BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I have oily skin, mainly in my t-zone. I've tried allllllll diffe...4 Answers
  • Would love to try this!!! Do the have many options in skin tones???2 Answers
  • Is it a good coverage foundation? How lightweight is it?3 Answers
  • "This is my holy grail foundation." in 1 review
Kasandra F.
San Francisco, CA
It’s a great lightweight foundation. It has nice medium to full coverage but still felt a little heavier than I liked. The only downside is that it does break me out a little bit but I could see it working really well for others who don’t have the combination/oily skin.
Jordyn R.
Ridgefield, WA
I’m reviewing the flawless fusion foundation but couldn’t find correct product to select. The flawless fusion is my holy grail of long lasting full converage foundations! Has a satin matte finish but not drying to the skin! Goes on beautifully and is def a full coverage foundation! Pricey but worth it!
Angicel E.
New York , NY
Ok hands down this is my favorite foundation perfect coverage perfect finish. This foundation stays on all day new breaks no crease it's easy to apply. Amazing finish, when I discovered this foundation I recommended this to all my friends and family.
Ashley H.
Austin, TX
This product saved my life! It's been 4 years now and I will not use anything but this on my skin. I have oily skin and especially in the summer months, this product helps control the oil while keeping my face flawless! A little also goes a long way so this foundation will last me about 3 1/2 months! I live in Texas so with the humidity here, this is the ONLY thing that has worked for me. If you have oily skin like me, you have to try this. You will be hooked!
Jennifer B.
This is my holy grail! I've been using this for about 2 years now and every time I try something new, I always go back to it. It's got a very natural but matte finish. It's a very pigmented watery liquid. So it doesn't feel all goopy. You feel fresh clean and beautiful. I always get compliments on my skin and I do not have great skin. This foundation is amazing. I use the color chai and I'm about nc 42ish in mac but I don't use mac ever. Thanks:)
Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
I am soooooo wowed by this foundation! I work at place that recently started selling Laura... the other night I had a demo and we demoed the foundation out on a client for a class and omg it works wonders!! It's more of a sheer to medium coverage right off the bat but you can build it up. But what really got me was that it dried to a matte finish so fast and looked like I had set the foundation when I hadn't! Amazing. Since getting the foundation I've been in love ever since. It works wonders on my Oily skin.
lauren w.
Cincinnati, OH
There are soo many things I can say about this foundation, but I'll stick to my top 3. The formula is amazing. I love that it's water based, but provides a matte finish. It is lightweight and doesn't sit on top of my skin. Next, the color range is awesome. As a woman of color, I am pleased with the selection. My shade matches me flawlessly!! YAY! Lastly, the coverage is medium and buildable, AND it actually looks great when you build it, not caked on and muddled! I would recommend this foundation to anyone who loves a natural, polished look!
Melissa W.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love this foundation, it gives you thee perfect coverage without making you look cakey. It has a natural finish that I really love it doesn't have a smell to it at all. I'd say this foundation feels very light on the face feels like I'm not wearing anything
Vanessa J.
I have this in the shade Dusk & it's the only foundation I have gotten from Sephora that actually matches my skin tone. This is my go to high end foundation when I go out. I love the coverage & the finish. I use Becca Ever Matte primer under this & Cover FX blotting powder to set & it lasts me 8 hours. Even after I blot it still looks amazing. It doesn't accentuate my deep acne scars or texture & it doesn't make me break out. Would recommend for oily/combo skin.
Brenda S.
Kent, WA
This was the most expensive foundation I purchase but I absolutely loved it! it set really nicely on my skin and it made my skin look so good! The only thing I didn't like was that it got really messy because the tip would somehow leak? I don't know if it was just me, but my cap got super messy and felt like I wasted product. other than that, no complaints and I would repurchase.
Kaleigh C.
I have oily skin, mainly in my t-zone. I've tried allllllll different kinds of foundation, haven't found a perfect fit yet. Is this good for oily skin? Does it have a matte effect? Would it make my skin appear more oily? Is the coverage enough for someone has minor breakouts and redness? I'm very fair w/ pink undertones.
Kathrine B.
How would this react with combination skin
Adriana L.
New Oxford, PA
Is it a good coverage foundation? How lightweight is it?
Citlalic K.
Does it really work? I would like to try it.
Osiris L.
Burbank, CA
I would love to try this foundation. what kind of skin types are recommended?