be used like a Beauty Blender?  How do they compare to the BB?
Maggie R.
Can these be used like a Beauty Blender?  How do they compare to the BB?