BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier - Smooth Focus Pressed Setting Powder Shine Control - Matte Translucent -8.1G/0.28Oz - 200359 see more...

Jordan C.
This is the real stuff right here! It helps set your makeup without making you look oily or shiney (in a bad way) it also helps keep that makeup in place all night! It is very easy to apply and everytime I wear it I receive so many compliments
Eva B.
This stuff is great. After I exfoliate my face, it gets really oily and I depend on the translucent powder to get the shine down. People always compliment my skin.
Rachel K.
Alexandria, IN
I got a sample of this in an Ipsy a month ago. The one that I got wasn't pressed, it was loose. I really liked this powder. I worked well for baking and lots of people recommend it. My makeup did stay in place without any issue. Due to the price, I don't think that I will purchase the full size though.
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
I like to use this powder during the summer just because it keeps my oils down because once I go out for the day I do not come home for hours and I do not take my make up bag with me. I use this powder to set my primer but I do not use a matte primer if I’m going to be using this powder.
Kimberly B.
Crown Point, IN
The best Matte Translucent powder ever! It sets your make up and it controls your oil. If your face is anything like mine, A landslide of oil, it does the job. I do notice that if I’m having a stressful day, my face seems to excrete extra oil and I do need to reapply.
Nicole N.
Fresno
Love this product I was looking for shine control. The Laura Mercier powder is amazing. I love this powder. I didn't like the sponge it came with purchased Sephora Classic Mini Multitasker Brush which fits nicely in my cosmetic bag.
Taylor M.
Martin, OH
WONDERFUL setting powder! This powder will take your makeup to the next level! I start by applying my foundation and then put on my concealer where I need it and I always follow up with this powder and it makes my skin looks absolutely flawless without ever looking heavy!
Emma D.
rockville centre
great product. good for oily skin. makes skin look more matte and stays in place all day. it blows the oil on your face and smothers it out. if used on dry skin it may look clumped. i recommend this to others and would purchase again
Zainab A.
Dublin, CA
Worked well for a bit but you have to use quite a bit of product, so it doesnt last long. It also starts getting crusty and chunks of the product start coming out so much of the product is wasted that way and then its difficult to apply. I use a soft brush and it still happens.
Aki M.
Corpus Christi, TX
This pressed setting powder gives a natural finishing touch to your makeup, i have combination oily & dry on certain area. This setting powder doesn’t accentuate the dry area, it is finely milled and very light feeling.

Amazon