BY LAURA MERCIER

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

High pigment, high performance, hydrating foundation creates a flawless, radiant canvas that lasts up to 12 hours. Makeup artists love how this award-winning formula feels comfortable on skin while hiding even hard-to-cover imperfections and how natural it looks for selfies, photos, video, and special events as well as for everyday wear.

Moisturizing, long-wearing formula designed for normal to dry skin. Smooths skin texture and visibly evens skin tone. Colour-true pigments virtually disappear on skin for smooth, even application and blending.

• Medium to Full coverage—Laura's fullest coverage.
  • Natural Luminous finish.
  • Ideal for normal to dry skin types. (If your skin is on the oily side, try Silk Crème Oil Free.)

Formulation Details:

• Serica/Silk/Soie
  • Sodium Hyaluronate
  • Phenoxyethanol
  • Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
  • Cyclopia Intermedia Leaf Extract.

May Contain:

• Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • Ci 77491 / Ci 77492 / Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• I think i should try this once😍😍😍 because i have really b...2 Answers
  • Is this a good foundation for dry skin? 2 Answers
  • I have tried expensive brands before but does anyone like...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
This foundation is incredible. It is a medium coverage easily to a full coverage foundation. If you have dry skin or combination leaning more towards dry skin you will love this foundation. It isn't heavy feeling. It still looks like skin but better!
Amanda R.
West Babylon , NY
Oh god love this foundation great for dry skin the pros are its moisturizing the cons is only lasted 6 hours was very easy to apply very lightweight and I would buy it again
Savannah D.
Fort Myers, FL
This is an amazing foundation, probably one of my top 5. The shade range is great and it looks good on a variety of skin types. I like to buff it in with my brush and then pat over it with a beauty blender. You've got to try this!
Amanda B.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this foundation! Makes my skin look flawless without looking cakey. It's so smooth & silky. Definitely buildable but I only need to apply one layer & I get the coverage I want.
Marine A.
This is a great foundation. It feels light on the skin. Isn't caky or heavy. Goes on the skin nice and smooth. Face feels soft and nice throughout the whole day.
Kharli W.
Cleveland, OH
Every time I wear this foundation, someone compliments me on my skin & I think it's because this foundation has such a nice finish. It's also a beautiful radiant foundation. One of my favorites.
lilliana d.
New Bedford, MA
I loveeeee this product... it always have a hard time matching to a perfection a foundation and to get that smooth non cakey look. It goes on so easily and feels amazing on your face. This makes me look and feel absolutely stunning.
Raana K.
Monterey, CA
Absulotely love it! The older formula was better as the new moisturizing one is a little heavy, and the oil free is a bit too dry for me. The color match and coverage is super!
albanys j.
This foundation is not long wearing or photoready. It left a white cast and no matter which primer I used or not used it became oily within 4 hours and rubbed off my nose. Will be returning it.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
Best foundation i have ever used. It has a nice finish its not cakey either. I love tgat later invthe day i font look oily. The coverage is good too
Charmonique R.
carbondale, il
I have tried expensive brands before but does anyone like this brand ? I want something that lasts long and doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine , AR
Oh I'd love to try this! Full coverage?
Kendal S.
Park rapids , MN
I need a foundation for dry skin, would this one be a good one that won't cling to dry patches?
Jordan W.
I have wanted to try this but haven't had the money!! Is it worth trying??
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?

back