BY LAURA MERCIER

Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Cream Ivory
I absolutely love this foundation. I bought it from Macy's. Makeup forever was usually my go to but I couldn't find a perfect match. Luckily, this is a perfect match with my skin tone. It doesn't leave a cakey finish and the coverage is build-able. I love that it is non-comedogenic and won't cause me breakouts. Highly recommended.
Aarti S.
Aarti S.
germantown, md
Review for: Suntan
This foundation is a solid 4! I recently bought it from Sephora after reading other people's reviews. First application I fell in love! The matte finish is so natural, and it is so easy to blend. The color selection could be better but I found the color somewhat adjusted to my skin and made it look good. It lasted for around 6 hours before it started to get oily (without powder) but the finish and layering of products on top was amazing! Def recommend.
Codi H.
Codi H.
Canton, GA
Review for: Rose Ivory
This is my favorite liquid foundation ever! It’s pretty pricey, so I definitely use it sparingly. It makes me feel so beautiful! It has a glowing dewy finish, but nothing too dramatic for day wear. I have dry, bland, freckled skin, and this foundation gives my face the perfect lift and glow. I can’t say enough good things!
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Harrisonburg, VA
Review for: Cream Ivory
Really love this foundation has someone with pretty textured skin as a result of acne scars. It's full coverage but feels light when applied with a damp beauty blender. Definitely a great product for the winter months when skin tends to be a little bit dryer.
M.C.S S.
M.C.S S.
Coral Gables, FL
Review for: Ecru
I have been using Laura Mercier's line exclusively since I was in junior high. Her foundations and concealers are the most natural looking EVER. I have very oily skin so I opt for her oil free formulas, but she makes foundation for all skin types.
Yesenia S.
Yesenia S.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Beige Ivory
I've repurchased this item four times already. The foundation will last all day (even without primer) and I never look greasy. My skin stopped breaking out after I started using this foundation.
Hilary M.
Hilary M.
Review for: Sand Beige
I have combination skin and I did not like this foundation. It kept building up/breaking apart around my oily spots (ex. nose), it accentuated my dry spots and I felt like it was a sheet lying on top of my skin. I used it with and without primer, just like how I was directed to use it and still no success.
Marya H.
Marya H.
Mississauga
Review for: Cream Ivory
This foundation saved my life I have sensitive skin is very dry and a lot of acne and this is the only foundation in the whole world that I actually saved me from the redness and gave me a very flawless finish