BY LAURA MERCIER

High pigment, high performance, hydrating foundation creates a flawless, radiant canvas that lasts up to 12 hours. Makeup artists love how this award-winning formula feels comfortable on skin while hiding even hard-to-cover imperfections and how natural it looks for selfies, photos, video, and special events as well as for everyday wear.

Moisturizing, long-wearing formula designed for normal to dry skin. Smooths skin texture and visibly evens skin tone. Colour-true pigments virtually disappear on skin for smooth, even application and blending.

• Medium to Full coverage—Laura's fullest coverage.
  • Natural Luminous finish.
  • Ideal for normal to dry skin types. (If your skin is on the oily side, try Silk Crème Oil Free.)

Formulation Details:

• Serica/Silk/Soie
  • Sodium Hyaluronate
  • Phenoxyethanol
  • Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
  • Cyclopia Intermedia Leaf Extract.

May Contain:

• Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • Ci 77491 / Ci 77492 / Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• I think i should try this once😍😍😍 because i have really b...1 Answers
  • Is this a good foundation for dry skin? 2 Answers
  • I have tried expensive brands before but does anyone like...5 Answers
Lloraley A.
Santa Ana, CA
I currently own this foundation and I absolute love it! It gives you a flawless finish but it looks like your skin but better. It is a thicker foundation so you only need very little. I apply it with my fingers then go over it with a beauty blender to pick up any excess foundation. I would definitely purchase this again.
Rebecca N.
Loganville , GA
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
I love this. It makes my skin feel so hydrated and not oily. It gives it a nice tint as well. The price can be a little high but I always get it because it does work wonders. I Bought mine from Sephora.
Yuliia B.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
A beautiful foundation. Has a nice medium coverage, doesn't feel heavy and does not cling to the dry patches on the skin. There is a nice range of colors and also an oil free version of this foundation.
Alicia H.
I have combination skin and I like a full coverage foundation. I am in the color bamboo Beigh, perfect for me. Its medium to full coverage, I bougjt mine at sephora, and the beauty consultant told me it was medium / full coverage. Very worth the price and a little dies go a long way. I recommend it and will continue repurchasing.
Heather M.
Not my favorite for my oily skin. Full coverage and paraben free, however leaves skin greasy and no matte finish. Might be better for dry skin. Though the finish is nice and it didn't clog my pores. Other better foundations out there.
albanys j.
This foundation is not long wearing or photoready. It left a white cast and no matter which primer I used or not used it became oily within 4 hours and rubbed off my nose. Will be returning it.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
Very moisturizing and it looks great, however it is around $55 which is expensive. I got it at Sephora and it had great coverage for me.
Maritza R.
I love this foundation! I have combo skin and it worked great for me definitely full coverage I would say it has more of a pink undertone I am more of a yellow undertone but I still loved it ! I wouldn't recommend this foundation if you have OILY SKIN .
Briana G.
Reisterstown , Md
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
Laura Mercier Foundation is the best. High quality and long lasting. Build able without being cakey.
Kaitlyn M.
Highland Mls, NY
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
This foundation is honestly so expensive yet so nice. I absolutely love this stuff and wish that I could afford it on a daily.
Charmonique R.
carbondale, il
I have tried expensive brands before but does anyone like this brand ? I want something that lasts long and doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine , AR
Oh I'd love to try this! Full coverage?
Kendal S.
West Fargo, ND
I need a foundation for dry skin, would this one be a good one that won't cling to dry patches?
Jordan W.
I have wanted to try this but haven't had the money!! Is it worth trying??
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?