BY LAURA MERCIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Laura Mercier Chameleon Collection Smoky Suede Eye Colour Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Laura Mercier Smoky Suede Eye Colour Palette
  • "The colors are very high pigmented that I love in an eye shadow. This is the perfect palette for a smokey eye and all the colors go very well together so you have a lot of options!" in 6 reviews
Dalther R.
This is the very first palette I can remember owning! The colors are extremely pigmented and do last a very long time. Although most people may not think of picking up a LM brand palette I totally recommend. Amazing colors not chalky at all love the color pay off and affordable considering how many colors come In the pallet compared to other brands.
Emily W.
This palette is great for creating night time smokey looks! The formula is creamy and easy to use! I love how blendable they are and how pigmented these colors are on the eye! It is a bit pricey but it is totally worth it! I would buy this again! i love it!
Shelby N.
Lexington , KY
I loved this! It's beautiful, and makes me feel like a gorgeous person. Definitely a little pricey but worth the price! I loved it, and it fully met my expectations! A little of product goes a long way!
Alina M.
Irvine, CA
Wow, what can say about this palette.. well to start off.. it is EXTREMELY expensive.. but sometimes you can find a great deal at Nordstrom Rack.. (keep an eye out!)
About the product, I LOVE IT... It has a moist texture, and you HAVE to have a primer before you put it on.. I love the black cause i like to line the bottom of my eye with it.. ugh I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this product, I am so stingy with it, because I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for it.. but seriously, if you can buy this.. do it.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
I usually just buy Laura Mercier face makeup products and bought this to try out and wound up loving it. The colors are very high pigmented which I love in an eyeshadow. This is the perfect palette for a smokey eye and all the colors go great together so you have tons of options!
greidy p.
Jules K.
Close runner against the "other smoky palettes" out there! Simple packaging, compact, rich color scheme. A go-to staple for day and night!
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
This is extremely expensive. But if your looking for a good smokey eye color pallets these are the colors you would want to go for.
Teresa L.
This product is expensive, but it's very pigmented. It last long. A little goes a long way.
Abigail Z.
These Are My Favorite Products #makeup #lotion #products But I Love and thanks brown