BY LAURA MERCIER

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

High pigment, high performance, hydrating foundation creates a flawless, radiant canvas that lasts up to 12 hours. Makeup artists love how this award-winning formula feels comfortable on skin while hiding even hard-to-cover imperfections and how natural it looks for selfies, photos, video, and special events as well as for everyday wear.

Moisturizing, long-wearing formula designed for normal to dry skin. Smooths skin texture and visibly evens skin tone. Colour-true pigments virtually disappear on skin for smooth, even application and blending.

• Medium to Full coverage—Laura's fullest coverage.
  • Natural Luminous finish.
  • Ideal for normal to dry skin types. (If your skin is on the oily side, try Silk Crème Oil Free.)

Formulation Details:

• Serica/Silk/Soie
  • Sodium Hyaluronate
  • Phenoxyethanol
  • Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
  • Cyclopia Intermedia Leaf Extract.

May Contain:

• Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • Ci 77491 / Ci 77492 / Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• I think i should try this once😍😍😍 because i have really b...2 Answers
  • Is this a good foundation for dry skin? 2 Answers
  • I have tried expensive brands before but does anyone like...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amber A.
I have extremely dry sensitive skin and have tried countless foundations this past year. With my wedding coming up I need something full coverage that is lightweight and lasts long. Laura Mercier Silk Crème Moisturizing Photo Edition Foundation is very hydrating and literally looks like my skin but better. This is now my holy grail foundation and well worth the splurge. I will DEFINITELY continue to repurchase this foundation ♥️
°YvE° D.
San Antonio
Everyone that does makeup needs these items in their kit/makeup bag! These are go to products that never disappoint
Chris B.
Worcester
Wanted to change up my foundation so I got a sample of this from Sephora. I prefer full coverage, but this is definitely more medium coverage. It does look natural and has a more dewy finish. I was color matched but the color really oxidized and I was way too orange. I suggest swatching and waiting before choosing a shade. I didn’t try to build the foundation since the shade was so off. I did still wear it for the entire day and it was pretty transfer resistant and didn’t separate around my oily spots.
Melissa D.
Faulconbridge
Hands down my absolute favorite foundation for a healthy "real skin" dewy finish. This foundation is perfect when you want to look like you have perfect skin. I stock up on it, that's how much I love it. It is smooth & soft yet still full coverage
Jennifer B.
This foundation has quickly become my favourite foundation of all time. It has amazing coverage with moisturizing benefits as well. It gives the best no filter look which is great for taking pictures. It lasts all day and never cakes or splits up on the skin. I’ve now owned 4 bottles of this foundation!
Prisca A.
I own this foundation in the shade Truffle. I got it after being matched for my foundation shade at Sephora. I love this foundation. It is full coverage while not being too heavy. It even withstands the Miami heat without transferring or getting shiny. I would describe the undertones for this shade as yellow. When you first put it on, it will look orange but it will look like it's true shade after drying down.
Sydnie M.
Hands down one of the most beautiful, full coverage, dewy, foundations Ive ever tried. It photographs beautifully and never looks cakey if you have dry skin and struggle finding a foundation look no further. Ive purchased in multiple shades for all year round and will continue to repurchase for myself and my freelance kit!!
Lily P.
If you have a dry skin and like a decent coverage this is then a foundation for you. I suffer with rather a dry and sensitive skin. This guy works perfect on me; it sits well on my dry skin, gives medium to full coverage with dewy finish and it doesn’t irritate me. Also what I absolutely love about it,is that it doesn’t settle in my smile lines while many other foundations do. This foundation should be talked about more often!
Jessica O.
I love this foundation during the winter time, it’s moisturizer and does stay all day. Also photographs well
Carrie M.
Rockland, MA
A really beautiful full coverage foundation. It goes on easy and blends well. I can’t recommend it enough! It’s perfect for winter when your skin is a little dry, however I prefer the oilfree in the summer. This is definitely a full coverage foundation, not a no makeup look.
Charmonique R.
carbondale, il
I have tried expensive brands before but does anyone like this brand ? I want something that lasts long and doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine , AR
Oh I'd love to try this! Full coverage?
Kendal S.
Park rapids , MN
I need a foundation for dry skin, would this one be a good one that won't cling to dry patches?
Jordan W.
I have wanted to try this but haven't had the money!! Is it worth trying??
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?

back