BY LAURA MERCIER

High pigment, high performance, hydrating foundation creates a flawless, radiant canvas that lasts up to 12 hours. Makeup artists love how this award-winning formula feels comfortable on skin while hiding even hard-to-cover imperfections—and how natural it looks for selfies, photos, video, and special events as well as for everyday wear.

Moisturizing, long-wearing formula designed for normal to dry skin. Smooths skin texture and visibly evens skin tone. Colour-true pigments virtually disappear on skin for smooth, even application and blending.
Medium to Full coverage—Laura's fullest coverage.
Natural Luminous finish.

Ideal for normal to dry skin types. (If your skin is on the oily side, try SILK CRÈME OIL FREE.)

Formulation Details
Oil-free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested.

Usage:

Shake well, then dispense a small amount onto the back of your hand and apply to face with Laura’s Egg-Shaped Sponge or fingertips. For best results, use after your preferred Laura Mercier Foundation Primer.

PRO TIP:

For the most flawless, natural look, Laura says it's key to avoid over-applying foundation to the middle of the face—where too much formula can accentuate lines and other imperfections. With liquid, crème, or powder, she recommends starting at the outer portion of the face and working inward towards the nose. Focus on one area at a time and be sure to blend well. Avoid excess application around eyes or the contours of the face. Repeat application until desired coverage is achieved.

Remember, use Foundation to even out your skin tone. Use Concealer to camouflage imperfections.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua/Water/Eau, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Peg-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Silica Dimethicone Silylate, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Mica, Dimethicone, Tapioca Starch, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polysilicone-11, Magnesium Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Trihydroxystearin, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylohydroxamic Acid, Betaine, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Dimyristate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Serica/Silk/Soie, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cyclopia Intermedia Leaf Extract. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

• I have extremely oily skin and am wondering if anyone who...1 Answers
  • I've always wanted to use this because I've heard how ama...1 Answers
  • How good does this really work? I want it to be smooth on...2 Answers
Natalie L.
This Foundation was just okay for me. I like medium to full coverage, but this one just didn't quite hit the mark for me. Even if I applied a few layers in the areas I needed, I didn't feel like it did a good job. I know other people who prefer light to medium coverage that this looks wonderful on. It just wasn't for me. I have some fine lines, some light acne scarring, and a few age spots that are very light, but this just never really did a great job covering them.
Amber S.
Woodburn, KY
I Was lucky enough to be allowed to try this for a week with a little trial sample in it is absolutely incredible. My face is oily and breaks out very easily this product helped clear up my face for the week and I got to use it I was getting every single lash drop out of it and do know that I got this product sample From a friend who bought this product at Sephora I believe.
Anyways--- my skin is also super sensitive and it was light on but a full coverage. My skin tone is medium beige and some what orange tinted so I have to be so careful on what products I use. I highly suggest this one to anyone who is deeply searching for one to oily, acne prone, and orange tinted skin tone. I hope I receive this for my Christmas gift. It is on the top of my list. #crushgift for sure! It also went perfect eith Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder they went PERFECT together!!!!
Victoria J.
Review for: Beige Ivory more...
This foundation has the nicest full coverage look with out leaving you looking cakey. I was on the market for a hydrating and more dewey finish foundation because of the cold weather so I was recommended this by a Sephora worker. I’m always skeptical about new foundation but boy does it work magic! It leaves a soft finish but you can also glam it up. I do have acne and it covers most of it except for my bigger pimples, but nothing some color corrector doesn’t fix.
Amber A.
Review for: Ivory more...
I have extremely dry sensitive skin and have tried countless foundations this past year. With my wedding coming up I need something full coverage that is lightweight and lasts long. Laura Mercier Silk Crème Moisturizing Photo Edition Foundation is very hydrating and literally looks like my skin but better. This is now my holy grail foundation and well worth the splurge. I will DEFINITELY continue to repurchase this foundation ♥️
Ashley J.
This is my favorite higher end foundation. I’ve been using this foundation for about 10 years. It is full coverage and goes on very smooth. I have sensitive skin and have never had any issues with breakouts or irritation. This is pricey but don’t I use this as my everyday foundation, but rather when I really want to step up my makeup look for a special reason.
Sabrina K.
Dallas
Review for: Laura Mercier Silk Creme Oil Free Photo Edition Foundation Cream Ivory more...
This foundation is incredibly lightweight, and has sheer coverage. That being said, it is a good foundation, however the packaging is not ideal. Since this is a squeeze tube, the foundation (especially towards the end) comes out completely liquid, not mixing with the rest of the bottle. Would not repurchase again, especially with the price.
Erica P.
Dryden, MI
I love this foundation. It does a fantastic job of making my skin look fabulous. I have combination skin, as long as I prime and set with LM powder this doesn’t go anywhere. I apply with a foundation brush and use a beauty blender to smooth out edges. I put 4 stars instead of 5 because the price is a bit high.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Review for: Medium Ivory more...
I typically wear a tinted moisturizer but I purchased this for when I’m needing a fuller-face. I love it. Most foundations feel heavy on my skin and give that “fake” appearance. I really enjoyed this foundation and keep it my makeup rotation weekly. Stays put and doesn’t look overdone while wearing it.
Bethany W.
Kent
This is the best B.B. cream I’ve ever used. I have dry skin so the oil in it helps to keep my skin hydrated. The color is perfect and blends flawlessly. Typically I just wear this alone without. You can put on a little or add another layer for extra coverage. It’s pricey, but one tube lasts a long time. I use mine pretty much every day and I’ve had the same tube for over a year. Here’s a pic of the cream on. I have no contour or other face product on except the cream.
Bri V.
Arvada, CO
I’m obsessed with Laura Mercier silk foundation it’s very light weight, doesn’t feel like your caking it on, stays on all day, and covers up unwanted spots! I highly recommend this foundation. It’s a bit pricey but you get what you pay for!
Charmonique R.
carbondale, il
I have tried expensive brands before but does anyone like this brand ? I want something that lasts long and doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
How is the coverage?
Selene E.
I've been contemplating if I should try this out or not. I'm very pale; any suggestions? Coverage?
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
I love this foundation as well but i can no longer find it. Do they still make this?
Angel S.
I have a problem with foundations looking fake and cakey on me even if I don't use a lot of product. Will this do that too? The worst part is around my nose.... I have combination skin: dry cheeks and oily t-zone

Sephora