BY LAURA MERCIER

This high quality synthetic fiber brush is precisely cut with a contoured cone shape specifically designed to create the perfect smoky eye. The unique shape allows for mistake proof application and complete control and can be used wet or dry. A perfect... see more...

Tania G.
Lilburn, GA
Purchased at: Macy's
I really love too faced products. Every too faced products last longer than other brands. This color is perfect for a day event and will look good on you. I recommend it for you to try it and see it for yourself.
Jacqueline L.
Winston Salem, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
It works pretty well I can’t really do within winged liner with it but it might just be that I haven’t really mastered how to use the brush
natalie s.
They are on the expensive side, but the quality is great. You could get the same effect with a less expensive brush.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
I love this smoky eyeliner brush when applying my smoky eye is very easy to use and not expensive like most other brands
Shaimaa A.
alriyadh
1,165 reviews
This company is one of the best companies that have been dealing with it for a long time because its products are wonderful and the raw materials are excellent and more wonderful
Jessica L.
Beautiful; glossy color; easy to apply in this coats; does get thick over time however can be fixed with nail thinner. Chips easily however: don't expect it to last more than three days even with a base coat
Jennifer H.
Hamilton
This brush makes my eyeshawdow look like I did the perfect job and it makes my eyes pop with whatever look I;m looking for. My skin type is normal to combination and I always wear eye shadow so i use it every day i am very satisfied with how this brush was made.

Amazon