BY LAURA MERCIER

This universal bronzing powder gently sweeps across the skin with whisper-light, natural looking colour. Weightless veil texture sits beautifully on skin without drying over time to provide the ultimate, fresh-from-the-sun tanned glow. For all skin tones.

• Talc
  • Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
  • Punica Granatum Seed Powder
  • Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit
  • Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit

May Contain: Ci 77491/ Ci 77492 / Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)

katharine g.
I'm pretty late to testing this product out. The hype and the fact that I have dry skin kind of put me off it. I'm glad I tested it out because it is a nice powder, but it's not outstanding. Compared to my other powders, it doesn't stand out too much. I bought this to bake my under eye concealer, and it worked perfectly. My concealer lasted much longer throughout the day, I didn't notice any smudges until late at night. However, the powder really settled into my fine lines. You can't see it from afar, but definitely up close. I'm not used to such a matte under eye area, so I'll have to play around with it. Baking definitely won't be part of my everyday routine. For the rest of my face, the powder worked miracles. It didn't produce a matte finish that felt thick and cakey. I would say it gives a soft matte finish that still resembles skin. I use a light hand when dusting the powder on my face, because if I'm heavy handed it will look really bad. It's a good powder, but I'm not too amazed at it. I definitely love how it performs. I'm only going to use it during the summer to set my entire face, and for the occasional bake. Or if my foundation is extra dewy one day, then I'll use this to set. It's definitely too drying during the winter.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
1,304 reviews
This is a great powder I recommend for people with darker skin tones to use this as a setting powder but I actually like to use this as a contour shade that keeps my make up and place all day and does not budge
Tabitha W.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is one of my go-to for blush I haven't really used any of the other products but I am a big fan of the blush so I imagine I will buy some other products from this brand
rebecca M.
This bronzer is so smooth and so easy to apply on skin. It is not the darkest bronzer but it is the easiest to use because of its buttery texture. Also it smells delicious! I would buy this again but I believe it was Limited Edition.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the best makeup products out. It works great and does what it is supposed to. This is a great product for anyone that can afford it as it is a little on the pricey side. I will continue to purchase it and keep it in my makeup kit
Alicia C.
Woodbury, CT
Purchased at: bluemercury
Love this bronzer ! When I’m trying to achieve a matte finish I use this product, especially when I need a little tan in my face. Easy to apply and stays in place throughout the day. I’ll continue to buy.
Sapphire D.
Vineyard, UT
I love this makeup product!! I use it for a bronzer and I can’t see why I wouldn’t use it everyday!! It’s so easy to apply and blends out so nicely! I have dry to normal skin and it works nicely for me!
Debra G.
Robbinsdale
I like that face what it be good is my cut up in it looks so good on me and it shines is also makes me little school girl so it’s also easy to apply just roll beads put it on your face and then Missy yes I’ll buy it again
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at ulta and sephora usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing.