Charmonique R.
carbondale, il

I have tried expensive brands before but does anyone like this brand ? I want something that lasts long and doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup

Sofie U.
Sofie U.
Bellingham, WA
1 year, 1 month ago
I love this one. I have tried a ton of other expensive brand foundations and this one feels light on your face but it looks really good. Plus I have combination skin and it stays on literally all day. It also pairs really well with the laura mercier loose powder.
lilliana d.
lilliana d.
New Bedford, MA
1 year, 10 months ago
I have tried both an honestly i wouldn't trade this foundation it covers perfectly and doesn't cake on gives you that nice natural tan look.
Norma S.
Norma S.
Taylor , MI
1 year, 11 months ago
Laura mercier is my favorite makeup brand! Super good products. This foundation will give you medium to full coverage. It does have a little bit of a thicker consistency but I find that if I apply with a Beauty blender it looks great! I do use the Laura mercier translucent powder to set and it last all day on me :)
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
San Diego, TX
1 year, 11 months ago
I absolutely love this foundation!! It's super full coverage and a little goes a long way with this one. It's a natural finish with all the coverage you could want minus the heavy, cakey look.
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Las Vegas, NV
1 year, 11 months ago
I absolutely love the Laura Mercier foundation line. They blend beautifully and leave a no makeup-makeup look. I always get complemented when I wear this foundation. I do find that at times it does get a little oily but some translucent or pressed powder should do the trick.