2 colors available

BY LAURA MERCIER

A 12-hour wear, photo-ready foundation for a flawless, natural-looking finish. The moisturizing, long-wear formula blends seamlessly onto skin, hiding even hard-to-cover imperfections. Intensely pigmented, it provides full-coverage, feels comfortable on the skin, and increases the skin's luminosity and radiance. It's infused with a silk protein blend to help retain and deliver moisture to normal to dry skin, leaving a photo-ready finish that's perfectly photogenic for video, photography, and special events. "A woman should feel flawless every day, whether she is dropping her kids off at school or getting ready for a black tie event. Whether you're seeking an oil-free formula with a natural matte finish or a moisturizing formula with a luminous finish, Silk Creme Photo Edition Foundations will give you the confidence of a photo-ready, flawless finish whatever the occasion." Laura Mercier see more...

• Que tan Bueno es este producto? 1 Answers
  • I have oily skin with acne. I am looking for a long wearing foundat...1 Answers
  • I have wanted to try this but haven't had the money!! Is it worth t...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Everett, MA
OBSESSED WITH THIS FOUNDATION! Literally started wearing it six years ago and have experimented with other brands the past could years but I always come back to this favorite. I was wary once it was repackaged and I heard it was reformulated as well. I have to say I was surprised how much I still loved it when I picked it up at the beginning of this year. I've always been the color rose ivory and it still has not changed. It does an amazing job of covering up any redness and discoloration on my face. It gives me a nice canvas and evens everything on my face out. I get so many compliments on my skin and how flawless it looks and it's all thanks to this foundation! It stays on all day and I never feel it looks cakey. I do have to say I buy the oil free version but the moisturizing one is good on people who tend to be really dry. I work as a color artist at Sephora and it is my favorite full coverage foundation to match clients to.
Sara H.
Sara H.
South Orange, NJ
Obsessed with the Silk Creme Moisturizing foundation by Laura Mercier. It is a full coverage foundation so if you prefer less coverage or something lighter either blend it with a gel creme (I do this for days I want a little less) or purchase the tint foundation. I have been using this foundation for 5+ years and I will continue using it. It doesn't clog my pores or smudge and looks great on my skin.
sobia h.
sobia h.
Bartlett, IL
i cannot rave about this product enough!! i love it! it is smooth and prevents shine and hydrates! i have oily skin with tight dry patches and this foundation gives me a flawless skin finish, no caking or full coverage look for the full coverage it provides! its a bit expensive but it lasts me forever!
Jinna L.
Jinna L.
Review for: Moisturizing
I got a sample from Sephora, it was the wrong shade, too dark for me, but it glides on my skin so smoothly and covers my dark spots mostly! It looks so natural, easy to put on! I was out shopping all day and it lasted all day, I will be purchasing it soon! highly recommended people!
Camille S.
Camille S.
Favorite foundation!! I love that this gives me full coverage without making me look like I have pounds and pounds of make up on! It's long lasting and the formula goes on creamy! I would definitely buy again and I would recommend to friends and family!
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Loganville, GA
Review for: Moisturizing
I love this. It makes my skin feel so hydrated and not oily. It gives it a nice tint as well. The price can be a little high but I always get it because it does work wonders. I Bought mine from Sephora.
Yuliia B.
Yuliia B.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: Moisturizing
A beautiful foundation. Has a nice medium coverage, doesn't feel heavy and does not cling to the dry patches on the skin. There is a nice range of colors and also an oil free version of this foundation.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Highland Mls, NY
Review for: Moisturizing
This foundation is honestly so expensive yet so nice. I absolutely love this stuff and wish that I could afford it on a daily.
Summer A.
Summer A.
If you like nars sheer glow this is a dupe for that... the formula.... the way it leaves your skin its great light weight!
Kacey W.
Kacey W.
Baldwinsville, Ny
Review for: Moisturizing
Love this because there's an oil free version and it doesn't clog my pores or make my skin feel gross
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
I have wanted to try this but haven't had the money!! Is it worth trying??
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Que tan Bueno es este producto?
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
I have oily skin with acne. I am looking for a long wearing foundation that will keep me matte and not flashback in photos. How is this foundation?