BY LAURA MERCIER

High pigment, high performance, hydrating foundation creates a flawless, radiant canvas that lasts up to 12 hours. Makeup artists love how this award-winning formula feels comfortable on skin while hiding even hard-to-cover imperfections and how natural it looks for selfies, photos, video, and special events as well as for everyday wear.

Moisturizing, long-wearing formula designed for normal to dry skin. Smooths skin texture and visibly evens skin tone. Colour-true pigments virtually disappear on skin for smooth, even application and blending.

• Medium to Full coverage—Laura's fullest coverage.
  • Natural Luminous finish.
  • Ideal for normal to dry skin types. (If your skin is on the oily side, try Silk Crème Oil Free.)

Formulation Details:

• Serica/Silk/Soie
  • Sodium Hyaluronate
  • Phenoxyethanol
  • Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
  • Cyclopia Intermedia Leaf Extract.

May Contain:

• Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • Ci 77491 / Ci 77492 / Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• I think i should try this once😍😍😍 because i have really bad dry s...1 Answers
  • Is this a good foundation for dry skin? 2 Answers
  • I have tried expensive brands before but does anyone like this br...5 Answers
molly r.
This is my all time favorite foundation! It has awesome builable coverage and is great for summer and winter. It's moisturizing but doesn't leave me looking great. This foundation stays put too!
Lynn T.
Oh boy yes very silky! Glides on smoothly and makes my skin look velvety. This line isn't a great color match for me so I have to mix in abut of other foundation. Usually I'll add a matte foundation to give my foundation a longer staying power. So that brings me to one other con, this foundation does wipe off and need a good amount of setting powder. I'm going to look into if there's a matching foundation powder so I do touch up and mattify through out the day
Alicia H.
I have combination skin and I like a full coverage foundation. I am in the color bamboo Beigh, perfect for me. Its medium to full coverage, I bougjt mine at sephora, and the beauty consultant told me it was medium / full coverage. Very worth the price and a little dies go a long way. I recommend it and will continue repurchasing.
Monet S.
Charlotte, NC
It is normally hard for me to find a shade that matches my complexion being multi-racial. I usually look like a corpse when out at night with friends taking photos. This foundation matches my complexion perfectly. I also suffer from acne and the coverage is greatm no need to wear concealer I can just layer the foundation. It does not clog my pores like other foundations do. I always get compliments on my skin everyone thinks I havr perfect skin. If they only knew!
Sara H.
South Orange, NJ
Obsessed with the Silk Creme Moisturizing foundation by Laura Mercier. It is a full coverage foundation so if you prefer less coverage or something lighter either blend it with a gel creme (I do this for days I want a little less) or purchase the tint foundation. I have been using this foundation for 5+ years and I will continue using it. It doesn't clog my pores or smudge and looks great on my skin.
Brittni A.
Atlanta, GA
I love this foundation for the Spring, Summer, and Fall, but tend to switch to the traditional LM Moisturizing Foundation in the winter.

This Silk Creme is thick enough for full coverage, but can also be mixed in with your moisturizer for a lighter look.

MUST use a foundation brush to apply. It is too thick to use your fingers and will not blend well without a brush.

Only complaint is that my combination skin and dry patches don't love this foundation. Although it reads moisturizing, it does not moisturize as well as the traditional LM foundation.

Not good for year-round wear.
Shoua L.
San Lorenzo , CA
I use the oil free one. I don't know why I ever ventured away from this foundation. a little goes a long way. Some foundations make me look dirty at the end of day but this foundation stays on looking flawless. It's one of the very few that make my skin look amazing even after a long 9 hour shift. I have combo skin and this is one of my top faves
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo , NY
This is the most amazing full coverage foundation. I wore this on my wedding day (and so did my best friend). It covers everything without ever being heavy on the skin. I don't have dry skin (I'm pretty normal), but this doesn't leave a really shiny finish on the skin either. It's just the best.
Corinna J.
Bloomfield, NJ
Review for: Truffle more...
I love the photo finish gives a smooth silky appearance. It didn't last all day but for about for a large part of it. Its best if you use a concealor over and wrinkled areas first. I just wish it was a little more affordable.
Alexandria S.
San Diego, CA
Love !! This foundation matched my sling perfectly ! I have pink undertones in my skin and this foundation does as well which makes a perfect match !! It is a little pricey but I don't wear makeup that often so it's okay otherwise I definely recommend !!
Charmonique R.
carbondale, il
I have tried expensive brands before but does anyone like this brand ? I want something that lasts long and doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine , AR
Oh I'd love to try this! Full coverage?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
I need a foundation for dry skin, would this one be a good one that won't cling to dry patches?
Jordan W.
I have wanted to try this but haven't had the money!! Is it worth trying??
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?