BY LAURA MERCIER

High pigment, high performance, hydrating foundation creates a flawless, radiant canvas that lasts up to 12 hours. Makeup artists love how this award-winning formula feels comfortable on skin while hiding even hard-to-cover imperfections and how natural it looks for selfies, photos, video, and special events as well as for everyday wear.

Moisturizing, long-wearing formula designed for normal to dry skin. Smooths skin texture and visibly evens skin tone. Colour-true pigments virtually disappear on skin for smooth, even application and blending.

• Medium to Full coverage—Laura's fullest coverage.
  • Natural Luminous finish.
  • Ideal for normal to dry skin types. (If your skin is on the oily side, try Silk Crème Oil Free.)

Formulation Details:

• Serica/Silk/Soie
  • Sodium Hyaluronate
  • Phenoxyethanol
  • Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
  • Cyclopia Intermedia Leaf Extract.

May Contain:

• Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • Ci 77491 / Ci 77492 / Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• I think i should try this once😍😍😍 because i have really b...2 Answers
  • Is this a good foundation for dry skin? 2 Answers
  • I have tried expensive brands before but does anyone like...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Denice M.
Delano
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely loved this foundation but it does oxidize quite a bit, I wish I had gotten a lighter shade but the formula is amazing! It looked great on my skin and I have combination skin, so it worked great for me. I would definitely recommend
Megan L.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
I already loved Laura Mercier for tinted moisture, concealer and for setting powder, so when I ran out of my previous photo finish foundation, I was excited to come across this product. I was especially excited to find a tone that suited me perfectly, addressing the pink copper undertones in my skin as opposed to warm golden or olive tones. I chose Rose Ivory, and it blended perfectly with my almost-redhead skin.
Coverage was complete but not heavy, perfect for as high quality an image as pro beauty photos or as simple as selfie blog shots. I wore this out all day in Las Vegas to an award show and when I returned late to my room, I was still covered without creasing. That sold me on this foundation for good.
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this without doing my usual research just because the tube highlighted that it was hydrating and "photo edition" I have really dry skin in the sense that my skin tends to absorb anything I put on it so I was looking for a liquid foundation that was hydrating which is surprisingly a challenge considering many liquid foundations are now designed to prevent oiliness which is the opposite of my problem. So here's how it weighs in:
-more hydrating than other foundations
-not a lot of shades. The shade I got seems too light but I can't seem to find a shade darker that doesn't look too dark
-good coverage! Nigh time wear approved
-good packaging. I'm sure I can squeeze out every drop of product in this tube.
-reasonable price
-looks nice in photos
Will I repurchase? Probably not. Just can't find my shade in this line and not hydrating enough for me to absolutely love it.
Kristen W.
Edison, NJ
Initially, I loved this product. However, the more I wore it the worse it got. First off, this is a very very pricey foundation. Second, the third or fourth time that I wore this I noticed how much it emphasized all the texture on my face. I could pretty much also take my finger and wipe it off. I ended up returning this product and I will not repurchase.
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
This foundation has a really pretty satin finish and is definitely medium-full coverage. I was disappointed that I ended up purchasing this in the rose ivory shade. It's just so pink! I don't know that I would repurchase this. It just didn't wow me enough to spend that kind of money again.
Irene B.
Got a sample from the counter at Laura mercier but was not happy with wearing it at night time! It felt like it was about to slip off my face! Not sure if I used a hydrating primer before maybe I can try with a mattifying pore minimizing one next time! Too expensive but maybe I should try during the day instead as like a tinted moisturizer with a bit more coverage.
Nina L.
chestnut hill, Ma
Review for: Beige Ivory more...
This was my first high end foundation purchase. At $48 it’s more than I usually spend but wanted to splurge. It’s full coverage and I love how it looks. It lasts all day - and I’m a nurse who works 12 hour shifts. I do find that It gets a little cakey in me by the end of the day. I have normal skin. I use with Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Gina C.
Salem, NH
Review for: Cashew Beige more...
This is the best foundation I have ever used for my dry skin!! I use the shade cashew beige in the fall/winter and in the summer when I’m tan I use the shade suntan. It doesn’t make my dry skin noticeable and it’s very moisturizing like it says! It doesn’t feel heavy or make you look cakey either. I definitely recommend this for people with dry skin! A little goes a long way!!
Itzel A.
Review for: Cashew Beige more...
HOLY GRAIL FOUNDATION!! I have dry skin and this foundation leaves my make up looking flawless!! Definitely full coverage but does not make you look caked at all!! I literally use only 1 layer and it does the job beautifully! I've used at least 3 bottles and it never fails! Leaves a soft dewy finish and does not have any weird scents!
Zuri A.
Another one of my favorite foundations it is very buildable without looking cakey. It does not make me look oily and it not a matte finished but it looks great! I would definitely buy it again.
Charmonique R.
carbondale, il
I have tried expensive brands before but does anyone like this brand ? I want something that lasts long and doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine , AR
Oh I'd love to try this! Full coverage?
Kendal S.
West Fargo, ND
I need a foundation for dry skin, would this one be a good one that won't cling to dry patches?
Jordan W.
I have wanted to try this but haven't had the money!! Is it worth trying??
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?