Tyler R.

I have very oily skin. How long will this foundation keep my face looking matte? Also, does anyone know where I could get it for $30 or less?

Candice G.
Candice G.
Dallas, GA
1 year, 10 months ago
I don't use this particular Laura Mercier product, but I use many others, and they last all day without reapplication. I also have oily skin, and they work great. As far as cost, you could try Amazon, but I buy them from Sephora - it's not a highly discounted brand, but you get what you pay for! It's a very good line of products.