BY LAURA MERCIER

Visibly eliminate shine and control oil breakthrough with the naturally derived Shine Control Complex from Laura Mercier. The lightweight velvety pressed powder is ideal for touch-ups throughout the day so makeup stays fresh, flawless and shine-free. see more...

Briana B.
Eagleville, PA
I used this for the past year and it kept my face looking matte and not oily at all. It lasted all day and was well worth the money. It’s matte finish kept my face looking clear in pictures. I would definitely buy this again
Jen B.
I like to used pressed powder when ever I’m traveling because it is easy to transport and easy to sanitize. It works great to target any shiny areas without matting down the skin to much. I like that it is transparent.
Brandi D.
Saint John, ND
This worked well for me. I have an amazingly oily t zone and it kept my oils at bay for what seemed like forever! 10/10 would recommend. I repurchased twice so that says something because I usually can’t find a powder that works well for my skin.
Ariana P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love it I love it it’s a very very good product and long lasting it keeps my makeup on for a long time I would recommend it to so much people even though it’s pricey I still love the product overall great
Amanda G.
Verona, PA
I can really say there is a lot about this product that I like. Not only does it work well with my complexion and helps me control my shine. It also has a nice compact feeling when you touch it which makes the product last longer I believe.
Brea E.
Atlanta , GA
I love this Laura mercier smooth focus pressed setting powder. I put it on after my makeup and it helps it all set in also bring it with me if I have somewhere to go and need to take away shine on a hot day
Krista R.
Toms River
Another great product from Laura Mercier. Having oily skin I can’t make it through the day without getting a shiny face. I started using this product in hopes it would help control the shine and it absolutely did!
Jessica H.
Hoboken, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
If I could give this 10 stars I would. I’m blown away with every product they offer. This one leaves my face matte looking and oil free for hours , I’ll wake up the next day and still have a flawless face .
Devan S.
Fayetteville, GA
I love Laura Mercier! This setting powder was super light on top of my foundation and gave me just the result I was looking for. I have very oily skin and always have a problem with shine even an hour after applying, but not with this! Will buy again.
Cheyanne B.
aiken
This is an amazing matte pressed powder. Laura mercier has some of the best pressed and loose powders. They don’t leave you cakey. And you actually get what you’re paying for. They’re not the cheapest powders. But they’re totally worth it.
Yanet A.
USA
I'm obsessed with laura mercier products and I would like to try this but not sure if it is worth paying for it.. any thoughts?

Amazon