BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I have oily skin, mainly in my t-zone. I've tried allllll...4 Answers
  • Would love to try this!!! Do the have many options in ski...2 Answers
  • Is it a good coverage foundation? How lightweight is it?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my holy grail foundation." in 1 review
Kasandra F.
San Francisco, CA
It’s a great lightweight foundation. It has nice medium to full coverage but still felt a little heavier than I liked. The only downside is that it does break me out a little bit but I could see it working really well for others who don’t have the combination/oily skin.
Jessica T.
Hayward, CA
This was my absolute favorite foundation until my color changed and now I can not find one that matches me :(. I used to get a lot of compliments on my skin saying it looked flawless and asking what skincare I used. Amazing!
Olivia A.
Peralta , NM
Didn’t care for this product.... it didn’t have any coverage at all and the consistency was far too liquidy. I felt like it didn’t do anything for me. Guess that’s why it’s discontinued...
Jordyn R.
Ridgefield, WA
I’m reviewing the flawless fusion foundation but couldn’t find correct product to select. The flawless fusion is my holy grail of long lasting full converage foundations! Has a satin matte finish but not drying to the skin! Goes on beautifully and is def a full coverage foundation! Pricey but worth it!
Angicel E.
Yonkers, NY
Ok hands down this is my favorite foundation perfect coverage perfect finish. This foundation stays on all day new breaks no crease it's easy to apply. Amazing finish, when I discovered this foundation I recommended this to all my friends and family.
hunter s.
Livermore
This product has god parts to it, not to full of coverage so it’s good for day and night wear. The finish is in between dewy and matte but I just powder for an all matte look. I actually really like this product just wish the color range was wider as I’m extremely pale.
MacKenzie H.
Bowling Green, KY
This is my favorite high-end foundation. The formula is smooth and this is a buildable foundation so you can create a full coverage look. I have cry skin and I found this foundation to be hydrating.
Ashley H.
Austin, TX
This product saved my life! It's been 4 years now and I will not use anything but this on my skin. I have oily skin and especially in the summer months, this product helps control the oil while keeping my face flawless! A little also goes a long way so this foundation will last me about 3 1/2 months! I live in Texas so with the humidity here, this is the ONLY thing that has worked for me. If you have oily skin like me, you have to try this. You will be hooked!
Jennifer B.
This is my holy grail! I've been using this for about 2 years now and every time I try something new, I always go back to it. It's got a very natural but matte finish. It's a very pigmented watery liquid. So it doesn't feel all goopy. You feel fresh clean and beautiful. I always get compliments on my skin and I do not have great skin. This foundation is amazing. I use the color chai and I'm about nc 42ish in mac but I don't use mac ever. Thanks:)
Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
I am soooooo wowed by this foundation! I work at place that recently started selling Laura... the other night I had a demo and we demoed the foundation out on a client for a class and omg it works wonders!! It's more of a sheer to medium coverage right off the bat but you can build it up. But what really got me was that it dried to a matte finish so fast and looked like I had set the foundation when I hadn't! Amazing. Since getting the foundation I've been in love ever since. It works wonders on my Oily skin.
Kaleigh C.
I have oily skin, mainly in my t-zone. I've tried allllllll different kinds of foundation, haven't found a perfect fit yet. Is this good for oily skin? Does it have a matte effect? Would it make my skin appear more oily? Is the coverage enough for someone has minor breakouts and redness? I'm very fair w/ pink undertones.
Kathrine B.
How would this react with combination skin
Adriana L.
New Oxford, PA
Is it a good coverage foundation? How lightweight is it?
Citlalic K.
Does it really work? I would like to try it.
Osiris L.
Burbank, CA
I would love to try this foundation. what kind of skin types are recommended?