BY LAURA MERCIER

Visibly eliminate shine and control oil breakthrough with the naturally derived Shine Control Complex from Laura Mercier. The lightweight velvety pressed powder is ideal for touch-ups throughout the day so makeup stays fresh, flawless and shine-free. see more...

Bri B.
State College, PA
I used this for the past year and it kept my face looking matte and not oily at all. It lasted all day and was well worth the money. It’s matte finish kept my face looking clear in pictures. I would definitely buy this again
Grace H.
Rochester, MN
Lovely setting powder, but with drugstore brands such as Maybelline producing products similar, I find that the price isn't something that I am willing to shell out for any longer.
Yesica L.
This is my holy grail, my ride or die product. I love it!! It locks my make up on place and it doesn’t make it look all chalky it cakey.
Richard P.
Bakersfield
No shine what’s so ever has my face been so oil free and I sure love that really much on my face
Jessica G.
Coquitlam
HORRIBLE formula!! I’ve bought two of these now and both times they have shattered after a week. The powder is too dry and crumbles when used. The packaging is nice and the translucent colour is great but I will not purchase again due to it breaking every single time.
Carolyn G.
Petawawa
One of my favourite powders! Definitely a go to product. Makes my makeup last and stay in place all day! A little goes a long way! Extremely easy to apply! Love the way it looks! Definitely a product I’m always willing to repurchase!
m j.
I have oily skin and this powder always helps me keep my oily ness at bay. I almost never have to touch up my makeup