Laura Mercier Sponge uploaded by Katherine V.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Use for extra control when applying foundation to all areas of the face. This applicator sponge is non-allergenic and made of synthetic non-latex foam. It holds product impeccably and applies foundation smoothly and evenly.

Laura Mercier Sponge
  • "I love these sponges !! Way more than a beauty blender.. they are more dense and firm.. they pack product easier than softer sponges . I find it leaves makeup smoother and more airbrush like. They can be put in the dishwasher to sanitize and they last forever!! I highly recommend it !!" in 19 reviews
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
I notice no difference in the quality of these makeup sponges than other brands or even the standard makeup wedges that you can purchase from a generic brand at the drug store. These do the job, but they will absorb quite a bit of product when used dry. I find that wetting the sponges results in wasting less product & a smoother application on my face. The shape of the sponge is malleable enough that you can fold it to get into certain crevasses on your face, such as the sides of your nose, but it's not so great for places like the inner corners of your eyes if you were hoping to use it for that.
Julie-Anne D.
Homewood, AL
I love, LOVE the quality of these sponges. I actually prefer these to the application sponges that come inside products. These are thicker, and don’t feel as though you’re wearing a hole in them after two applications.
Sydney Z.
Deerfield, IL
I’m really not a fan of these. I see product tends to clump up on the center of the sponge and I prefer my beauty blender in all honesty much more than this product. I have dryer skin right now so i notice that the product I use if it’s a powder will just stick heavily on the spot I first start the application with. Not my fave
Katie N.
These are great sponges to use to apply on foundation. I really like them because I can easily wash them every time and dispose of them after a few uses. Also they're more affordable than a beauty blender and don't contain so much bacteria with over usage. Highly recommend it.
Julie D.
Plainfield, NJ
YESSSSSSSS! Seriously please if you love yourself then treat yourself to Laura mercier...anything! This sponge is super soft and flexible and allows for easy application no matter the skin type. I honestly love it and am fully satisfied. Keep rocking it LAURA!!!
Cindy S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
i use this product for pressing in my powder. and needless to say it works beautifully. It leaves the most flawless finish compared to other powder sponges. Its a little pricey but worth the splurge. I would rebuy this product forever. I love it !!!!!
Sarah I.
Somerville, MA
These sponges are great for application of any product! They're easy to use too. I've used them for foundation application. The pointed end works very well with underway application of concealer. I will definitely be buying these again! Great product!
Jamee R.
Fontana , CA
This product rocks !! I love this stuff . It feels really nice on my body. I am a repeat user of this product . It meets all my expectations for a makeup product. It has really nice packaging and looks really nice . It's adorable for sure !
Autumn R.
Love these Laura Mercer sponges! They are great for blending or baking! My skin type is more oily/ combination! Very easy to use and will become a staple in your makeup bag! I would absolutely buy this again and recommend it to a friend!
bianca w.
Maple Grove, MN
before beauty blenders these sponges were the only thing i used to apply my foundation, soft but dense enough for great natural coverage, not streaky and easy to wash. they dont soak up too much product either.
Chloe G.
Folkestone
how long do these last for?
Maggie R.
Can these be used like a Beauty Blender?  How do they compare to the BB?
Maggie R.
Can these be used like a Beauty Blender?  How do they compare to the BB?

Amazon