Laura Mercier Soleil Matte Veil Crème uploaded by Rachel R.

BY LAURA MERCIER

This universal bronzing crème melts onto skin with natural looking colour. Weightless veil texture sits beautifully on skin without drying, giving you the ultimate, natural, fresh-from-the-sun tanned glow. For all skin tones.

• Ethylhexyl Palmitate
  • Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Methylparaben
  • Propylparaben

May Contain:

• Ci 77491 / Ci 77492 / Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)
  • Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Emily T.
Northvale, NJ
This is a very pretty bronzer and packaging !! This product is okay but if your not careful you can look to dark and it’s hard to blend ...
it’s way to dark and leaves streaks so you have to apply it very lightly
Danielle W.
Definitely not my favorite. I am very pale and I feel like this barely showed up on my skin. It was hard for me to blend no matter what I used. Goes on a little patchy at first and I can feel it on my skin. Definately doesnt melt it. I feel like this new collection is just weird. This bronzer is very light and the highlighter is so golden that pale skin tones can't really pull it off. I love laura mercies but I don't like this bronzer. The lip glosses though from this collection are top notch.
Ashley C.
I love bronzer more than any product and this has to be in my top ten. The color is perfect because it's pigmented so you don't have to use a ton, but it doesn't look like you gooped on a ton of bronzer on your face. It's seriously the perfect summer glow!
Mike S.
A matte cream bronzer... LMAOOO that's like saying a dark sunny afternoon, it makes no sense and that's exactly what this product does for me. It's supposed to dry into a powder but when it does, it separates on the skin #nobueno
Alixx B.
I loved this!! It was very creamy like it says and it blended out nicely on my skin. I love how it contoured my cheekbones. It reminded me of body butter by physicians formula. I will be adding this to my collection.
Kim P.
Yes, it an amazing creme to powder bronzer. It is lightweight blends to a skinlike finish. It melts into the skin without a powder finish. This product retails for about $40 and great for someone looking to enhance there makeup kit or to add to your personal collection. Two in one blush/bronzer.
Liliana D.
I purchased the Laura Mercier L'adore Le Soleil Matte Veil Creme and I absolutely love it! it is amazing, it does a very good job and it has fulfilled my expectations above and beyond! I do not have any complaints, i definitely recommend and i will purchase it again!
Lisamarie C.
Arverne, NY
I'm all for a matte bronzer .. I purchased this one yesterday and it was pretty easy to blend and I love that it glides on so naturally and not harsh. I looked as if I had a tan on because it was natural looking. Ofcourse you can build it up but I was amazed at how natural it looks!
Lindsay D.
Bealeton, VA
Gorgeous cream bronzer. It's beautiful on fair skin tones without looking so chalky or orange. I always have a hard time finding something that's not too orange and I absolutely love it! So gorgeous and will buy again
Meghan D.
Liverpool, NY
This bronzer is great for people with fair skin! I would not recommend for someone who has medium-dark skin complexion. It is that perfect mix of a cool tone yet still bronze. The powder is really soft and blendable.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What does a bronzer do?
Jeanette L.
Is this bronzer pigmented enough for dark, African American skin tones?
Meredith S.
Is this a good bronzer for fair skin? Also does it sit well on oily skin? I have some problems with bronzers when my skin is super oily (which happens mainly during the warm months)
ripon r.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this a matte bronzer? How long does this stays??
Alecia K.
Is this any good? Cream bronzers tend to scare me xD